It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories Of Creation...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

the formation of the world and what's more stranger is that no one and I mean no one is in Eden other than some old man that tends the garden and to the animals so to speak.

There are two in Eden. It says so in the book. It wasn't history. Its blueprint of life. This is why if you are Christian, Jesus said the Kingdom is within us. In fact this external reality is projected from within. How weird is that!

But I'm not Christian that is the weird thing, and on top of it all I can not grasp the notions of such things. I suspect that yes, there is a creator but why the sudden interest in sparking my memories...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Astrocyte

Yes but would argue "YOU" get to play with realities structure is incorrect. Because in unfolding duality, only the singularity exists. That is why no-one can pass the gates. One has to become no-one, to pass. In replacing lower conciousness with higher conciousness we becomes one with realities structure.

added... should have said in replacing singular conciousness with global conciousness.

Funny enough the fact of singularity recently what was sparked off is that multiple timelines have merged into one the outcome now remains the same and it is what I understood as a singularity event.

"To become no-one" is an odd state of being I will tell you that much my experience was when I stripped everything, all emotions, all things I was taught as to who I was I observed the world and it was dead quiet that is when you begin to realize that the soul/the seed or the spark is an observer of a reality that is decoded to us.

After about 5 minutes in that state I felt as if someone yanked me back into the human state and I sat there going "WOAH..."

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Its explained in garden of eden. Our female aspect (eve) is physical, our spiritual nature (adam) is spiritual. Adam was made in the image of God. So the female aspect is only a temporary aspect of little importance (made of dust like cloths). Eve is controlled by snake (ego construct) to forever chase desires. That will continue (we will surely die=reincarnation) until we experience all dualities in nature.

Quantum entanglement tells us everything is connected. Its only our senses that are limited. Death to dualistic nature gives rise to union of divine superconsciousness etc.

Does this no make sense, given reality is already so clearly organized in a dualistic (though singular) polarity?

Many religions tell us that reality is maya, an illusion, from within.

What role does duality play within an monistic scheme?

It has been speculated in kaballah "To know thyself". St. Francis of Assisi said "what you are looking for, is what is looking.". Meaning our seat of concious is not created by neural activity. Our experience is shared.

Our experience is shared, I was taken to an infinite bridge that had waters below it and in the water were these crystalline-like seed shaped stones. All part of a greater ocean which basically was experiencing the same thing in many forms and what was more interesting is that when you strip everything the seed remains. To be seated upon the seat of consciousness is to experience the world from a perspective that we are merely observers of the same superconsciousness that is almost as if learning things through infinite personalities within a system that is self-sufficient creating theses outer shells or "Eve" as you call them.

The more you begin to grasp things the more you begin to realize what the message all those individuals like Christ and what not meant. That is if you strip away all the other religious stuff and focus mainly on the pure raw message...

Since that moment existence to me has been very weird!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I suspect that yes, there is a creator but why the sudden interest in sparking my memories.

I feel that some of your chakra's have opened. Its not a reward but result of past actions (including reincarnation). Sometimes when this happens people feel changes in their senses. Sounds and/or color might appear more intense, you may feel taller etc. You might start sensing bubbles of thoughts, from those around you, as thoughts of your own. Its important not to become too engrossed in any of these things. Just accept them as part and parcel of the process in awakening.... A Zen saying, “Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water”.

"To become no-one" is an odd state of being I will tell you that much my experience was when I stripped everything, all emotions, all things I was taught as to who I was I observed the world and it was dead quiet that is when you begin to realize that the soul/the seed or the spark is an observer of a reality that is decoded to us
"

Yes striped of everything, aka no-self, one exists, the watcher, witnessing the beauty and love in all things. Its very blissful. I need return that place.

The more you begin to grasp things the more you begin to realize what the message all those individuals like Christ and what not meant. That is if you strip away all the other religious stuff and focus mainly on the pure raw message

Yes truth within the dogma. But truth is also duality. So eventually we have to free ourselves of all concepts and just accept Tat Tvam Asi (that thou art him).

Surrendering our self to the abyss.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye, I am sorry for your loss. Try to focus yourself in present in which God exists. Your brain will try drag you into past/future but try resist as much you are able. I believe in reincarnation and believe the love you both shared will attract both of you in future lifes.

When one door closes, another opens. Be patient.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I suspect that yes, there is a creator but why the sudden interest in sparking my memories.

I feel that some of your chakra's have opened. Its not a reward but result of past actions (including reincarnation). Sometimes when this happens people feel changes in their senses. Sounds and/or color might appear more intense, you may feel taller etc. You might start sensing bubbles of thoughts, from those around you, as thoughts of your own. Its important not to become too engrossed in any of these things. Just accept them as part and parcel of the process in awakening.... A Zen saying, “Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water”.

