It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Oooh! I'd be interested in that!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
academic.oup.com...

Coronavirus is more than just respiratory - it messes up your brain! A few of us have been adding articles to these threads that keep saying the same thing, once you recover from the lung issues your entire body is compromised and your brain, neurological and cognitive abilities are affected.

SARS-CoV-2 infection is associated with a wide spectrum of neurological syndromes affecting the whole neuraxis, including the cerebral vasculature and, in some cases, responding to immunotherapies. The high incidence of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, particularly with haemorrhagic change, is striking. This complication was not related to the severity of the respiratory COVID-19 disease. Early recognition, investigation and management of COVID-19-related neurological disease is challenging.

remember these people in China in the beginning? I'm betting they had it in October/November... recovered... then had the 'after' effects in Feb/March when the whole world was slowly realizing what was happening

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
there's a real possibility that this 'engineered' virus was created to destroy a countries ability to fight.. The USA is getting 50,000 infections a day... Those protests and riots were being funded and organised by 'someone'.. What if, China was doing it to make sure as many Americans would be affected as possible with the idea that in 6-12 months their entire manpower is totally crippled?

kinda makes China's move on Hong Kong, Taiwan, South China Sea and India all carefully planned events if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I posted that in here back in February. Anything is possible in 2020. I was called a doomer or something back than, now that concept after the dendrites has settled in everyone’s mind now on the planet it’s rational. Imagine that. Not trying to be funny, it just proves that something like that is possible and will suprise allot of people. Allot of things are in transition right now. It just might be the Thirteenth stroke of the clock..

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rich Z

If the direction is inbound that does not defeat the purpose.

So you are saying that incoming unfiltered air in an environment where the virus may be airborne via expelled droplets should not be a concern to the wearer of such a mask?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'm saying that the primary intent of going masked in public is not to protect the maskee, but others.

I thought everybody knew that.

edit on 7/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
there's a real possibility that this 'engineered' virus was created to destroy a countries ability to fight.. The USA is getting 50,000 infections a day... Those protests and riots were being funded and organised by 'someone'.. What if, China was doing it to make sure as many Americans would be affected as possible with the idea that in 6-12 months their entire manpower is totally crippled?

kinda makes China's move on Hong Kong, Taiwan, South China Sea and India all carefully planned events if you ask me.

Do you really think China has only 88,000 cases and 4,000 deaths? Really?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Oh, I understand, say it with me: My mask protects you; your masks protect me!

Got it.

So tell me, why would a mask being worn by someone with the virus protect someone in their company, but not protect that someone else NOT having the virus but wearing a mask instead of the infectee? Discounting those goofy masks with the one way valves built in, of course. The virus will be stopped by a mask from being exhaled from an infectee, but not be stopped by a mask worn by someone standing nearby? How does that work, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm saying that the primary intent of going masked in public is not to protect the maskee, but others.

I thought everybody knew that.

Then I might as well ask you too.

So tell me, why would a mask being worn by someone with the virus protect someone in their company, but not protect that someone else NOT having the virus but wearing a mask instead of the infectee? Discounting those goofy masks with the one way valves built in, of course. The virus will be stopped by a mask from being exhaled from an infectee, but not be stopped by a mask worn by someone standing nearby? How does that work, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

nope, but there is 2 things to say on that..

1. Maybe they do - maybe that had some kind of vaccine/medicine all along?
2. Maybe they don't - maybe they thought their virus was engineered so perfectly it wouldn't harm them, until it did

Too many things are not adding up with how this started, how China responded and whats happening now.

My biggest red flag, is Hong Kong and the fact Australia has suddenly declared a $270 Billion increase into its defense spending aimed specifically at long range anti-ship missiles - at at time the economy s on the brink of collapse.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Do you also wear a face shield, gloves, and a gown when you go grocery shopping? Full PPE like medical workers do? Unless you do, you are not protected from someone not wearing a mask.

Maybe a bit, but not much.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

as you mentioned
by you wearing the mask and getting an infection from someone, the mask will cause you to increase your own infectious dose leading to a worst outcome.

Another question as you know all - if the virus mutates each replication, will breathing in your own shed particles help the virus learn to mutate a better attack during the early stages of you building your viral load ?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Do you also wear a face shield, gloves, and a gown when you go grocery shopping? Full PPE like medical workers do? Unless you do, you are not protected from someone not wearing a mask.

Maybe a bit, but not much.

I guess this is a long winded way of answering "I don't know" to my question.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So has anyone listened to this 58 minute podcast.
The Infectious Myth - Andrew Kaufman, Coronavirus is not a Virus

I haven't had the chance yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

by you wearing the mask and getting an infection from someone, the mask will cause you to increase your own infectious dose leading to a worst outcome.

No it won't. If you're infected you're infected. You already had that dose and the virus is replicating wildly in your body. Have you asked the doctor about that yet?

if the virus mutates each replication
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I guess this is a long winded way of answering "I don't know" to my question.

Actually not.
You did not seem to understand that the primary intent of wearing a mask in public is not to protect the maskee.

It seems that you still do not understand that without full PPE, protection from an unmasked infected person is minimal at best. That is why medical folk don full PPE, and not just masks when dealing with infected patients. Surgeons do not wear just a mask to protect themselves, they wear it to protect their patient.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Same thought occurred to me at one point. But here in the U.K. it would mean that Boris and his puppeteer Dominic Cummings are in fact on the Chinese payroll....

I don’t think the Chinese need to do anything to make the virus spread, when our own leaders are doing such a great job of that.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I agree! However, the problem we’re having is that as peopLe get the message that their mask protects others, but not them so much, I believe it causes fewer people to wear masks, not more. This virus is highlighting what a selfish bunch many humans are - if it doesn’t help themselves, then they don’t do it.

So, although completely True that masks really only protect others, it’s one exampLe of where the governments should be lying to us with a clear message That masks protect the wearer. Only then will the selfish majority wear them and in turn protect one another.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Studies showed cloth masks alone if folded over and made up of mixed cotton stop the inhalation of up to 70% of particles of this size. So that's less viral load one inhales. I'd say that helps a lot.
www.wtkr.com...
there was a better one with graphs but I can't find it. so it does also help the wearer.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join