It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: cirrus12

This whole thing makes no sense anymore! What is the end game??

What's the end game? To get Trump out of the White House. I'd be willing to bet if biden were to win, you'd see the severity of the virus almost magically drop to almost nothing within a month of his election.

I keep hearing all of these people testing positive with this virus, but NOTHING about if they are experiencing any of the symptoms.

If someone other than Trump wins the election, how do you think they are going to reverse this mess if you think it’s fake? All of a sudden say the virus has mutated to being benign?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Went to nothern Michigan for a few days. Bars and such are supposed to be closed but they are not. Locals need money to survive too. Many counties with no cases but the governor doesn't have a cabin there so they have to close. It's open just like normal and no issues. One place said the fine is $500 a day and calls it the price of doing business. State mafia.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

If someone other than Trump wins the election, how do you think they are going to reverse this mess if you think it’s fake?

They are not going to reverse anything. The depopulation agenda goes ahead.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

If someone other than Trump wins the election, how do you think they are going to reverse this mess if you think it’s fake? All of a sudden say the virus has mutated to being benign?

I'm figuring it'll go like this: biden wins, numbers will stay high for a month give or take then the numbers will start to take a big drop, they parade out a "doctor" and say the virus seems to have burned itself out what remains of it is no worse then the common flu.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That's the bargaining phase of grief. The good news is you're getting closer to acceptance. The bad news is you can't bargain with a virus.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Seeing as we seem to be going batsh!t crazy on the conspiracy theories, I thought I might just add a Doom scenario of my own.

Even if we get a sort of herd immunity, or even a vaccine, for the current major strain affecting our countries (different strains are prevalent in different countries/regions/continents), there is still a pretty high possibility that another strain will just take over where the other left off.
Another round of herd immunity and/or vaccine, and the cycle repeats.

Each cycle would take a year or so.
The population would decline each cycle, and increase with each cycle greater than the previous (fear of going to Doc's/Hospital increased, general panic etc...).

It will probably happen. I hope not.

Just one last note : Gov'ts in the World need taxpayers, as many as possible. They are not for population decrease, quite the contrary.
They always need more money, and it isn't going to be the Businesses or the 'Ruling Class' that are going to pony up the cash to run the country, and line all their pockets. (The Businesses might dosh out cash for 'preferential treatment' though I suppose....).

Why am I gloomy this evening ?
At work, first day back, the company has posters everywhere, even video's playing, stating that masks are to be worn everywhere outside your office (we have walled offices up to the ceiling with doors.).
Yes, its a pain in the arse, but there are quite a few old people, and quite a few smokers (it is France...).
Masks are to protect others.
I walk past the coffee room, where there are posters everywhere stating to wear a mask, and NOT to consume beverages and food inside the 'closed' 'no windows can open' room.
4 people chatting away around one small coffee table, with no masks on.

Is it that much of a burden, to follow a couple of simple rules, to avoid another complete F-ing lockdown ?
Maybe even more drastic than before as we are seeing in some places around the World right now ?

Humanity will be it's own undoing...

"Garçon ? Beer Me !"

edit : I sound like TennisDawg. Have a Beer on Me chum if you're reading this.

And Brick, have two

edit on 3-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
(Almost Forgot)

Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A Cap from nextstrain.org showing the different 'Clades' (Major Strains, I think) around the World right now :

and with the 'Emergent Clades' ( Four extra, not including the New Vietnam one) :

As said above, the New Vietnam strain hasn't been sequenced yet, but it might bring some insight as to what it has become when it has.

nextstrain.org...

(right-click and 'View Image' for Full Size).

edit on 3-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling and stuff

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So is this good news for Americans?
State Bar Group Calls for 'Mandatory' COVID-19 Vaccinations, Regardless of Objections

Citing a robust collection of federal and state case law, a New York State Bar Association task-force group on Thursday said it should be mandatory for all Americans to have a COVID-19 vaccination, when one is available, including those who won’t want it for “religious, philosophical or personal reasons.”

Of course they will need to track you've had the vaccine which will require? Cell phone green pass or a real id with bio identified chip that you are the person who received the vaccine shot.