"To become no-one" is an odd state of being I will tell you that much my experience was when I stripped everything, all emotions, all things I was taught as to who I was I observed the world and it was dead quiet that is when you begin to realize that the soul/the seed or the spark is an observer of a reality that is decoded to us
"

Yes striped of everything, aka no-self, one exists, the watcher, witnessing the beauty and love in all things. Its very blissful. I need return that place.

The more you begin to grasp things the more you begin to realize what the message all those individuals like Christ and what not meant. That is if you strip away all the other religious stuff and focus mainly on the pure raw message

Yes truth within the dogma. But truth is also duality. So eventually we have to free ourselves of all concepts and just accept Tat Tvam Asi (that thou art him).

Surrendering our self to the abyss.

But how can it all be blissful when you are in that state and witness things like war etc. These are the things I can not wrap my mind around, the concepts that mankind is capable of such things even if we strip all those things away.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The video speaks about the witness.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

A mind controlled by fear emphasizes fear whereas a mind controlled by love, emphasizes love.

It use to drive me nuts as well until I had the realization, if I disowned that evil, it will only continue to stregthen. We need correct our balance internally so the ego-construct doesn't rule the external world. So instead of pointing out there and seeing evil, we need to point at the evil in the mirror. We need to own it.

A zen master once said, "strictly speaking there are no enlightened people, only enlightened activity". The external world ( maya/illussion) is generated from within. By correcting the balance within, we correct the balance of the external world. The ego-construct is self serving. Our heart is not. So its matter of having correct balance without extremes in either direction. A middle way.

But I highly emphasize, they are only my thoughts. if your chakra's are open, its better you seek answers from within.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Your mind likes intellectualising everything yes. Mine craves simplification. Thats why I seek comfort from people like Khahdro-la. Seeking enlightenment through Bodhicitta not for self ego, but self sacrifice, to help others escape suffering.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

The more you begin to grasp things the more you begin to realize what the message all those individuals like Christ and what not meant. That is if you strip away all the other religious stuff and focus mainly on the pure raw message...

I'm not getting the feeling you, glend nor Astrocyte are 'beginning to grasp things" concerning Christ's message or what it means. Your philosophies, teachings, opinions, shared experiences and way of talking all sound rather strange and devoid of true knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment or spiritual insight into Christ's message to me, a bit “empty” if you will.

Which is not really a surprise, cause never before has so much been written that is nonsensical. In Roman times Paul told Christians not to act like the people of the nations, who “walk in the unprofitableness of their minds.” (Eph. 4:17, NW) Just how sadly unprofitable some of the writings of those minds must have been we can imagine from a discovery at Pompeii. It was the custom back then to write on the walls of buildings. Some shrewd reader and commentator of the writings of others had written on a wall in Pompeii the following in Latin: “It is a wonder, O wall, that thou hast not yet crumbled under the weight of so much written nonsense.”

Most philosophers, great intellectuals though they may be, show no interest in “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (Eph.1:3) Jehovah, and so he shows no interest in their search for knowledge. In fact, Jesus Christ told his followers that God actually keeps knowledge from them. (Matt. 11:25) The apostle Paul said that their worldly knowledge is foolishness with God.​—1 Cor. 3:19.

Even some philosophers are ready to admit to a Principle of Nonsense in their field. Thomas Hobbs once wrote that one of man’s distinctive abilities was “the privilege of absurdity to which no living creature is subject, but man only. And, of men, those are of all most subject to it that profess philosophy.” But, strangely, many people prefer nonsense to truth. They do not wish to be accountable to God for their actions.

I would have to agree with King David however​—that Jehovah’s laws, reminders and decisions constitute such superior wisdom that their value is far greater than much gold. (Ps. 19:7-11)​ Here are a couple of such reminders:

“Look out that no one takes you captive* [Or “carries you off as his prey.”] by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” (Col. 2:8)

“Let no man deceive you with empty words, for because of such things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience.” (Eph. 5:6)

“Do not be led astray by various and strange teachings, for it is better for the heart to be strengthened by undeserved kindness than by foods, which do not benefit those occupied with them.” (Heb. 13:9)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Eph. 4:14)

“For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Heb. 5:12-14)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Your mind likes intellectualising everything yes. Mine craves simplification. Thats why I seek comfort from people like Khahdro-la. Seeking enlightenment through Bodhicitta not for self ego, but self sacrifice, to help others escape suffering.

I don't know what you are talking about.
All I did was post a vid about the witness ....there is nothing 'intellectual' in the video.
edit on 25-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I don't know what you are talking about.
All I did was post a vid about the witness ....there is nothing 'intellectual' in the video.

