It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He led a neo-Nazi group linked to bomb plots. He was 13.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
More than ever before in our lifetimes it is paramount not to let oneself get easily deceived... misinformed. Combine internet and anonymity with malevolence, hatred and a general state of global discontent and anything can happen. We need to remind ourselves that people we talk to and take information from, trust and believe in as if they were our family -- could be absolutely anyone. A foreign agent, our own country's agent, or in some cases -- an angry child.

He called himself “Commander” online. He was a leader of an international neo-Nazi group linked to plots to attack a Las Vegas synagogue and detonate a car bomb at a major U.S. news network. He was 13 years old.

The boy who led Feuerkrieg Division lived in Estonia and apparently cut ties with the group after authorities in that tiny Baltic state confronted him earlier this year, according to police and an Estonian newspaper report.

Harrys Puusepp, spokesman for the Estonian Internal Security Service, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the police agency “intervened in early January because of a suspicion of danger” and “suspended this person’s activities in” Feuerkrieg Division.

Associated Press

Feuerkrieg Division is based in Finland, and was formed on the template of the American Atomwaffen Division in the Southern US. The internal structure and the overall agenda was mostly copied over.

Looks like a child can hate and be racist just as much as an adult can. So, when I read this article I wanted to post this as a word of warning -- some ideas and thoughts we read on here and take to heart, make a part of our ideology, a part of ourselves... how can we be sure they're not posted by a child?

How many children are prominent posters here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

DB Cowboy?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

I'd say none. Although some of us post like we do. Right, DToM?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Under 18? A lot....

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd say none.

I'd say seven.

But, as there is no age verification to sign up here, and there never has been, this Estonian child could have been posting here as well. I could have been 11 when I signed up here all those years ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

. We need to remind ourselves that people we talk to and take information from, trust and believe in as if they were our family -- could be absolutely anyone.

I think trusting and believing in any internet (or TV for that matter) personality as if they were family is a problem, no matter how old they are.
edit on 11 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm 8 so I'm not a child...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
is baby yoda a child?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Under 18? A lot....

I would say, a few for sure.

I'm 15, with just under 40 yrs experience

edit on 11-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

These Democrat hoaxes keep becoming less and less believable.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmmm, there is more to this. I view Associated Press as independent but media cooperates with governments when asked to. Weird timing for AP to be writing about Feuerkrieg Division (Atomwaffen) when our government is just this month pushing to add Atomwaffen to the list of international terrorist organizations.

The FBI arrested five alleged Atomwaffen members last month and eight alleged members of white supremacist group “the Base” in January. Six members of Atomwaffen have been convicted since 2018 on charges including planning terrorist attacks and murder.

Designating a white supremacist group such as Atomwaffen as a foreign terrorist organization will allow federal prosecutors to more easily charge suspected members with providing material support to terrorists if the suspect has trained with and/or offered advice, personnel or funding to the group. The existence of Atomwaffen was first announced in October 2015 on a now-defunct online forum called Iron March, which was founded out of Russia.

Politico

Looks like Atomwaffen is going down, courtesy of Bill Barr and Chris Wray. And with the assistance of Associated Press and therefore ALL other media who copy them. Interesting.

edit on 11-4-2020 by Kharron because: edit: name

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Looks like Atomwaffen is going down, courtesy of Bill Barr. And with the assistance of Associated Press and therefore ALL other media who copy them. Interesting.

Well, that can't be right. We were told the Trump administration loves Nazis and white supremacists.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Looks like Atomwaffen is going down, courtesy of Bill Barr. And with the assistance of Associated Press and therefore ALL other media who copy them. Interesting.

Well, that can't be right. We were told the Trump administration loves Nazis and white supremacists.

Yeah it's in the article:

But it also could place an uncomfortable spotlight on President Donald Trump’s troubled history with white nationalist activists who support his populist message. The president infamously insisted there were “very fine people” on both sides of the racial debate following violent 2017 clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, leading to furious criticism followed by a series of White House efforts to walk the comments back.

Tough situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It amazes me too how they pulled that off in Finland, they must have been beaming the MSNBC directly into that kid's head. They'll stop at nothing in their machinations to fool you.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yeah it's in the article:

But it also could place an uncomfortable spotlight on President Donald Trump’s troubled history with white nationalist activists who support his populist message. The president infamously insisted there were “very fine people” on both sides of the racial debate following violent 2017 clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, leading to furious criticism followed by a series of White House efforts to walk the comments back.

Tough situation.

Yeah except that's a false narrative.

He was talking about how some people were there just to protest against the removal of monuments and what they perceived as an affront to their history and freedom of expression (whether you agree with them or not, that's why some of them went). Not everyone who showed up to Charlottesville was a white supremacist.

By that standard, I guess everyone who went to BLM rallies wanted to "fry pigs in bacon" because some people there were chanting that? Or did some people just show up to protest what they perceived as police brutality? Whether you agree with them or not, that's why some of them went, not to call for dead cops.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It amazes me too how they pulled that off in Finland, they must have been beaming the MSNBC directly into that kid's head. They'll stop at nothing in their machinations to fool you.

They have to set their story in Finland for anyone to believe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They have to set their story in Finland for anyone to believe it.

Right? I'm still trying to figure out the brainwave manipulator they used to make people not bother to read the article first so they'd know it was in Finland and had nothing to do withy the Democrats. That thing is a keeper.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Taking out the competition.

Can’t have any amateurs rocking the boat.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I started lurking here around 10 or 11, but I had the mind not to swamp the boards with my then naive and ignorant remarks.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Dumbest post of the week, and that's really something!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join