It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19. Is it China's bio weapon against the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

lol don't you know...The rest of the world is just an accessory for the USA?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

No they are not blaming each other.
They know the virus wasn't a weapon.
I have not seen one thing except for wild conspiracy theories here on ATS to even suggest that they thought this was created or was a weapon. Not one.
It's not.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, I think OP and even some in the US are failing to realize the implications that the pandemic might hold for //global// relations with respect to China.

I surmise, purely speculation on my part, but I'm thinking Italy, Spain, UK, etc are a little upset with how things have transpired here.

That's why the idea of a bioweapon seems remote IMO. If China wanted to attack the US, why not orchestrate patient 0 in the US, and possibly avoid spread to Europe, rest of Asia, and so on.

If this was indeed a bio-weapon attack, the collateral damage in other parts of the world alone is enough to call the attack an utterly bungled undertaking.
edit on 12-4-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Collateral damage.

Of course I do not think this.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If Covid19 was a weapon we'd be having a pillow fight.

That's how effective as a weapon this virus is.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Why is that relevant in your estimation?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Anthrax scare? That was humans doing that. It wasn't an epidemic of anthrax.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I happen to agree it's not a weaoponized pathogen, but having said that, I would add, IF and I mean capital I capital F, this was an attack, it'd be imperative that China make it //appear// to not be deliberate; making it appear like an intentional act of aggression would invite war. Better to make it seem like an accident. I just don't think anyone would move forward with such a gambit though. If they get it wrong, we're talking about escalation of hostility that could lead to WW3 and nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Did they ever cut the welds off the doors of families they welded into they homes, while they were not having a curfew?

No but neither do they now have the highest covid mortality rates in the western world.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is a product of the modern age that people honestly think that China didn't do this intentionally. This is too what much PC culture creates, disbelief that China could do it because that's racist, but China or any asian country name isn't a race, it's nationality. This is too much "it couldn't happen to me." Get real.

Every war in history was started for less than what has happened to us. It has killed 4% of the confirmed cases. It has cost our people, it has burdened us, our way of life in serious peril, it has cost our country trillions of dollars. China has done more damage to the United States than any single battle, any single military action, any single terrorist attack, any single bombing. Do you not know the history of the Trojan Horse? A seemingly innocent action which has major consequences.

There are many many more out there that aren't confirmed. There will be undocumented deaths from Coronavirus. We have been attacked by China they just didn't start it by the barrel of a gun. In fact China has much to gain by using a bug like it has by not informing the world, bribing the WHO (which is worthless as paper), accusing the US of bringing the virus in December during war games, propagandizing our media outlets, the left parrots the CCP talking points. This is Art of War 101 stuff. If you do not see what is going on you are being willfully BLIND!

Escaped research project, intentional release or natural virus. Whatever the origin, China's actions in omission which probably were by commission is an ACT OF WAR!
edit on 12-4-2020 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Taiwan is an unfinished war caused by US. They have the right to do so, just as US is threatening other countries with massive naval build up around other countries sea. Such as Iran and Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc. You mind as well declare this as WW3 already call it the sanction wars. The Cold war never ended as soon as US continue to poke Russia.

The US economy can't live without war and once that war is finished in the East, your in for a huge dystopian future. Mark my words. USA is owned by corporations for profit.
edit on 12-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

THEY DO NOT! Tawain is effectively SOVEREIGN. It has been YEARS upon YEARS. Basically by allowing Tawain to exist, they have consented, and if they dare to attack Taiwan then they have attacked a sovereign nation and I expect the United States as an ally to intervene. That is what the military is currently focused on. No more middle east sandbox play, they're working on the big show because they know the next war is with China. The writing is on the wall. The maneuvering by Chinese naval forces in the South China Sea, building of military installations, war games against Tawain. This virus. The pieces are all there, China means business and we better get up to speed quick.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiChen

Or its a deepstate wepon to usher in a new world government with an electronic global currency. A one world government where peeps movements are controlled by digital vaccines.

With supporting evidence.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

This is a product of the modern age that people honestly think that China didn't do this intentionally. This is too what much PC culture creates, disbelief that China could do it because that's racist, but China or any asian country name isn't a race, it's nationality. This is too much "it couldn't happen to me." Get real.

Every war in history was started for less than what has happened to us. It has killed 4% of the confirmed cases. It has cost our people, it has burdened us, our way of life in serious peril, it has cost our country trillions of dollars. China has done more damage to the United States than any single battle, any single military action, any single terrorist attack, any single bombing. Do you not know the history of the Trojan Horse? A seemingly innocent action which has major consequences.

There are many many more out there that aren't confirmed. There will be undocumented deaths from Coronavirus. We have been attacked by China they just didn't start it by the barrel of a gun. In fact China has much to gain by using a bug like it has by not informing the world, bribing the WHO (which is worthless as paper), accusing the US of bringing the virus in December during war games, propagandizing our media outlets, the left parrots the CCP talking points. This is Art of War 101 stuff. If you do not see what is going on you are being willfully BLIND!

Escaped research project, intentional release or natural virus. Whatever the origin, China's actions in omission which probably were by commission is an ACT OF WAR!

You need to see a doctor.
edit on 12-4-2020 by Firepac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Firepac

You're out of your mind it's probably you that needs to see a doctor. Everything I wrote is fact, reported in the MSM or other sources, the CCP is not like western governments at all. They have launched a giant propaganda war since this began to spin, including accusing the USA itself of releasing this virus. Let me know when your appointment for your doctor is, it's definitely you that's bat s&*& crazy. Pun intended.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This is a war we win by getting better.