I looked at video and disliked it. Because we have similar views I wondered why you liked it and I didn't. is all. Then I remembered a course I once went on that stated that all our minds are attracted to different things. Some minds like intellectualizing everything, others like simplifying etc etc.

I was not saying that was bad or good. Just an observation. Sorry about confusing.
edit on 25-4-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I'm not getting the feeling you, glend nor Astrocyte are 'beginning to grasp things" concerning Christ's message or what it means. Your philosophies, teachings, opinions, shared experiences and way of talking all sound rather strange and devoid of true knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment or spiritual insight into Christ's message to me, a bit “empty” if you will.

The secret of the kingdom of God was only given to the 12 apostles (Mark 4:11) which doesn't include Paul. So the wisdom you feel in Christianity is delussional. It is a religion based on faith and faith alone.

A religion based on faith is perhaps no worse than a religion based on intellect (zen buddhism for example). However, if you argue about this and that within a religion based on faith, you arn't practising it, you are trying to intellectualize it, which defeats its original intent.

Matthew 18:3... "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

But I agree with your post somewhat. Trying intellectize the mysterious unknown is an exercise in futility. Instead of discussing whether the sea is warm or cold. We need just to jump in. Come what may.

Even if that means death to every last thing we long for on this earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The secret of the kingdom of God was only given to the 12 apostles (Mark 4:11) which doesn't include Paul. So the wisdom you feel in Christianity is delussional.

Advocating teachings that are not in line with those of Jesus Christ produces envy. The first concern of the person teaching them is, not the glory of God, but the promotion of his own doctrine. The resulting envy may find expression in efforts to misrepresent and malign true Christians like Paul, undermining their labors and wholesome influence. (1Ti 6:3, 4) The apostle Paul had to contend with persons who were wrongly motivated, preaching Christ out of envy. Their intent was to discredit Paul’s reputation and apostolic authority, of which they were envious. They tried to discourage and dishearten the imprisoned apostle. At his expense, they sought to build themselves up in order to further their selfish aims.​—Php 1:15-17.

“True, some are preaching the Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. The latter are proclaiming the Christ out of love, for they know that I have been appointed to defend the good news; but the former do it out of contentiousness, not with a pure motive, for they are intending to create trouble for me in my prison bonds.” (Php 1:15-17)

Ecclesiastes 1:9:

What has been is what will be,

And what has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

History repeats itself but philosophers will not listen. Just as their predecessors did not listen to Paul. The humility of a young child as described at Matthew 18:3,4 (which you brought up), and alluded to at Matthew 11:25 (which I brought up earlier*), is not one of their stongest qualities, to say the least. *: when I mentioned:

Most philosophers, great intellectuals though they may be, show no interest in “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (Eph.1:3) Jehovah, and so he shows no interest in their search for knowledge. In fact, Jesus Christ told his followers that God actually keeps knowledge from them. (Matt. 11:25)

“But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.” (2 Corinthians 11:12-15)

“Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them. For men of that sort are slaves, not of our Lord Christ, but of their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattering speech they seduce the hearts of unsuspecting ones.” (Romans 16:17, 18)

Revelation 2:2 (Jesus speaking):

“I know your deeds, and your labor and endurance, and that you cannot tolerate bad men, and that you put to the test those who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them to be liars.”

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children.

Matthew 13:15

For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive,* [Lit., “was made thick (fat).”] and with their ears they have heard without response,* [Or “heard unwillingly.”] and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’
edit on 26-4-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Revelation 2:2 (Jesus speaking):

“I know your deeds, and your labor and endurance, and that you cannot tolerate bad men, and that you put to the test those who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them to be liars.”

Through over 40 years of research I'm getting pretty good at finding the truth, and the lies.

I have found that some passages in the bible (Papyrus) are absolutely true. While others, well, no conformation at all. Some passages are logical, while others, illogical. Do I believe Jesus, the man, walked the earth? No. Do I believe the spirit that resides within, walks the earth? Yes. But why create the illusion?

It has been proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the biblical figure called Jesus, was a fiction. If you are wondering how I could come to that conclusion, please, watch the following video before you question me on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

Why create Jesus? Why have mankind focus all their mind, thought, love, energy, into one (fictional) person? The story of Jesus, birth, life, and death, rebirth, is the story of all of mankind, and reveals that non of us should fear death. And if humanity knew death was just an illusion, Then the controlling emotion of "Fear" would have no effect. Imagine, an army who were fearless, compared to an army of fearful. Who do you think would win? Go ahead, turn they cheek, and see what happens.

Now, whether it was the Caesars family, or a deeper enemy of mankind can not be established, except the whole mindset does seem to have a far deeper seed of truth in history. And that is where I would look for the ultimate truth, of lies. In my own mind I can see the methodology and machinations to its origin, but I would never be able to convince anyone of this truth. Except to say, mind control and psysops go back thousands and thousands of years. And again, a truth in the bible,

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5549 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Through over 40 years of research I'm getting pretty good at finding the truth, and the lies.