To read the full article you do need to register for 3 free articles a month. Trying to find it else where.
found the report 90 page pdf NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
HEALTH LAW SECTION
COVID-19 REPORT
July 1, 2020

So a vaccine approved by the FDA is to be forced on the USA population in election year - nah no problems with that surely.
edit on 4-8-2020 by puzzled2 because: add link

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

So a vaccine approved by the FDA is to be forced on the USA population in election

No.
But it's unfortunate that your months old source doesn't provide more information. Here's a sort of update.
www.law.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm not sure they are even going to make a successful vaccine for this virus.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The link to the actual 90 page document recommendation is up to date, you probably missed it.

They changed the wording

When a vaccine becomes available, there will be a majority of Americans who want the vaccination.383
However, some Americans may push back on the COVID-19 vaccination for religious, philosophical or
personal reasons.
384 After testing and as supported by scientific evidence, once a safe and effective COVID19 vaccine becomes available, the NYSBA Health Law Section recommends:385

That a vaccine subject to scientific evidence of safety and efficacy be made widely
available, and widely encouraged, and if the public health authorities conclude necessary,
required, unless a person's physician deems vaccination to be clinically inappropriate;

notations are
383 CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, National Center for Health Statistics: Immunization (2018)
www.cdc.gov... (70.4% of children aged 19-35 months receiving all 7 major vaccines).

384 Prince v. Massachusetts, 321 U.S. 158, 167 (1944); Cruzan by Cruzan v. Director Missouri Dept. of Health, 497 U.S. 261,
262 (1990); Phillips v. City of New York, 775 F.3d 538, 542 (2d. Cir. 2015); Caviezel v. Great Neck Public Schools, 739
F.Supp.2d 273, 274-75 (E.D.N.Y. 2010) (affm’d by Caviezel v. Great Neck Public Schools 500 Fed.Appx. 16 (2d Cir. 2012).

385 This recommendation has been revised consistent with amendments to the language voted on by the NYSBA Executive
Committee on June 12, 2020.

As for the decision to vote on the recommendation - its been delayed until ----- Nov 7th.

State Bar Association Tables Vote on Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations

probably to disrupt the election if their party is not winning .

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

in my old medical journals a coronavirus is listed as "the common cold". We don't have a vaccine for the common cold after all these years, so how are people expecting one for this?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yeah, they may not get a successful vaccine, but perhaps they will market an unsuccessful one instead anyway, and rely on the 'placebo effect' hahah ... I say that tongue in cheek, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I just hope we get to see all the data behind any vaccine or vaccines that they try to force on us. Ugh. I would like to choose my own 'poison', thank you very much!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asdfas
That's the bargaining phase of grief. The good news is you're getting closer to acceptance. The bad news is you can't bargain with a virus.

Especially one that has been engineered for gain of function!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

in my old medical journals a coronavirus is listed as "the common cold". We don't have a vaccine for the common cold after all these years, so how are people expecting one for this?

I'm not sure, perhaps because this common cold he's scared the medical establishment into action.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Yeah, I will be avoiding a shot for as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

oh not forced but the new york based ID2020 alliance might be able sell you a digital proof of vaccination or positive test.

Roll up roll up get iris scan and receive your shot, The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020”

Already in use.
� �Charity” Accused of Sex Abuse Coordinating ID2020’s Pilot Program For Refugee Newborns

The pilot program is being conducted as part of the controversial ID2020 alliance, backed by Microsoft, the GAVI vaccine alliance and the Rockefeller Foundation, and with the International Rescue Committee (IRC), a non-profit organization deeply tied to the Western political elite and Wall Street with a controversial track record of silencing numerous sex abuse and fraud allegations.

It notes specifically that “the pilot will offer blockchain-based digital identification, linked to individual users through iris recognition, for refugees accessing the IRC’s services in the Mae La Camp in Thailand.” Having a “digital identity” would allow refugees “to access improved, consistent healthcare within the camp” with plans for the same system to eventually “electronically document both educational attainment and professional skills to aid with employment opportunities.”

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Love, love, love your sources.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join