The idea, that if we go and kill some Chinese (who have already been devastated by the virus) over this , will somehow better our position is literally insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The idea, that if we go and kill some Chinese (who have already been devastated by the virus) over this , will somehow better our position is literally insane.

Way to misconstrue. It's not insane and I'm not talking about Chinese civilians, I'm talking about CCP gov't and military. Sinking ships that threaten US ships in the South China Sea, destroying their illegal bases and intrusions on freedom of navigation. Bringing back ALL American manufacturing. Everything that happened is because we allowed our nation to be compromised to save a few dollars on labor, while short changing ourselves of all the PPE we needed and allowed China to use this to smear our President through our very own media.

I don't know who you think you are to declare anything "insane" but 20,000 dead, 500,000 cases and even more around the world, all the while China gets to restart its economy now while ours literally fell to the bottom of a canyon. Are you blind or are you dumb? Why do people think the Chinese government is some altruistic entity? It only cares about its own power, interest, CCP party and what they want China to be. It officially views the United States as an enemy. We're not allies with them at all, they just so happen to be willing to be our manufacturing base and are using us to their ends. To make money, build their military, buy up what they can and eventually aim to topple our position as the world leader. Those aren't friendly acts.

Everything China does hurts the United States, they're not your friend. This is a toxic relationship, they're taking advantage of us in so many ways, hurting us deeply, all so we can save a few dollars for some business owners on labor? Sir you are the one who is "literally insane." Sorry you want bury your head in the sand and avoid the truth, shame on you for not standing up for your nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiChen
This year is election year and it just so happens COVID-19 happen. China has no curfew. The US has curfew. China hates Trump. COVID-19 shuts down US economy. Trump lose election. Biden gets elected. Removes tariff from China imports. China get money. Build 10 aircraft carriers. Blockade Taiwan.

It's about the heart and soul of this country.

Indefinite shutdown. "Working Americans", we will be crushed by it.
Mass unemployment and families on the streets.
Millions of businesses murdered by the government.
Elections are canceled.
Trump stays President.
The war machine looks at China for a refund on our national dept.
12 more trillion dollars is printed and no one eats Chinese food anymore.

edit on 12-4-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Way to misconstrue. It's not insane and I'm not talking about Chinese civilians, I'm talking about CCP gov't and military. Sinking ships that threaten US ships in the South China Sea,

The South what Sea?

Is that American territory?

destroying their illegal bases and intrusions on freedom of navigation. Bringing back ALL American manufacturing. Everything that happened is because we allowed our nation to be compromised to save a few dollars on labor, while short changing ourselves of all the PPE we needed and allowed China to use this to smear our President through our very own media.

I don't know who you think you are to declare anything "insane" but 20,000 dead, 500,000 cases

The number of cases relates to population base and the responses to the spread of the virus. The US response has been quantitatively the worst in the world, too little, and far too late. Why not go to war against the direct cause of those deaths?

Even Italy, which had the highest death toll of any country until the US overtook it, has reacted and is bringing it under control. Yet look at the continuing new infection rate in the US compared with anywhere else.

and even more around the world, all the while China gets to restart its economy now while ours literally fell to the bottom of a canyon.

US national debt has exceeded GDP for the entire term of Trump's Presidency. It isn't his fault, because Congress sets budget, but the economy was in the toilet for years while Trump boasted about how good he'd made it (which he didn't, because budget is set by Congress). The US was buying everything on credit and saying 'look how rich I am'.

Are you blind or are you dumb? Why do people think the Chinese government is some altruistic entity? It only cares about its own power, interest, CCP party and what they want China to be.

All arguments I could equally apply to the American government.

It officially views the United States as an enemy.

They are trading partners. If they were enemies, they wouldnt transact trade. Also China has a lot of trade with the US, it's economy depends on that trade! As does the US economy depend upon the trade with China. If that weren't true, why did Trump remove the trade restrictions with them?

We're not allies with them at all, they just so happen to be willing to be our manufacturing base and are using us to their ends. To make money, build their military, buy up what they can and eventually aim to topple our position as the world leader. Those aren't friendly acts.

The US is not the world leader anymore. It has to do with the debt.

And the American government is no longer "of the people, for the people, and by the people". It went off the rails somewhere in the 50's - this was the reason that President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned about the "military industrial complex". The US government went rogue decades ago.

Everything China does hurts the United States, they're not your friend. This is a toxic relationship, they're taking advantage of us in so many ways, hurting us deeply, all so we can save a few dollars for some business owners on labor? Sir you are the one who is "literally insane." Sorry you want bury your head in the sand and avoid the truth, shame on you for not standing up for your nation.

I am not an American.

I also can't see how starting a war, which will have casualties, is in any way going to bring those dead back.

The idea of killing more, in a time of disaster, is insane.

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: TaiChen
This year is election year and it just so happens COVID-19 happen. China has no curfew. The US has curfew. China hates Trump. COVID-19 shuts down US economy. Trump lose election. Biden gets elected. Removes tariff from China imports. China get money. Build 10 aircraft carriers. Blockade Taiwan.

It's about the heart and soul of this country.

Indefinite shutdown. "Working Americans", we will be crushed by it.
Mass unemployment and families on the streets.
Millions of businesses murdered by the government.
Elections are canceled.
Trump stays President.
The war machine looks at China for a refund on our national dept.
12 more trillion dollars is printed and no one eats Chinese food anymore.

If Trump cancels election Democrats declare war Hello American Civil War 2. Even better from China's perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join