It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Held Trump Impeachment Articles Until Covid-19 Carrier Arrived on U.S. Soil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Friday, April 10, 2020 (Note: 4-10-20 = DJT)

We all remember how Nancy Pelosi's Democrat-Controlled U.S. House voted to Impeach President Trump in mid-December 2019, without even naming a crime committed.

We all remember Nancy Pelosi refusing to quickly send the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate, so they could conduct their Impeachment Trial, as is customary.

By early January 2020, articles like this started popping up:

What is Nancy Pelosi thinking?

The House speaker’s perceived delay in referring articles of impeachment against Donald Trump to the Senate for a trial is the gambit that has set a thousand heads scratching.

After obtaining a whistleblower report against Trump in September, Democrats in the House moved with stunning swiftness to investigate, charge and impeach the president, in under three months.

Then the process stopped.
Source: www.theguardian.com...

Then suddenly, Nancy Pelosi said on January 13th, that she would release the Impeachment Articles to the U.S. Senate on January 16th.

Evidence is growing that Nancy Pelosi chose January 16th, because that is when the first CoronaVirus-19 Infected person arrived on U.S. soil, from China.

1st U.S. Covid-19 Case: www.nbcnews.com...

WHY are releasing Impeachment Articles to the Senate, and the almost simultaneous arrival from China of the USA's first CoronaVirus-19 case, connected to each other?

Because the Senate Impeachment was "cover" (the #1 News Item 24/7), so the Covid-19 virus could get a foothold in the United States and begin spreading.

Here is an extremely thought-provoking, easy-to-read TWITTER and BLOG that logically lays out how the CoronaVirus-19 global Pandemic, and U.S. Epidemic, are now being utilized to help Joe Biden and hurt President Trump, by: Changing Voting Rules, debate rules, convention rules, damage the economy, and many other things that HELP Democrats in general.

Twitter Version: twitter.com...

Blog Format: threadreaderapp.com...

The one big missing piece to the puzzle, is how did Nancy Pelosi know when the first Covid-19 infected person would arrive on U.S. soil and (intentionally or unintentionally) begin spreading the virus.

We might learn that the World Health Organization, China's President, and Nancy Pelosi were colluding with each other. All 3 would be better off with an old-fashioned Democrat like Joe Biden, as U.S. President.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Those top controllers of the house Democrats are always trying to make Trump look bad, I have no doubt that Pelosi purposely did it, same with Schiff, he would do that too. They said they will do anything to bring down Trump, I think they deliberately wanted to preoccupy trump to make him mess up. I blame a lot of this on the house Democrat hierarchy.

I actually think the Trump Administration did pretty darn good at handling this pandemic. I know how slow government usually is, If anything, the Democrats are trying to slow everything down to make it make Trump look bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I’ve been seeing this brought up more and more lately, which confuses me because I could have sworn all you guys said Trump wasn’t even worried about the impeachment because it was such a sham? Now he was distracted by it?

I should add, I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case. Politicians are scumbags. I don’t think it would have been too hard, they knew of the virus for weeks at that point, it was only a matter of time before it hit the US.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if the Dems knew what was going to happen, like that, doesn't that just make the current administration's handling of the whole situation even worse? They had no idea.

Some people are so blinded by emotion that they fully believe the most irrational things if can be made to support their opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes sir. They are running their biggest boldest scheme yet.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Some people are so blinded by emotion that they fully believe the most irrational things if can be made to support their opinion.

Yes. Enough about you though.

Given the urgency of impeaching him as soon as possible the delay in sending to the Senate was odd and I think most people were curious about it.

Maybe they just had to coordinate their busy schedules, between Jerry having naps and Adam having meth binges, for their dramatic march.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
Our Congress is only in Washington D.C. 147 days out of the year...fewer days this year. It gives them (Especially the House) lots of free time. Since the current House has accomplished very little officially since January 2019, it looks like they've utilized that free time to build a grand plan for installing Joe Biden as the next U.S. President.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So all of this was planned and is being directed all to beat Trump?

I think that is only a bonus along the way.
I think the total destruction of America is their plan.

I think “they” have made two mistakes among others though, they underestimated patriotism in the USA and over estimated their popularity.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Nancy and NASA play out of the same esoteric playbook. When choosing missions.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

These VERY SIGNIFICANT statements from the Attorney General Barr Thursday, hint at the same thing you're alluding to.

