It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I didn't try to prove you wrong,

No, you just said I should admit when I am wrong - suggesting that I was wrong, without actually saying anything to try to prove it.

I know your type, bud.

I just pointed out that old people dying can be tragic,

Suggesting that I said or thought otherwise, which was, provably and demonstrably wrong.

I know your type, bud.

"I very much enjoy being proved wrong"

If you expect anyone to believe that, you have clearly been in your echo chamber for decades.

I don't expect anything - except that if you're going to claim I'm wring, that you back it up with facts and evidence.

Still waiting... but I know your type, bud, so I'm not holding my breath.

Glad you're a not bereavement counsellor

You got me there, I'd make a bad one...

Wow, thanks again for completely proving my point. šŸ‘šŸ»

Regarding being wrong, I clearly stated in brackets (NOT NECESSARILY THIS TIME)
But you've TWICE chose to omit this fact in both responses.

Your words "Old people die, is that tragic?"

Now what do you think that reads like to other people?

It means exactly what you meant it to say or to insinuate THIS was the whole point of my post, and also on how you've been acting for the last 3 months (and probably your entire life)

Yeah bud, I know your type. You have exposed yourself time and time again with your poor attitude and ABSOLUTE INCESSANT NEED TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME

You're easier to read than a kids book, so why don't you do something productive, rather than rudely replying every single post that goes against your narrative, it will only make you more bitter and more lonely.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You're most welcome...

I honestly don't care... facts are facts, and it isn't my problem if some people can't handle the truth.

You have exposed yourself time and time again with your poor attitude and ABSOLUTE INCESSANT NEED TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME

I have never exposed myself, I'm not a perv... but I guess we see where your mind is at...

As for my being right - I don't actually have a need (let alone an incessant need) to be right... I just usually am right.

Sorry that triggers you.

Get a hobby... it will help, honestly...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Just ignore him. He's been on all these threads giving bad advice the entire time.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
COVID fraud cases in Texas

banned.video...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-7-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You're most welcome...

I honestly don't care... facts are facts, and it isn't my problem if some people can't handle the truth.

You have exposed yourself time and time again with your poor attitude and ABSOLUTE INCESSANT NEED TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME

I have never exposed myself, I'm not a perv... but I guess we see where your mind is at...

As for my being right - I don't actually have a need (let alone an incessant need) to be right... I just usually am right.

Sorry that triggers you.

Get a hobby... it will help, honestly...

I'm not triggered, just highlighting the type of person you are. Very very sad.
Also you didn't acknowledge your distasteful and ignorant comment

"old people die" - Yes this is a fact šŸ‘šŸ»
"is that tragic?" is a terrible thing to say, and you ignoring THIS part of the post for the 3rd time further exposing the type of person you are.
You are the most transparent person in these threads, and literally nobody is listening to you, because you are a prize prat, and obviously a nasty person. I feel sorry for your dominated wife.
edit on 1-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: My thumb is dumb

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: asdfas
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Just ignore him. He's been on all these threads giving bad advice the entire time.

I've said my piece šŸ‘šŸ»
like 99% of everyone else here, I'll be ignoring his posts from now onwards, some people are just too messed up in the head to realise who they really are.
It's very sad but hey, it won't be me that's getting no visitors the older I get. lol šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 1-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Dbl post

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere :

BNO :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everybody in Michigan is waiting for the governess to close everything down on her way out the door on a Friday night like last time. People lost thousands in food and perishables A one day warning at least they could have had a sale to get rid of it.

Friends in the restaurant business are going to wait till the officials show this time so it'll be Monday or later.

Fool me once

We'll be shut for Labor Day is the bet

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I hope you're wrong. Unemployment money from the federal government ends on July 31st.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Although officially there isn't a real source of the outbreak in Leicester, it does appear to have a higher than average number of factories there and they are crowded, enclosed environments which would be perfect conditions for the virus:

www.mirror.co.uk...

28 confirmed cases at Walkers factory

List of above average cases in UK - FT (soft paywall)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This episode features Luigi's Hypothesis, as presented on Twitter by the Twitter user Luigi Warren (@luigi_warren).

I feel confident at this stage identifying Luigi as a Twitter user account worth following if you are interested in truth about the Coronavirus origin hypothesis. He has proven time and time again to be a skeptical, well-intentioned, critically thinking, knowledgeable molecular biologist. His critiques of methodologies, experimental results, and others' speculation is second to none in the circle of investigative citizens working together to piece this together.

