It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau: Canada cannot get back to normal till a vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ummm, thar sounds like soft peddling a forced vaccination to me.

Is all of what we are going through, to break the popular for one world government?

Are politicians just all one upping each other virtual signaling?

Are humans just ducked no matter what?

globalnews.ca...

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Canada won’t get back to normal until they get rid of Trudeau...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Canada won’t get back to normal until they get rid of Trudeau...

Amen.

And Amen.

---------
All of the papers are misquoting what he actually said.

Do I think they may try to force vax everyone in Canada? Probably.

Did he say that? No.
edit on 4/10/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

It most likely will be forced once it comes out, and at least in the US, that is perfectly within the rights of the government

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that the freedom of the individual must sometimes be subordinated to the common welfare and is subject to the police power of the state.

So yeah, mandatory vaccination of Covid-19 will almost certainly happen, but its no closer to some sort of nefarious nwo than it was 115 years ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The natives are already restless at being told to stay home. Forcing a vaccine might bring full blown mutiny.
I dunno what to think anymore. One minute they act like they don't know anything about how this virus works or how long this will last.. The next they know for sure there will be two smaller waves of it. No coincidence that government benefits were given over a 4 month timeline though...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sounds like he is worried that as some earlier hit areas start to recover that lagging communities will see the good news and mistakenly believe the worst is over for them as well and start to become more cavalier to soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

It most likely will be forced once it comes out, and at least in the US, that is perfectly within the rights of the government

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that the freedom of the individual must sometimes be subordinated to the common welfare and is subject to the police power of the state.

So yeah, mandatory vaccination of Covid-19 will almost certainly happen, but its no closer to some sort of nefarious nwo than it was 115 years ago.

I am in no way an anti vaxxer...I got the H1N1 vaccine as soon as it came available...
I do not get the seasonal flu vaccine because I had a severe allergic reaction to eggs when I was 5 years old, therefore was told by a doctor not to get the seasonal flu shot...What if the vaccine poses this type of risk in some people?
IN NO WAY AM I TROLLING...
But what if I refuse? Is someone going to come to my house, fight me to the ground and restrain me so that someone can stick me with the needle? I doubt it. So, again, to reiterate that I am not trolling...What is anyone going to do if I refuse? I think nothing...I just don't see a recourse for any government, unless they plan to physically restrain with a team of heavily armed police officers those who refuse this imaginary forced vaccine...I just see they really have no recourse, and charging me with something and sending me to jail will prove difficult as well.
Try forcing these other citizens to get their 20 minutes of exercise 3 times a week, and to eat a healthy diet, then come stick a needle in me. I might well get the vaccine, but nobody's going to force me.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Forced vaccination's containing monotoring chips.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How would Trudeau force vaccinations?

Not even within Federal powers to do so.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Centsay

I'd suggest that the vaccination wouldn't be forced via any kind of violent interaction, but maybe they will stop people travelling if they are not vaccinated etc, not aloud to football games...... there's always more than one way to skin the proverbial cat.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
#MyBodyMyChoice Justine!

How much money do you think the Deep State has already recouped during this hoax?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darklyilluminated
a reply to: Centsay

I'd suggest that the vaccination wouldn't be forced via any kind of violent interaction, but maybe they will stop people travelling if they are not vaccinated etc, not aloud to football games...... there's always more than one way to skin the proverbial cat.

Sort of like China's social credit system they developed with Google's help?

edit on 10-4-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is all of what we are going through, to break the popular for one world government?

Are politicians just all one upping each other virtual signaling?

Are humans just ducked no matter what?

globalnews.ca...

Camada is a cesspool of corruption.
Canada has no Trump.
Canada I so controlled by the global cabal that they are still willing to sacrifice people to vaccines...knowingly and intentionally....Canada is a long running Humanitarian horror story you don't really want to hear about in depth.
J.T and his wife must go.
Major Civic City Hall corruption must be wiped enmasse….it is on par with some third world countries in terms of outright theft and graft especially concerning small special interest groups...there are a lot of freaks living In Canada for legal reasons that would doom them in most civilised countries.

Unlike the USA in Canada there is not even a CHANCE that The People will be heard or listened to because in Canada there is no legal recourse as there is in the USA for citizens on any levels whatsoever.

In Canada the societal controls and suppressions and civilian beatdowns by colluding Government and Civic Departments is @ a level to be designated a world leading fraud. It is so corrupt North of the Borpder that there can not even exist a vocal minority...no opposition to anything...nothing bupkiss its worse than Nazi Germany ever was...worse than a Dictatership.

The Canadian People have been beaten down so low they do not even believe they can fight back or that they have rights as individuals on any level.

