It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is nigh....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Now you have 30 or 80 MILLION starving people . So tell me prepper just how many hollow points do you have ?
And how many guns > even the Military MIGHT of the planet wont even slow down that juggernaut and you really think what ? because your out in the country every one will just iggy you ?

~yawn~

To get to me, the Golden Horde is going to have to go one of two ways...

1./ From the south, through the valley, on a 2 lane road that will be blocked by an avalanche and then have to fight their way through 85 miles of ranchers that have lived here for a century.

2./ From the north, where they will have to go on a 2 lane road with a single bridge that will have a D9 cat parked at one end of it, through the Militia of Montana and then another 40 miles to my house, again fighting through farmers, veterans and preppers who have been here along time.

If they get through all of that and THEN past me and mine, they deserve everything they get.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That reads as a modern-day Labour of Hercules, and so it should.
I wouldn't have told us about the kraken outside the gates either.

I would guess that the most of us millions don't enjoy your (or my) level of isolative safety. Every step that makes it harder, makes it safer. That means it is your obligation to help repel a siege upon the valley and those living there. That's a good deal for you, and them.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Krakens are pretty high maintenance, so I'll skip that one... lol.

What the poster I was replying to also forgets is that if we ever (and I hope not!!!) descend to that level of lawlessness in our country then it also frees up people like you and I to not have laws to abide by either.

So we can play fun perimeter games like "Find the Claymore", "Bear Traps For Beginners" and a personal favorite of mine, "Why is there feces on these sharp stakes at the bottom of this pit?"

Lawlessness goes both ways.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It do indeed.
I don't currently own a coconut trebuchet, but it has been built on paper, and would be easy to construct with the lumber and mending plates/hardware that I have. If there is anyone out there that thinks a flaming coconut is anything to screw around with, I invite them to try to invade my turf.
I once had a degree in Chemistry, and I ain't forgotten everything.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Death by flaming coconut.

That should really be a fatality in a video game.

The mental image I got from that is just.... priceless.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Death by frangible flaming coconut. After you drain out the coconut water, the space will hold a hella lot of rusty nails.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Obviously, most have seen this coming, whether we realized it in the past month(lol, newbies) or since january(when I started to stockpile).

January? I've been getting ready for something like this for over 10 years. Sounds like your the newbie lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The end is nigh....

I 'm amused with your Biff Brannagen role character. but End Is Nigh is off target... the Birth Pangs and Sorrows must play out first and then a End Times scene gets rolled out

your OP cites your lack of strength or endurance as prime...along with Adapting by taking up a Troubadour lifestyle and leaning heavily on quick wits and snappy conversations---- yes, Adapt or perish
a roving minstrel would need a willing audience, with resources enough, to support that livelihood you seem to want

Gypsey's, like in WW2, were put into workcamps, because of the reputations they created for themselves... I think that will get repeated in the End-is-nigh era also

I do acknowledge some things appear to be end-is-nigh era circumstance.... like the Elevated Positions of these 3 people in the World Stage at this moment in history --> end is nigh....Gates / Soros / Kissinger

are these people the actual 3 Frogs to come out of the mouths of the Beast-the AC-the False Prophet ?

which of the three: Gates/Soros/Kissinger...could eventually be the Anti-Christ ?

My selection would be Henry K, the oldest of the three..... I think

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
W. B. Yeats. "The Second Coming."

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join