Humility can help with that problem as well. It was Satan who first allowed an overestimation of self to corrupt his heart. With a head crammed with book learning, some philosophers or lovers of human philosophy are also frequently inclined to be overconfident as to their abilities (such as their ability to distinguish that which is right/true from that which is wrong/false). It has been said that experience is a costly teacher, but fools will learn from no other. Of course, the world is full of people who lack the modesty needed to learn even from experience. Yet experience truly can help to make the modest person wise.

Christians young and old may be aware that modesty is a fine ornament. But how can this desirable quality be developed? Well, among the aids to the cultivating of modesty is the daily reading of the Bible, the Word of God. This gives us a proper perspective and helps to keep us from taking ourselves too seriously. Bible reading also helps us to see things from God’s standpoint. For instance, the Scriptures indicate that to God men are like mere grasshoppers and even entire nations are as drops of water falling from a bucket. (Isaiah 40:15, 22) The Bible, in effect, counsels us to be modest when it asks: “What is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?” And just what it means to be modest the apostle Paul shows, in saying: “I tell everyone there among you not to think more of himself than it is necessary to think; but to think so as to have a sound mind.” It is necessary to think something of ourselves, but the modest individual is careful not to overestimate his worth, abilities or talents.​—Micah 6:8; Romans 12:3.

It has been proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the biblical figure called Jesus, was a fiction. If you are wondering how I could come to that conclusion, please, watch the following video before you question me on the subject.

Don't have to wonder, God's Word explains it quite well at 2 Timothy 4:3,4:

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

It's what you want to believe, the type of arguments made in the video you shared is what tickles your ears, it's what you want to hear and therefore it pleases you (like sweet music to the ears). It's just your typical antichrist, anti-bible set of philosophical falsehoods promoting a twisted version of history though. Heard it all before. It doesn't sound like music to my ears. Even so, I'm quite familiar with these type of videos. Again, 'nothing new under the sun' (especially when it comes to the behaviour, opinions and teachings of philosophers opposing Christ while claiming to have a better understanding of it all than what's described and written in God's Word, the Bible).

The BIBLE - Accurate History, Reliable Prophecy
edit on 26-4-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I can assure you, I have, nor have had, a wish or desire to have my ears tickled. Consciously, or subconsciously. I follow the evidence, facts, and lack of facts. And as i said, the bible has many truths in it, but so does the best disinformation, presently, and throughout the past. I cant put it any more simple than that.

It does seem we both believe in the adversary to mankind, and I believe you might be underestimating his influence in the past, and because of that, the present, and quite possibly, the future. And it appears as though the "God, Gods" "lord God" of both books of the bible, are also works of fiction. And that is why, for myself, I delineate them from the "Divine Creator" who created all things, in the beginning. It is his spirit that animates all life.

As I must give you your divinely inspired "Choice" to believe what you will, you, must also allow others to do as well. You are free to focus on only one book. I choose, to read many, to consider all religious books, from all religions, and all timelines. Best wishes to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Faith is about tasting God with our heart. Not filling our mind with words. If you feel increased faith from Pauls words, good for you

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Universe was very lonely or very bored, and decided to make life to fill the void, violently trying to escape such a mundane fate of atrophy.

Ironically, every time it made something, it came up with better ideas everytime after an so on an so forth but each time finished, it still felt out of place.

Aeons later, the universe came up with all sorts of stuff mixing old an new ideas together and coming to self realization that it would be alone in an instant. After being content with it creation it decided to sleep, only to find other like itself.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
The Universe was very lonely or very bored, and decided to make life to fill the void, violently trying to escape such a mundane fate of atrophy.

Ironically, every time it made something, it came up with better ideas everytime after an so on an so forth but each time finished, it still felt out of place.

Aeons later, the universe came up with all sorts of stuff mixing old an new ideas together and coming to self realization that it would be alone in an instant. After being content with it creation it decided to sleep, only to find other like itself.

If I recall correctly or if I was told actual information than this is the 9th time that humanity has existed. Each time reset, improving slowly and each time becoming what it is intended to be.

Yet, at the same time if I am me in the past, me in the future and I grasp these notions than I am me in the present. So the me when we finally achieve the shedding of the shells actually exists in the present too. Time and creation are an odd aspect especially when the formation of all things took place, out of the darkness came the light and through that light came love for creation.

The darkness was locked away but few of the children remained still trying to seep it into the world, so the architect or creator at times becomes human and yet restricts the power that it wields in human form. Due to this many of the children think that the creator or architect is not present overseeing things, when in reality the architect has dwelled amongst the creation keeping a close eye upon it all...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join