The Russia investigation into President Trump's 2016 campaign was "one of the greatest travesties in American history," Attorney General William Barr said Thursday during an appearance on "The Ingraham Angle."

Barr said he has seen troubling signs from U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into the origins of the two-year Robert Mueller probe, which resulted in no allegations of wrongdoing against the president.

"The evidence shows that we're not dealing with just the mistakes or sloppiness. There was something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the bottom of it.

And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted."

"What happened to him was one of the greatest travesties in American history -- without any basis," Barr said.

"They started this investigation of his campaign.

And even more concerning, actually, is what happened after the campaign. A whole pattern of events while he was president ... to sabotage the presidency ... or at least have the effect of sabotaging the presidency."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

If AG Barr had said those words in the absence of a deadly virus epidemic, it would be headline news, and Democrats/MSM would be demanding that Barr explain himself. (Ironically, Barr's scheduled March 31st appearance before Jerry Nadler's committee was called off, because the U.S. House was, and still is, scared to death of CoronaVirus.)

So, it appears that the Democrats' plan of using Covid-19 to bury news that's damaging to them, is working like a charm this year. Just as the article in the OP to this thread spells out.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Not a coincidence.

All planned and scripted.

😈

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Given the urgency of impeaching him as soon as possible the delay in sending to the Senate was odd and I think most people were curious about it.

Maybe they just had to coordinate their busy schedules, between Jerry having naps and Adam having meth binges, for their dramatic march.

Pigs might fly.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
We always hear 'follow the money'. A whole lot of money is being made these days by a select group.

The funeral homes stand to make millions.I've had the misfortune of recently experiencing just how much; times that by a few thousand.

On the news I heard a patient admitted to the hospital for respiratory problems will have an average charge of a few thousand dollars ( can't remember the exact amount), but if it's suspected Covid it could be $35,000. The government is covering Covid related charges, so I'm guessing hospitals might be seeing a wee bit of profit. A form of socialized medicine?

The price of everything has skyrocketed, except gasoline.

There are few paychecks,and unemployment is getting extremely difficult to get. The backlog is making application very difficult.

Parents are stuck at home actually parenting their children, and none too happy about it if social media is a clue.

The whole world is in turmoil; people are getting hungry, sick and desperate.

I don't know it TPTB would really unleash a pandemic to enact revenge against a president that they didn't want.

I don't know if our POTUS is part of the problem, or fighting it.

Perhaps all those dyeing are just collateral damage ala Georgia Guide Stones, and part of the plan.

I don't know if we're being set up for socialized medicine, or a One World Government.

All I know for sure is our way of life is changing faster than we can comprehend and nothing will be the same after the dust settles.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I'll take it a step further and propose that the reason Pelosi had prior knowledge of the coming outbreak was because this entire crisis was orchestrated well in advance of the 2016 presidential election.
Consider how this pandemic would have played out had Hillary won. Look closely at the cities which have the highest number of virus related deaths. Which mayors and governors engage in the most intense fear-mongering. Remember what districts were caught hording masks and respirators. What States have enacted the most draconian measures and where the most aggressive enforcement of such measures occur.
Since the arrival of COVID-19 the behaviour of left-leaning politicians across the globe has been unwaveringly uniform. It's difficult getting people to completely agree on any course of action, the larger the number the greater the difficulty. Yet, on a global scale, we witnessed numerous administrators of every eschelon respond to the outbreak as if of a single mind. The one glaring commonality, with few exceptions, was political ideology.
I propose that the coronavirus event was slated to have occured under the administration of Hillary Clinton. The totalitarian measures now so aggressively enforced in predominantly liberal States would have, under HRC, been enacted nationwide. Ultimately, the world would have followed suit.
And, with fear and oppression steadily crushing this country's spirit, the final pieces of our nation would be torn away and sold to our adversaries. Unchecked, the slaughter, butchering and sale of history's mightiest nation would have began and ended with a Clinton at the helm. That is not by chance. Remember the slogan repeated during Bill's tenure: two Presidents for the price of one.
I just hope her unexpected loss was as damaging to the plan as it seems.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’ve been seeing this brought up more and more lately, which confuses me because I could have sworn all you guys said Trump wasn’t even worried about the impeachment because it was such a sham? Now he was distracted by it?

