It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

According to This (PDF) study, EGCG may be a more effective ionophore for Zinc transport across the cell membrane than Quercetin.

Interestingly, it also seems to show that EGCG may be less effective in the same function with liposomes. Is that "good" or "bad" in this context? Hard to say.. Someone more knowledgeable than myself may need to chime in, but my guess is that its situational and probably requires a bit more study (unlikely to happen nowadays, imo).

Pretty darn interesting stuff. I still maintain that the best course is diet, but supplements are certainly effective. In general, Ill continue to eat tons of broccoli and drink green tea daily. Id be doing that anyway though

Id be very curious to see the effect in the population if public health officials actually focused on diet, exercise, and sunlight. Not just in terms of infectious diseases, but healthcare in general. Pragmatically, that would be bad for business.. But I am certain that many ground level doctors are less concerned with profit and more concerned with health. So, a paradigm shift focusing on actually improving public health is still possible.

For real world metrics and approaches in a medical setting (like a hospital), Id say aiming for 45-60 ng/mL of Vit D, adding some nice steamed broccoli (Im biased..) to lunch and dinner, serving green tea daily, and adding hydrogen to the atmosphere and water would have significant positive effects across the board. The same thing can mostly be done at home as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thanks as ever for the great words of advice, Serdgiam! I try to drink green tea daily (though there’s good weeks and bad weeks, in which I find myself entering the kitchen for a green tea, but leaving with a Bud...)

Broccoli only 2-3 times a week, so I’ll step that up. I guess it can’t hurt to carry on with the quercetin while trying to get as much EGCG as my iffy self discipline can muster.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Thanks as ever for the great words of advice, Serdgiam! I try to drink green tea daily (though there’s good weeks and bad weeks, in which I find myself entering the kitchen for a green tea, but leaving with a Bud...)

That cracked me up, McGinty!

I know exactly what you mean. My excuse is that I don't even have any green tea in the kitchen. Come to think of it, I keep my beer next to the sofa... who needs a kitchen.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are plenty of foods that have Quercetin! Many of which are actually better sources than broccoli, and might suit your tastes better. Broccoli is just my favorite food, so.. yeah... Steamed then tossed in some butter, salt, & pepper and Im good to go.

EGCG also comes in supplements if thats easier. I do feel that dietary sources are, in general, probably better. However, sometimes that can be more difficult to actually adopt into our habits. Flavonoids seem to have a lot of potential, and I suspect that the natural compounds that occur alongside everything else are very complementary and perhaps even potentiate each other. I have my own little pet hypotheses about this, but thats neither here nor there.

Tea is a bit of a ritual for me. In a sense, its part of my belief system/religion, so I think that makes it easier for me to actually drink it daily. Taking a supplement is quick though, and has the advantage of knowing what is going into our bodies with more precision.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
From the Guardian Live Feed at 23.26 UK time :

The UK will force travellers from high-risk countries to quarantine for 10 days, the British prime minister Boris Johnson said on Saturday, in a decision to be taken on Monday, the Daily Mail reports.

More soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hi McGinty.
So from your post do you think there is a correlation between the spike in deaths is due to people contracting the virus 'in the wild' after their first dose? We have been told that people who do catch it after the first dose have a worse reaction to the virus.
I'm beginning to think so. Interesting that Boris is also now saying that this new strain "might" have a higher death probability than the 'normal' strain.
The pieces fit in my view.

Rainbows
Jane.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

www.youtube.com...

UK MP in March saw the data, confirmed the study told UK secretary of state in May. Yet still nothing due the advisors......

Interesting discussion on producing vitamin D for supplements.
Wonder on covid and sheep shearers / farmers in the non-tropical zones.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If your going the food diet you will be interested in getting the inform from this young genesis.

The video serves as a companion to our 15-page Broccoli Sprouting Guide + Q&A with Dr. Jed Fahey – an illustrated manual to the basics of sprouting that includes a brief summary of the science of sulforaphane plus insights from one of the top researchers in the field of chemoprotection. You won't want to miss that at 👉 www.foundmyfitness.com...

You might have seen her on Joe Rogan once or twice.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the Vid.
Up early on a Sunday, will have a nice watch with a coffee later

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

That’s a very useful list - huge thanks, Serdgiam!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the for vid, Puzzled2, I think everyone should watch it and take note.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Hi McGinty.
So from your post do you think there is a correlation between the spike in deaths is due to people contracting the virus 'in the wild' after their first dose? We have been told that people who do catch it after the first dose have a worse reaction to the virus.

Hi Jane! Where did you hear that - the reactions worse after vaccine dose 1? That’s just crazy if true - the complete opposite to what we’re being told.

