It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus and some dots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The name of the "Decentralized Identity Foundation" amuses me.. They sure do like that doublespeak!

But yeah, Global Corporate Technocracy is the "game" here. Piggybacking on a truly novel virus, or manufacturing it through 5G and tests that show the presence of coronavirus, or.. whatever. Im not sure that aspect even particularly matters, but I could also be wrong (I know, we arent supposed to say that we could be mistaken
)

I dont think its something we fight directly, or through typical means. Nor am I convinced this is something anyone can "bug out" from, or be somehow "safe" in remote, self-sufficient locations.

My own opinion is that its better to work from the grassroots up, rather than centralized corporations down. We need to design and give the tools to do so, which has only really been possible within the last decade. Perhaps why so much Corporate Jebus talk is being pushed so hard right now..

If basically everyone had their own legitimate tools for self-determination.. It changes things. The problem with this is that, just a year ago, doing so would have destabilized economies and much of what we are seeing. It would need to happen slowly. But now? We are pretty much there anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Might not be a bad idea to look much deeper at the ties between the Gates Foundation and many of those groups developing The Vaccine.

Honestly, I find how people are talking about The Vaccine to be.. odd. What if we had an extremely effective treatment? Say, 90%+ efficacy?

Vaccine efficacy can be.. quite poor.. for diseases like this. But its being pushed real, real hard. That should give everyone at least a wee bit of hesitation.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just realized for myself today, that on the reverse side of the 2020 U.S. Quarter - there is an image of two bats.. And what year has COVID-19 had some drastic impacts?.. 2020. And finally, where did it supposedly originate from? The Horse-shoe bat.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The vaccine and the ID chip will come after the election. They don't want elections held when there is no excuse to not ID every voter.

That's why they have been/are tanking the U.S. Postal Service. Next fall, the virus will be back again and they are going to lock us away again. Come election time, there will have to be a solution to people going to the polls where they can 'infect others.'

Without the U.S. Postal Service, they are going to implement the online voting system they've been working on for years. It's 'open source' and they will sell it as secure. They'll claim it *protects* people from being disenfranchised.

The supporters of the candidate who wins will LOVE it and they'll have a mandate to make it permanent.

If your candidate wins...please don't support it being permanent.

This plan has been in the works for so long, now...and everything will appear so innocent and it will be convincing.

But the cold hard fact is: An online voting system is the ONE thing they prepared for in case of a pandemic.

edit on 4/10/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I hear a lot about a vaccine and also you can't compare Flu with WUFLU..

Will a vaccine work as well as people think? Millions and Millions of people get the flu shot and many more die from flu than WUFLU
edit on 11-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Fact is, no one dies of the virus, they die of the body's complex reaction to the presence of the virus, and they also die due to the aggressive treatment to deal with how the body is responding to the virus. It is a respiratory virus that can bring about a body over-reaction leading to pneumonia (inflammation of the lungs). Once pneumonia sets in, anyone with underlying health issues see an exacerbation of them, the presence of the virus becomes meaningless as a thing to treat because you are treating the body's reaction to it.

As the chap in the video says, the only way to truly deal with the virus is to allow for community immunity to develop. Here in Britain that was the first thing they wanted to do, but it was soon discarded for the implementation of the lockdown (which prolongs the virus crisis) in favour of global economic reset by undermining the already badly distorted global economies (which were practically on their knees anyway). Why do you think they want to extend the lockdowns?

I hope I am wrong, but I believe we will see a promotion of one world economy emerge as governments around the world converge and synchronise the financial markets into one homogeneous market, but it will take a while to bring the implementation in. Then there is the issue of enforced vaccination which if you don't submit to it, you will not be allowed to function in society. They are going to make it hard for people over the coming months (nay year) to make ends meet, so that they will say that restrictions can only be lifted if everyone has been immunised against a viral threat, real or imagined. The enforced vaccination will become your passport to life.
edit on 11/4/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Please people Google Whitney Webb & read her latest article . Unbelievably well researched & written & connects all dots with factual examples of past " dry run " events that lay mostly forgotten or buried in elitist circles as us plebs go about our survival. Best read ever ! as angry as it made me.
cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

What I see as a problem for this CT is that the magic vaccine does not as yet exist and I agree with Ms Merkel in that this virus will not go away without an effective vaccine. Mr Gates is just one of thousands of labs worldwide working on developing one so his chances of being the winner are remote to say the least. Perhaps his contribution to the great quest is purely philanthropic in nature as he says.

As for the forced vaccinations for travellers, it already exists (here at least). Oz travellers are required to have a preset number of specific vaccinations determined by the destination. Nothing conspiracy about it at all, just a common sense measure to reduce the possibility of them returning with a malady that's absent in their homeland.

They would not do this unless they allready have the magic vaccine!
but they will not tell you untill much later.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another thing i noticed today. After several "world leaders" like Merkel and Trudeau said that there is no escape from Corona till a vaccine is available, Gates seems to be on a worldwide PR tour for his vaccine now. Today he even was interviewed in the ARD Tagesschau in Germany. Staatsfunk, as we say in Germany, the two big public service broadcasters are controlled by the parties CDU and SPD. If the government wants you to think something, if they want to form the public opinion, they use these broadcasters and their TV news. It´s absolutely not objectiv and/or credible, it´s simply propaganda for TPTB.

It´s pretty shocking how things which now really happen fit into my "conspiracy theory". Things like this PR stunt of Gates in the german state propaganda broadcaster news, after Merkels propaganda for a vaccine:

edit on 12 4 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join