It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and others fear mongering Marijuana over Tobacco - Covid19

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You should learn how to break up your sentences properly. You type like Shatner speaks and it makes it hard to follow.

I never denied that cigarettes cause cancer. It took down my grandmother, a lifetime smoker. To be fair though it's hard to define what's caused by the tobacco and what's caused by the crap they put *on* the tobacco. I've been a non-smoker since 2015, but for 4 years prior to that I'd switched to American Spirits. Healthwise, the difference between Spirits and a plain old Camel Light was night and day. I went to bed with a 15 year smoker's cough and woke up without one that never came back. Sense of taste returned, and so did my (admittedly borderline) high blood pressure. I'm not saying it's proof but it's an unexpected result that deserves further analysis.

What I *am* putting forth is that cannabis' link to cancer is massively overblown, intentionally, in order to reinforce the reefer madness agenda by the industries that profit off of continued prohibition.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

"God made weed, man made booze, who do you trust?"

actually God made both, fruit ferments when it gets rotten and turns to alcohol. animals will eat this and get drunk.

i'm willing to bet that man saw animals digesting both and saw the effects on them. man is a party animal.

also some say that early primates would eat the fermented fruit, when good fruit was't avalable, as time went on they developed a gene to process the alcohol . as time went on it became a way to use rotting fruit.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

True, but man has to go an extra step or two to make it, while weed can just bloom by itself if given the right conditions. Hence why I like the saying.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

God made arsenic, too... I wouldn't recommend eating it.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join