The fear I so poorly attempted to articulate at such tedious length was the notion that what if it’s known in Downing Street that the Pfitzer vaccine is highly compromised by 12 weeks, but the Moderna and/or Oxford Astrazeneca lasts better. Could the lack of transparency in vaccine brand allocation suggest a secret distribution policy in which the Moderna/Oxford are being allocated to an elite. Are the privileged are getting the Moderna & Oxford, while us surfs take our chance with the Pfitzer? The old folk I know who’ve had the vaccine have all been told on the day that it’s the Pfitzer. So who exactly is getting the Moderna and Oxford vaccines and how’s that decided?

Of course one can then apply tin foil hat to head and extrapolate from this notion of the upper classes looking after themselves first, to the tptb using this as an opportunity to cull a few more ‘treasury leaching’ frail and elderly by simply allowing them to believe they’re almost immune up to 12 weeks. This will inevitably lead to a great many of those vaccinated letting their guard down, getting infected and unknowingly spreading it.

This latter extrapolation is not at all something I believe is happening, but just a ‘what if’ question. Whereas the lack of available Pfitzer/Moderna/Oxford allocation data (as far as I can see) points very much to a selective allocation that we’re not being told about. But as I said the data might actually be out there somewhere and my search skills are just too weak. But if in 2 or 3 weeks we get a big peak in hospital admissions among the working class frail and elderly, then perhaps that’s evidence enough; to be certain we’d need to then learn which vaccine they had. I’m guessing in this scenario a reason would be invented for that data to be Eyes Only. Or possibly the data could be ‘accidentally’ deleted; if that were the plan it’d be good to have a recent president for accidentally deleted data... well, the met police just accidentally deleted a whole bunch of criminal records, so the public would find such a story highly plausible with the tabloid headlines of ‘Oh, they did it again’!

The notion that one of both of these vaccines in fact make the virus reaction worse is a shocker! That’s an meditated extermination! Where did you hear this?

EDIT: Did you mean this story, Jane...?

Vaccinated People May Spread Virus

If so, my understanding is that vaccinated folk can still catch Covid and although the vaccine makes their symptoms less severe, they can still pass the virus on to others. My worry would be how the vaccine mutates their virus before passing it on — could this facilitate vaccine resistant strains?

EDIT 2: now I see the gov are telling folk not to break the rules once vaccinated, so that pretty much destroys my second tin foil hat fear of a culling of the elderly - which is good news. However, my first fear still stands: until the data is made public the probability is that there’s indeed a policy of selective allocation for the 3 Vaccines. I wonder, is this data available in other countries?!

edit on 24-1-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi McGinty,
I keep my eye on all the medics/scientist (of repute) who are singing from a different hymn book to 'government et all'.
I have seen a few articles/videos explaining that after first inoculation and if you contract the 'thing' in the 'wild', people are getting far more severe and adverse reactions to the virus.
We have already been told that the second inoculation can give you worse reactions to the vaccine. .......So now we have a more virulent strain that carries a higher VL......there's useful....not!

Sorry if I am repeating myself

I did posse the question if there was a possibility that this RNA type vaccine could 'switch off' our immune response to other infections with Amedicdoc a few pages back. He said it is a possibility, not impossible, that I should follow my gut instinct about that, but unfortunately we wont know until much further down the line.

As soon as I come across an article or video about people getting worse reactions if they catch the virus 'in the wild' after their first inoculation I will post it here immediately. Shame we don't have a tagging function here

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wow, if true this is beyond what even thought this government capable of. I haven’t seen or heard anything about this, so please do post anything on it that you come across.

If this were the case, then I agree that the new amped up strains would be an ideal cover story. Although, since the new strains are being reported globally, if they’re invented to cover for a malicious vaccine, then all of these countries’ government would need to be a part of the plot.

It’s the kind of agenda 21 conspiracy that I usually take with a large pinch of salt. I find it incredibly hard to get my head around governments actually doing something this ruthless on this scale - the numerous people that’d need to keep secrets!

I can see tptb reserving limited stocks of the better vaccines for themselves, no problem. Even encouraging a cull via the contrived incompetence of delayed lockdowns and bad, confused guidance. But actively exterminating whole swathes of the population with a vaccine that exacerbates, rather than mitigates the symptoms... it’s a truly dystopian, horrific scenario. But I’ll try and keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The U.K.s boarder quarantine control is a joke...

South Africa coronavirus variant: 77 cases found in UK

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I want to be clear, at this stage I don't think it was a deliberate act, I think it is something they found out somewhere around the end of the limited human trials and the start of the vaccination programme.
The only other time that I can find that they tried an RNA vaccine out was on the US military (some branch of it) and the reactions were so adverse (not covid19 vaccine, a general coronavirus IIRC) they stopped immediately.

