It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Post removes tweet: US Department of Defense gives Israel 1,000,000 face masks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The above is a screen shot.

A little blurry but still legible.

The title on the tweet reads:

A plane carrying over a million surgical #masks for the IDF to use in the fight against #coronavirus has landed in Ben-Gurion airport, in an operation run by the US Department of Defense's Delegation of Procurement.

Here is a link to the original tweet with the same number as the above image.

Link to deleted tweet.

I also searched their tweet history and was unable to find it.

There is an article on their site which is similar but apparently the headline was edited as was some of the information.

Israel brings 1 million masks from China for IDF soldiers.

"In the past two weeks we have purchased and flown to Israel tens of thousands of swabs, masks, protective suits for medical staff and more," said Limor Kolishevsky, head of the New York Purchasing and Logistics Division.

"A million masks, procured in China, were quickly flown to Israel with the intention that the IDF will be using them within the next few days," he said.

The New York delegation, part of the national procurement effort for medical equipment to fight the coronavirus, works with a with a wide range of international suppliers to purchase essential medical equipment for the IDF according to Kolishevsky.

The original article seemed to imply that the masks came from the US.

A caption under the picture still reads:

The US Department of Defense delivers one million surgical masks to be used by the IDF
(photo credit: MINISTRY OF DEFENSE SPOKESPERSON'S OFFICE)

edit on 10-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

oops. typed too fast
edit on 10-4-2020 by subfab because: i didn't read the post well enough, my question was answered.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Hospitals say feds are seizing masks and other coronavirus supplies without a word

WASHINGTON — Although President Trump has directed states and hospitals to secure what supplies they can, the federal government is quietly seizing orders, leaving medical providers across the country in the dark about where the material is going and how they can get what they need to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

edit on 10-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

thank you.
so, it appears as though the united states government is no longer prioritizing its own citizens.
we are living in some strange times.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The Jerusalem Post, if Netanyahu says print the sh*t from my ass then it will, they once ran a story trying to portray Benny as the Godfather, although I'm sure even the genuine Godfather may have a problem with killing women and kids. Flipside, if told to remove a story, they most certainly will.

And it'[s an unsurprising story as well

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I think theres two possibilities.

That the masks actually came from the US or that our Department of Defense had the masks shipped to Israel from China.

Either possibility is inexcusable.

But not surprising.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

thank you. so, it appears as though the united states government is no longer prioritizing its own citizens.
we are living in some strange times.

They are. Israel is the 51st state. In fact, if you count in sequence, it's probably the 48th, after Arizona, but before Alaska and Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

There was an article the other day in Jpost about Mossad securing these million masks, it was defo on there, thing on where's the issue? Israel has very good relations with China, no problems with anyone else here as the two countries both face similar terror groups and they also do fair trade in the modern world

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
so you guys can rubber band a t-shirt around your bonce whilst israel's army have use of those 1 mill. masks ? Hmmm I didn't read that play come out of either Event 201 or Crimson Contagion, your guys not going rogue & off script all of a sudden is he ?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is all part of a larger complaint that is showing China has been selling masks that were donated to them in the past some linked all the way to HIV years ago...
edit on 11-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

new topics

top topics

join