I should add, I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case. Politicians are scumbags. I don’t think it would have been too hard, they knew of the virus for weeks at that point, it was only a matter of time before it hit the US.
Why not both? It was not only a sham, but distracting as well.

Not to mention trying to walk a tightrope with Voters and his ability to lead while maintaining composure.

Trump is a beast and that old man is STILL TRUCKING ON.

You still have my vote and support President Trump, it never waivered.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I say no to this one.
Pelosi just didn't want to send along the paperwork because she knew it would fail and wanted to delay the inevitable.

This conspiracy theory is giving the alcoholic way to much credit.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Its food for thought but I'm not convinced Impeachment was planned to coincide with covid-19 or hinder the US response. Im of the belief that Pelosi held back the impeachment articles because she wanted to give the media time to put the Senate on trial. Pelosi knew impeachment would be voted down in the Senate. They had zero crimes and no evidence. That was the cause for the delay. To try and have the media intimidate Republican leadership to allow witnesses and continue the Schiff investigation for them. That way the Democrats could blame Republican Senators for a coverup unless they endlessly investigated Trump. If McConnell allowed witnesses the subpoenas would have been fought in the courts for months. While the Democrats would have searched for another whistleblower or another "crime" to investigate. They would have Kavanaughed the Impeachment. Disprove one allegation two more pop up. It would have dragged on for who knows how long.

That also would have kept the Senate from its regular business that Democrats don't like for example confirming federal judges and Trump appointees. That Impeachment was more about gumming up the works in the Senate than taking down Trump. They also wanted to make Senate Republicans look weak to their base for allowing that to happen. All to try and pick up a few vulnerable seats in the next election.

I do believe that the Democrats are always looking for opportunities to take Trump down. And use any crisis to push their policies through. I think Democrats saw the WHO aligned with China against Trump. They just decided to jump on the same bandwagon. I doubt there was anything preplanned between all three of them together. China got caught doing what communist governments do. If something bad happens that reflects poorly on the communist government they cover it up. They got caught hiding the extent of the outbreak and lying about when it started. The WHO just took China's word for it at the time. And now has to try and defend its position. And the Democrats politicized anything they could to make Trump look bad. Including aligning themselves with China who is looking for an out in the blame game. Do I agree that some people hoped Trump would fail and many more people would have died?Yes I do. I had a left leaning friend of mine text me and ask "who is going to be left to vote for Trump when all the old people are killed by the Coronavirus?" I just felt sad for him. I honestly can't fathom that this was some plot from the beginning. I think the Democrats just won't pass up an opportunity to attack Trump. I think that's what we are seeing here.

People see the Democrats are the little boy who cried wolf. I don't think the American people will put up with another special counsel or another impeachment proceeding based on flimsy allegations with suspect evidence to start these major investigations that really are just fishing expeditions to try and find some crime any crime so they can finally say see we told you we weren't lying. At this point democrats have no other choice but to continue down the path they have chosen. Attack Trump at all cost. They have to keep trying to remove Trump from office. Or even their own democrat base will turn on them. Its fascinating to watch.

During the Impeachment Trump's approval ratings went up. And now during the pandemic his approval ratings are rising again.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Given the urgency of impeaching him as soon as possible

They were behind, since they were going to impeach him before he was inaugurated.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Pigs might fly.

15,000 out of 331,000,000 Americans have died

.00004%

Shut the economy down and withhold "impeachment" ....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

And yet that alcoholic held out on delivering the articles of impeachment for 30 days.
Yet, as inexplicable as her refusal to deliver the articles, her choice to finally "cave" with a high profile ceremony on the evening of January 15 raised even more eyebrows.
The signing of the articles meant to launch the ceremony was conveniently stalled until 5pm due to the late arrival of 35 custom pens made for the event.
I use the word convenient because when Pelosi finally picked up the first pen and began the process, a 35-year-old Chinese-American stepped off of a plane in Seattle after visiting family in Wuhan.
His arrival, coinciding with the beginning of Pelosi's delivery ceremony, made him America's COVID-19 Patient Zero.
So that's 2 methods of attack with the same core objective delivered on the same day, same hour even though separated by multiple timezones. Yeah, these people really enjoy their rituals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join