I also understand if you already have the rona, but asymptomatic, no test done but get the vaccine you will have basically a cytogenic storm response....not good.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Its hard to say with the mRNA vaccines, but more traditional vaccines can cause some interference with other viruses.

Do we really know what we are doing with vaccines in general?

To be clear, I believe vaccines are actually a modern marvel. However, I am not at all convinced that they are the best approach for seasonal illness. I believe they should be the last weapon in our arsenal rather than our first.

After quite a few generations of their widespread application (we arent there, yet..), will we become dependent on them for immune response? Can we trust those that profit from vaccines to explore such things genuinely? I dont trust these bureaucrats & corporations at all. I become even more wary when avoiding such questions becomes edict, and asking them becomes akin to blapshemy.

With these mRNA vaccines, we dont have mid-term data (1-5 years), much less long term (5-20 years) or very long term (20+ years). And, I dont trust the people/organizations that would report on these things to do so with any degree of honesty.

I would suggest taking Agenda 21 very seriously. The people aiming for it are very open about it all, and have been for quite some time. Its noteworthy that those who are selling it are in very strong positions of influence locally, nationally, and globally.

It doesnt require conscious malice to be a Very Bad Thing either. People just need to be convinced that not only is it the "righteous" course of action, but that it is the best & only course of action. Very few would need to keep any secrets at all, they only need to be convinced they are doing the right thing.

Life is very funny.. We can easily do the right thing for the wrong reasons, or the wrong thing for the right reasons.

Lets remove malice from the conversation entirely and examine "poverty." Is the best way to handle the trough of relativistic status through the direct redistribution of currency and the centralization of all resources?

I dont believe its the best course of action at all, even if everyone involved is benevolent and altruistic. It only increases my doubt when the people and organizations who would benefit most are also the ones providing *all* the narratives, paradigms, and solutions. We have the same Monolith providing the answers for everything from vaccines to environmentalism. The same exact thing as I mentioned with vaccines above; when avoiding reasonable questions becomes edict and asking them becomes akin to blasphemy, all sorts of red flags should be set off for everyone regardless of intent or marketing.

Now.. If we do bring malice and ruthlessness into the equation.. We dont need "everyone" to knowingly be malicious. In fact, that is an exceptionally unrealistic expectation. It only requires the malicious, ruthless individuals to convince others that what they are selling is actually "for the greater good." This type of situation isnt abnormal, its a repeating norm throughout history.

I dont see anything in modern times that would suggest we are somehow immune from this pattern. Quite the opposite.. I think we are more susceptible than we have ever been. Historically, the ruthlessness of people in power has only ever been limited by the reach of the tools of the time and the reach of the effective application of force. For all intents and purposes, this limit of reach is non-existent in modern times. Historically, every time this scale changes, we have fought a conflict.

I believe the Key here isnt to identify or debate over the presence of ruthlessness. Malicious people may have the right idea, after all. Ruthless action may be the best course.

Whether or not something is the best path for our civilization and society isnt determined by intent. In that, I believe the path we are currently walking (clearly outlined with things like Agenda 21, Sustainable Development Goals, mass vaccination, etc) is the -wrong way- regardless of intent. It "just so happens" that I also believe the people who are directing it are indeed ruthless and malicious.. Just as they have always been, every single time, when society is acclimating to a new technological paradigm. Thats a critical lesson from history that we have never really learned.

With SARS-CoV-2 and covid in general, our approaches and methods are near perfect mimics of the systems that give rise to tyranny and authoritarianism throughout history. Given the modern context though, I believe this is the most critical time our civilization has ever faced and the corporate-political system controls the vast majority of the conversation (for or against) on nearly every topic.

TL;DR: We must be extraordinarily suspicious of every update and novel theme that is introduced during this time, whether that is mRNA vaccines or "green" energy. Conveniently (...), those updates and directives are all coming from the same groups/orgs. Conscious, ruthless intent is largely immaterial to whether or not we are making the right choices and ruthlessness can even be a beneficial factor in making the best decision. However, its a very, very important consideration when we are determining who to trust with persistent authority.. and thats never more true than in a technocratic system.

Verbose as always (;P ), but its stuff I believe to be critically important for our entire species. Even that is an understatement.. and covid is at the core of it all.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Excellent post!
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I concur with Jane. Excellent post! The ying yang of good deeds done for bad reasons and visa versa is a fundamental phenomenon of the human condition. You’re absolutely right, it doesn’t need to be as simple as everyone involved needing to be in the loop and aware of their actions true consequences in order to make a conspiracy function. There’s no escaping complexity, so apologies for over simplifying it.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join