It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Coronavirus death...or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So after reading several comments as well as threads across the web, people are claiming that regardless of the cause of death Covid-19 is being listed as the cause on death certificates. While keeping this in the back of my mind while I was surfing around the web I came across this link...

www.reuters.com...

Now the headline clearly states "UPS employee dies of COVID-19 infection in Kentucky"...

Now as you read the article you come to the second paragraph which states..."UPS separately said that a “valued member of our management team” at its Worldport global shipping hub in Louisville, Kentucky, had died. UPS declined to give the man’s cause of death, citing medical privacy laws.."

So, from reading that it appears most people seem to be onto something when questioning the cause of death and what is being listed. Maybe I'm just reading the entire article wrong but, Thoughts anyone?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
So after reading several comments as well as threads across the web, people are claiming that regardless of the cause of death Covid-19 is being listed as the cause on death certificates. While keeping this in the back of my mind while I was surfing around the web I came across this link...

www.reuters.com...

Now the headline clearly states "UPS employee dies of COVID-19 infection in Kentucky"...

Now as you read the article you come to the second paragraph which states..."UPS separately said that a “valued member of our management team” at its Worldport global shipping hub in Louisville, Kentucky, had died. UPS declined to give the man’s cause of death, citing medical privacy laws.."

So, from reading that it appears most people seem to be onto something when questioning the cause of death and what is being listed. Maybe I'm just reading the entire article wrong but, Thoughts anyone?

Almost all the deaths being counted as Covid had some other related morbidity. Hardly no one dies just from Covid alone. However, covid does seem to prey on the very weak. It is debatable if they would have died from contracting covid or not. This is the huge problem with the data.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
what she says.
the way people say some thing gives away what is real.
you will not belive this.
"white house press conference"
and yes this IS about the same thing as this post.
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 10-4-2020 by buddha because: they made me

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It look`s like they are writing to death certificates covid-19 when the real cause can be many other reason, CDC send letters to ask them write covid-19...So they have big push to get the numbers high so Bill Gates can come to save the World .

Also media lies and just fear mongering....again to get Bill Gates save to World .

Twitter

edit on 10-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
It look`s like they are writing to death certificates covid-19 when the real cause can be many other reason

What was the cause of death for the people trapped in the WTC on 9-11? The fall? Smoke inhalation? Burning?

The cause of death on those COVID-19 death certificates might as well be labeled: Act of War!!

Do ya know what the average payout to the surviving family members of 9-11 was?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

9/11 death certificates : Crushed By Deep State Psychos

This war! This is madnes! They are attacking our economy and psyche with this #tt....people that usually would get medical treatment dont get now and die in home.

No , i dont know how much was the payout, but my guess is very litle.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

More fear mongering and propaganda by the media. I've heard from inside sources (mine) there are 2 hospitals that are classifying ALL DEATHS as coronavirus and yet no tests have been done to confirm the patient even had coronavirus. And, no, I am not going to name these hospitals. I cannot speak for all hospitals but I've heard from my sources there are 2 well known hospitals lying.

It's all about the money grab.

EDIT: My sources are from people who work inside the hospitals
edit on 10-4-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Almost all the deaths being counted as Covid had some other related morbidity.

Agreed...

Interestingly, when flu death stats are compiled, people who die from co-morbidities are usually counted as dying from the co-morbidity, not from the flu.

So, if we compiled the numbers for flu deaths the same way they are doing for COVID-19, the flu death rate could be dramatically higher - like 10, or even a hundred times higher.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Snarl
This war! This is madnes!

I agree... working on a new thread now on this aspect...

top topics

join