It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves NYC Covid 19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What a load of crap, there is no way in h e l l they are burying people in mass unmarked graves in wooden boxes.

First off your telling me all those people are unclaimed bodies without loved ones who wanted to bury them proper , not likely. Secondly if there was a mass of un-claimed diseased bodies to do away with they would CREMATE them , not bury them .

I dont buy that video for one second, anymore than I buy them loading trucks with dead bodies.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What a load of crap, there is no way in h e l l they are burying people in mass unmarked graves in wooden boxes. First off your telling me all those people are unclaimed bodies without loved ones who wanted to bury them proper , not likely. Secondly if there was a mass of un-claimed diseased bodies to do away with they would CREMATE them , not bury them . I dont buy that video for one second, anymore than I buy them loading trucks with dead bodies.

so will this help you to believe, it's the NYC Chief Medical Examiner's Website. can't get much more from the horse's mouth than that.

OCME's responsibility as the City mortuary includes caring for all remains in our custody with dignity and respect. There may be times in this work when remains are unidentified and/or unclaimed. As we aim to accommodate the many New Yorkers who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) will provide temporary storage of a decedent for up to 14 days. We continue to work with families to accommodate their needs during this difficult time.
NYC Office of Chief Medical Examiner

well i guess you can,

April 9 (UPI) -- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's office said Thursday that many people who have died as a result of COVID-19 will soon be buried in the city's public cemetery on Hart Island.

De Blasio spokeswoman Freddi Goldstein said there have not yet been any confirmed coronavirus victims buried at the cemetery on the Long Island Sound despite an increase in burials there. But he said the city will begin to bury victims of the virus there in the coming days.
New York City to begin burying COVID-19 victims at Hart Island

and about being burred in a pine box. here is a updated story from 2016 with a update added for the covid burials

Over 1 million unclaimed bodies are buried on a little-known island in New York City — a mass graveyard where some coronavirus victims will go to rest

and a search page full of reports of the city's plan to do it.
nyc burying covid-19 bodies on hart island

ETA:
here is a Vimeo series on hart island. the first one is a guy that that was on rikers island and actually buried people there and he describes exactly what is seen in the videos. he was released one month before the first death.
: New York Times, Melinda Hunt/The Hart Island Project via Vimeo
edit on 11-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

What a load of crap, there is no way in h e l l they are burying people in mass unmarked graves in wooden boxes. First off your telling me all those people are unclaimed bodies without loved ones who wanted to bury them proper , not likely. Secondly if there was a mass of un-claimed diseased bodies to do away with they would CREMATE them , not bury them . I dont buy that video for one second, anymore than I buy them loading trucks with dead bodies.

so will this help you to believe, it's the NYC Chief Medical Examiner's Website. can't get much more from the horse's mouth than that.

OCME's responsibility as the City mortuary includes caring for all remains in our custody with dignity and respect. There may be times in this work when remains are unidentified and/or unclaimed. As we aim to accommodate the many New Yorkers who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) will provide temporary storage of a decedent for up to 14 days. We continue to work with families to accommodate their needs during this difficult time.

well i guess you can,

April 9 (UPI) -- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's office said Thursday that many people who have died as a result of COVID-19 will soon be buried in the city's public cemetery on Hart Island.

De Blasio spokeswoman Freddi Goldstein said there have not yet been any confirmed coronavirus victims buried at the cemetery on the Long Island Sound despite an increase in burials there. But he said the city will begin to bury victims of the virus there in the coming days.

and about being burred in a pine box. here is a updated story from 2016 with a update added for the covid burials

Over 1 million unclaimed bodies are buried on a little-known island in New York City — a mass graveyard where some coronavirus victims will go to rest

ETA:
here is a Vimeo series on hart island. the first one is a guy that that was on rikers island and actually buried people there and he describes exactly what is seen in the videos. he was released one month before the first death.

I stand corrected good sir, I would have never thought it was possible. But I see they are unclaimed bodies I guess that does make some since but still why not cremate them? That would seem more logical.

I wonder if its homeless victims who died from the Virus.
edit on 11-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I changed the channel and ate another 40 mg of thc...

A commendable response there sir!

Bravo!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well i guess you can,

ETA:

I stand corrected good sir, I would have never thought it was possible. But I see they are unclaimed bodies I guess that does make some since but still why not cremate them? That would seem more logical.

I wonder if its homeless victims who died from the Virus.

I told y'all last week this was happening, and the mods deleted 3 of my threads with the city's official announcement of it.

Amazing what a couple of days will shed light on...

Per cremation: crematorium owners say they are already working 7 days, 24 hours, in 3 shifts. It's not that they are choosing not to... It's that they physically can't. It does take time to cremate a body...

It's all just more fake news anyways. I'm sure it was just a staged drone recording, and that my threads will continue to be removed.

ATS: Embrace Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreLiedTo

I told y'all last week this was happening, and the mods deleted 3 of my threads with the city's official announcement of it.

Amazing what a couple of days will shed light on...

Per cremation: crematorium owners say they are already working 7 days, 24 hours, in 3 shifts. It's not that they are choosing not to... It's that they physically can't. It does take time to cremate a body...

It's all just more fake news anyways. I'm sure it was just a staged drone recording, and that my threads will continue to be removed.

ATS: Embrace Ignorance.

I searched before I started this thread and was gobsmacked considering that the news was at least 24 hours old when I posted it that there were no threads on this. Interesting...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
is this a lie?

Over the 31 days ending April 4, more than twice the typical number of New Yorkers died.

That total for the city includes deaths directly linked to the novel coronavirus as well as those from other causes, like heart attacks and cancer. Even this is only a partial count; we expect this number to rise as more deaths are counted.

These numbers contradict the notion that many people who are dying from the new virus would have died shortly anyway. And they suggest that the current coronavirus death figures understate the real toll of the virus, either because of undercounting of coronavirus deaths, increases in deaths that are normally preventable, or both.

www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join