Somewhere to start a very interesting deep dive into the origin of the virus with lots of links to papers and expert twitter accounts on discussion about the disinformation of the lab linked in Wuhan. Seems live bats and frozen fecal matter from a cave producing the symptoms we see today.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Majority of People Are Already Resistant to SARS-CoV-2

According to research1 conducted in Switzerland, SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies are only found in the most severe cases ā€” about 1 in 5. That suggests COVID-19 may in fact be five times more prevalent than suspected. It also means it ma

This might explain why in a room full of people only a few get the disease.
Does this mean a vaccine becomes pointless ?
80% don't need it
of the remaining 20% 80% get a very mild to no effect and the remaining are being treated with vitamins, steroids and without comorbidities surviving.

Some people would bury this if true.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: McGinty

SO how is all other countries on lock down benefiting Boris?

Missing your point on a cover-up here the whole world's economy is currently screwed the UK is not any different.

BRexit is now more important to control borders than ever before perhaps you'd be happy in Europe being told to accept 1,000s into Scotland because they jumped on a boat to get western freebies.

There is a very fine tightrope of dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
You appear to be unable to see a very large problem - money doesn't grow on trees, everyone expects to be paid and life is not fair.

How much longer do you feel the world can carry on a lock down? 6 months a year..... how many will need to die during that time due to misdiagnoses treatments or suicides before unlocking will be allowed?

Er, you really do love to twist my words so you can have a rant about your personal misgivings! I suggested Leicester lockdown is a knee jerk response to English dummies hitting the beaches en mass. If you remotely agree thereā€™s a virus out there, then such scenes are a petri dish for its spread. If Leicesterā€˜s new lockdown were designed to be covered relentlessly by the press in order to convince the beach dummies that behaving like that will spread the virus, then i would back it as a temporary measure necessary because the Tories havenā€™t presented a clear message. Theyā€™re forever course correcting their own cock ups.

Iā€™m not sure what you expect from ending lockdown just like that and telling people to go to the high street and shop for Britain. Thatā€™s what the moron Boris was saying 2 weeks ago and because of that the hard of thinking assumed that meant the virus was all gone away now.

We canā€™t stay locked down forever and Iā€™ve never asked for that. Of course it makes people suffer - Iā€™m a tv freelancer and thereā€™s no work for me so long as social distancing is in place. Nor do I qualify for the financial help 90% of people are getting because I operate as a small business. Iā€™m fooked until, this is over. But common sense and foresight dictate that if we come out of lockdown too rapidly and without effective track and trace (which the U.K. doesnā€™t have) then the R rate rises and weā€™ll end up being in lockdown even longer because of our rush.

But thanks as ever for your ā€˜telling offā€™. Youā€™re obviously very angry about the virus preventing many making a living. I know how that feels. Thereā€™s not much I can do Iā€™m afraid, apart from hope as many as possible find a way through. Thereā€™s huge problems caused by lockdown and huge problems caused by not locking down. The best weapon we currently have is social distancing - the more of us take personal responsibility to do this, the lower the R rate and the safer it is for those that need other medical or psychological help right now to get it.

There are no good options, just the least bad one which imo is to persevere with lockdown until the R rate is low and until effective track and trace is in place so infection clusters can be nipped in the bud. Then we can get out of lockdown and have realistic chance of staying out. If the English canā€™t take personal responsibility and are determined to ignore common sense, then weā€™ll hit a second wave, just like parts of the US are now encountering, and another perhaps longer full lockdown will commence.

Iā€™m not sure how my post on Leicester led you to Brexit And Scotland (Iā€™ve already told you I live in England), but I guess you enjoy ranting at me and if that distracts you from your problems, then feel free.

edit on 2-7-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: McGinty

How do you know they are making it worse? Your honest government tell you? The MSM? The bought and paid for alphabet organizations (CDC/CCP/WHO)?

See what I am getting at?

Youā€™re preaching to the converted. I have no inclination to trust the alphabet agencies.

However, in terms of the virus Iā€™m inclined to put my money on it being a real thing as opposed to a psyop. Perhaps you think it doesnā€™t exist! Good luck with that!

Also, in my crazy inclination towards rational thinking I believe that proximity is key in the virusā€™ spread. So, Iā€™ve made the insane leap from these mere ā€˜beliefsā€™ to the conclusion that people cramming onto beaches in very close proximity to one another is a bad idea, best avoided.

