It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did someone steal the stimulus money slotted for small businesses? Secret SBA Recording..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Perusing twitter this morning looking for updates to the EIDL Loan situation thats supposed to be keeping small businesses afloat and I find this, Now I cant say to its validity or if I'm even posting it to the right section. You'll have to excuse me as I'm a huge lurker but rarely post..

Recorded call to the SBA and the agent looses it and reveals things?

You Tube Video of Call to SBA

Please feel free to move this to wherever it belongs..

These officials are killing our small businesses, I'm in Orlando FL and there has been no movement of Unemployment, Loans, stimulus? Nothing and we are on a solid lock down here..

-Mus
edit on 10-4-2020 by Muslickz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by Muslickz because: Added ytube vid in post

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I’m sure it’s corruption across the board. The President just fired the independent watchdog who was supposed to monitor who gets paid and how much.

Link

America is being fleeced by a shady real estate developer waving an American flag. Color me surprised.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Muslickz
Surely you meant "stimulus". You still have time to correct it, but moving on...

I think a lot of folks saw the writing on the wall with this "stimulus package". Let the transfer of wealth begin and corruption kick in.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes, err.. ty..

-Mus

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is a government program, the government programs always have been slow. I do not know why anyone even mentioned that things would be approved in seventy two hours, that kind of stuff never happens in government.

I have worked with government program funded programs in the past, they work but delay after delay keep occurring all the time. the problem is that government is full of relatives and friends kids of the elite in government, these people are not always very swift. Then these relatives hire more like them so they do not get showed up. Then there are a few that are used as fall guys, somone to blame things that go wrong on and get fired.

That is not everyone in government, there are some real good people in those agencies, but they are frustrated because the heads think they can accomplish everything fast, but they are plagued with paperwork, nothing can go fast. It will still be another week before things start to fall in place, a lot of small businesses will be added to the death tolls of the corona virus.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m sure it’s corruption across the board. The President just fired the independent watchdog who was supposed to monitor who gets paid and how much.

Link

America is being fleeced by a shady real estate developer waving an American flag. Color me surprised.

I have worked with programs with government funding, it is going to be slow to get everything going. The only problem I see is that the high ranking government officials of both parties do not know how much paperwork has to be done for people to get any help. They are disconnected from reality, most of Congress and most of the people in the white house fall into that group. So do many high ranking officials in all the programs, they all add something that makes more paperwork along the way down to where it actually does something.

This is not political, it is how it is with government programs.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What parts are suspect? this is a 30 minute phone call that you can barely understand.

Mind transcribing and pointing to the correct time on the video?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Cool story bro. Now tell me about the JFK Center for Performing Arts 25 million in relief smd 5 million kickback to the DNC.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The sba's top managers moved the data base of applications for bussiness disaster relief loans over to a private firm durring the initial application period and in a matter of 3 days the 1 billion in funds promised to businesses in the covid relief bill who had been denied loans on their innitial application was gone. The sba employee directly states that he suspects the sba's management siphoned all 1,000,0000,000 dollars through 100,000 fake corporations and explained how it was done. Pay 250 bucks set up the company go to the website with the application fill in the form requesting the 10,000 dollar loan then put zeros in the rest of the fields so the app gets denied. The management put all 100,000 of these applications into the private database along with the applications from the real american businesses that applied for the same loans and since they control the private data base that is free from foia requests they moved all 100,000 fake apps to the top of the list and voialla they get 1,000,000,000 dollars for an investment of 2,500,000 dollars. Now the real american business owners who got skipped over and have no opperating capital to make it through the lock downs are calling the sba about their applications since the funds were garunteed to be disbursed within 72 hours and the sba call center employee cant even access the applications in the private data base to determine why the funds have not gone through or even the order in which applications were received. The sba employee is blowing the whistle fully willing to lose his job. He also stated that the sba expects 50% of businesses to fail due to this scam that their top management pulled off. He stated this scam required months of planning and could have only been pulled off by those at the very top of the sba. He mentioned one senator by name but if you had listened to the call you would know all of this. In my opinion this call was 100% legit. And once Americas small bussiness owners know who to blame heads will roll poor chuckie boy is gonna have some splaining to do. Sure is going to look bad when a foia reveals all 100,000 of those businesses who did receive their share of that billion dollars were less than 1 year old and controlled by a very small group of D's. Piglocie waiting till patient zero arrived in the us to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate allowed them to put their peices in place at the sba while the whole world was watching the impeachment drama. Once the impeachment ran dry and covid was live they could pad their coffers which had been running dry due to the light being shone on their foreign aid scams. Funny how the coastal dem strong holds are the ones responsible for 75% of all covid deaths in the United states. Cant pass a 2 trillion dollar releif bill without filling some body bags. I'm sure this is just one example of the many ways those in power are skimming their share of that 2 tril. at the expense of the American tax payer.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet
Thank you so much for that!

-Mus

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No worries Mus. Thanks for the great thread. Hopefully word about this scam will spread and America's small business owners will take action. Nothing motivates an individual or nation like an adversary who wishes their desolation. With 50% of our small business owners now facing absolute desolation due to this whole covid scam perpertrated by the Nwo and its complicit enemedia I have no doubt they will take action to preserve their own well being by dumping the cabal cold on their butts and demanding more individual sovereignty and sound money. Once the world wakes up to the global tyranny staring them in the face there will be a reckoning like none we have ever seen. These are certainly strange and exciting times we are living in. Seems everyone I talk to feels we are on the cusp of something life changing. Though we all may express/vocolize it differently I think we are all feeling the same tense exitement of facing what comes after covid because we all know the world will never be the same again.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Sounds like it's time to arrest people and give them an instant death penalty.

Harsh but it'll send the message loud and clear. Round up everyone responsible and line them up. If they can't produce the stolen money - pew pew...

but if you had listened to the call you would know all of this

What you REALLY mean is... If the OP had followed the forum rules, I would know all of this. Don't get smart.
edit on 10-4-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yeah you right I'm a smart ass sometimes. I can own that. I also realize the audio quality was poor and it was 30 mins long. I also realize that Mus may have been on their phone and didn't have time to clack out a long break down.

It is worth a listen still.

I'm not sure I got all the facts str8 so any correction to my breakdown would be welcome as well. Both the caller and SBA employee sounded genuine in their interactions, and both seemed to have appropriate emotional responses. If they were play acting it was Emmy worthy.

As for the consequences for the perps if true? That depends. If you can prove it in a court of law go for max allowed sentance and deffinatly asset forfeiture.

If best you can do is prove it is probable after foia request and such, any small business owner or group of them who had been denied grants as a result could file a lawsuit.

Either way If pursued it will probably lead to political and/or financial consequences legal is highly doubtful.

Similar to Benghazi, DNC primary election fraud, the private server, U1, and now fisagate and covid hysteria dems don't seem to be capable of realizing the importance of the political and financial consequences to their actions when legal consequences failed to materialize for those same deeds.

They are so busy staying out of prison they don't care if they lose a few elections. According to dems voters are stupid, half of them are deplorable and they all have short attention spans and memories. All else fail Muh russia, reps are rascist and blame trump for everything while taking the opposite side of his every position no matter how ludicrous or destructive the result may be.

I don't pretend to know their whole playbook because I'm not a commie, but I have noticed some patterns and a lot of repetition in how they play things.

new topics

top topics

join