You really have to go there and talk to and learn from people to see how bad it really is......there can be no World Stage accolades for a Country that corrupt internally.
edit on 11-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yea, let the guy who should of closed an barred all flight from China an the border but didnt give medical advice, let alone giving 16 Metric tonnes of medical equipment( probably made ether in Canada or the U.S) to China only to get back garbage equipment for it.

By the time they come out with a vaccine, the freaking thing might as well have mutated by then. I still dont think flu shot are effective, since by the time they come out with a vaccine, another will just pop up, and most would of built immunity by the time it does.

It like a freaking computers, there always a better one next year.
edit on 11-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Probably why the idiot wont stand in front of crowds anymore, cause he will get skewed.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Usually when the States does something, Canada will follow. Except for that one time with Afghanistan an Paul Martin.

All the while both countries are filled with Despots, just the wording with the laws different.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
a reply to: one4all

Usually when the States does something, Canada will follow. Except for that one time with Afghanistan an Paul Martin.

All the while both countries are filled with Despots, just the wording with the laws different.

Canada has more liberal handgun laws that America does....but Canadians are defrauded of that right by collusion between Federal Provincial and Civivc levels of Legeslation…..its a modern day fraud like no other....

America has Litigation to defend The People from Governmental and Civil wrongdoings but in Canada it does not exist.

Look up ALERT in concern to Canadian Law Enforcement....many Canadians are MURDERED BY COP ever single year and NO ONE IS EVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE THE POLICE WALK ON NEARLY EVER SINGLE OCCASIO....because they investigate themselves.

WCB Canada is one of the largest frauds in the world and Launders more money than anyone would ever believe.

Almost ever single Major Canadian city has a city hall and Council that is absolutely fraudulent and desgned to party-on-the-people and drain billions per year of the good peoples money in intentionally derelict ways which generally support small special interest groups and organised crime.

Health Canada is a fraud that has done what the American system WAS DOING BEFORE TRUMP in that they are intentionally making people stay sick be sick and die by suppressing availability to simple remedies that help the human body cure itself...even basic anti-parasitics you can buy over the counter in freaking Zimbabwe.....just like they held back the release of truths about MJ killing all bugs and helping the body cure itself....for generations.

Canada is a part of the NEGATIVE GLOBAL CABAL......it is rotten from the inside out.

Canada needs their own Trump and America needs it as much as Canada is.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Centsay

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I am in no way an anti vaxxer...I got the H1N1 vaccine as soon as it came available...
I do not get the seasonal flu vaccine because I had a severe allergic reaction to eggs when I was 5 years old, therefore was told by a doctor not to get the seasonal flu shot...What if the vaccine poses this type of risk in some people?
IN NO WAY AM I TROLLING...
But what if I refuse? Is someone going to come to my house, fight me to the ground and restrain me so that someone can stick me with the needle? I doubt it. So, again, to reiterate that I am not trolling...What is anyone going to do if I refuse? I think nothing...I just don't see a recourse for any government, unless they plan to physically restrain with a team of heavily armed police officers those who refuse this imaginary forced vaccine...I just see they really have no recourse, and charging me with something and sending me to jail will prove difficult as well.
Try forcing these other citizens to get their 20 minutes of exercise 3 times a week, and to eat a healthy diet, then come stick a needle in me. I might well get the vaccine, but nobody's going to force me.

No clue
They did mandatory vaccines back in 1905 for polio. It was decided that the persons freedom stopped when they were likely a carrier of a deadly contagous illness that could (and did) kill tons of people.
I would venture to say you would be quarantined until such a time as you either took it, or until the illness is eradicated so you no longer pose a public health risk.

The issue isn't that you specifically would refuse the vaccine based on your own principles, the issue is some people for one reason or another simply cannot have the vaccine,...perhaps allergies or it would kill then, whatever..there are people who literally cannot get vaccinated for one reason or another, and so we introduce herd vaccination, which means they are fine so long as everyone else around them is immune, therefore it protects them. The issue then comes with people who can get vaccinated without issue but refuse to for (list the top 400 ATS reasons here)...this puts those others at risk.

So, maybe a bit of muscle is in order, be it physical, or just lock em away until they join society.

I do like the way they suggested it in the movie Contagion though...just put it in the water supply and let everyone get mass vaccinated all at once (wouldn't work mind you, but a nice idea.)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
In April 2009 a vaccine was promised for the brand new, deadly, H1N1 virus. By October 2009, it had been developed and was being distributed.

I think now the top medical people and politicians are waiting for Bill Gates to roll out the virus he's working on.

They seem to be ignoring all the other test-trials now occuring.

new topics

top topics

join