Mass protests probably arenā€™t a great idea either! But itā€™s clear that common sense and foresight are not common to all.

Itā€™s equally clear that by saying itā€™s sensible to avoid large gatherings and respect distancing until the R number is lower Iā€™ll be accused by some of denying their freedoms, causing poverty and killing people who have cancer.

Well, letā€™s do it your way and cease all lockdowns right now, get everyone back to work and anyone that needs treatment into the hospitals. Then, when the R rate spikes extremely without our knowledge because itā€™s a long gestation and we canā€™t yet effectively track and trace, then letā€™s see how many more people die of cancers and other maladies, as well as Covid in the second great lockdown made necessary because we rushed out of this one. Parts of the US appear to now be on that path, but go ahead and get the folk of every state travelling that path with them.

You guys go ahead and scream at me if it makes you feel better. I couldnā€™t give a monkeys and the virus doesnā€™t have ears.

edit on 2-7-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Sounds a little like (a perhaps more complex) fibromyalgia. undiagnosable pain and fatigue. More than anything it shows how little we really know about the physiological/neurological mechanisms.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

That does make a great deal of sense. Tragic that people work in cramped factories at the best of times. Criminal that itā€™s occurring now.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Majority of People Are Already Resistant to SARS-CoV-2

According to research1 conducted in Switzerland, SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies are only found in the most severe cases ā€” about 1 in 5. That suggests COVID-19 may in fact be five times more prevalent than suspected. It also means it ma

This might explain why in a room full of people only a few get the disease.
Does this mean a vaccine becomes pointless ?
80% don't need it
of the remaining 20% 80% get a very mild to no effect and the remaining are being treated with vitamins, steroids and without comorbidities surviving.

Some people would bury this if true.

That good news - letā€™s hope it pans out. But If youā€™re in that 20% then the vaccine is definitely not ā€˜pointlessā€™.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Chrojan Virus Update: See below table

On 7 April 2020 I provided minimum & maximum predictions (green) of what the global numbers would be in terms of recorded infections and deaths and updated the calculations table with the actual numbers (yellow) as at 16, 23 & 30 April, 31 May, 30 June 2020 including the % deviations from the predicted vs actual.

I have just added the recorded actual numbers up to 30 June as at 11.59pm GMT. As you will see, the actual cases are 3.7m greater then predicted minimum and 2.8m greater than the predicted average with the predicted max being 18.9% less than the actual. The actual number of cases +/- the minimum and averaged predicted on 7 April 2020 can be seen in the 2 rightmost columns. The next update actual vs predicted will be provided again on 31 Dec 2020. The fact that the actual cases are now greater than the predicted parameter min/max ranges this is further indication of where we are heading with this pandemic and what the actual global numbers could possibly be come 31 Dec 2020 following any 2nd wave.

As you will see from the table below the number of recorded cases on 7 April 2020 was 1411099 and total deaths was 81044. If you look at the table you will see the actual cases recorded on

16 April which were 2100064 and 136036
23 April which were 2635716 and 184066
30 April which are 323433 and 228394 as at 10am GMT
31 May which are 6172302 and 371175 as at 9am GMT
30 June which are 10598199 and 513211 as at 11.59pm GMT
That's over 4.4m recorded new cases and over 143k deaths in the last month. So cases steadily increasing by month.

The prediction for 30 June2020 made on 7 April 2020 was a minimum 6879079 and maximum 8598849 cases, and deaths minimum 617804 and maximum 834045. The predicted recorded cases was 35% off the minimum (3719120 cases), and (2859235) cases off the prediction average, but 18.9% off the predicted maximum.. The predicted deaths was 20.4 % off the minimum (104593 cases) and (212709) cases off the prediction average. It is noted that there are now significantly less deaths (104593) than the predicted minimum but this may well be because the actual being reported are less than reality. But I think 20% less deaths than predicted is both good news and under the circumstances an acceptable margin of error. The question is will this change between now and December should a 2nd wave occur which the model assumes.

So my calculations (predictions) still remain reasonable and continues to confirm that my model is far from crystal balling.

Next update 31 Dec 2020 assuming the lab enhanced Chrojan virus doesnā€™t get me.

edit on 2-7-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Sorry can't resist - told you it'd be higher than you thought (cases) last month.

Also new daily cases have doubled in the USA since the start of the month but obviously that's nothing to do with any protests (cough)

edit on 2-7-2020 by johnb because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join