It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Covid 19 threads belong in the mud pit. Because that’s what a lot of this is politics .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You cannot tell me this issue wasn’t discussed prior to “Trump bad” blitz over ventilators .

Ventilators damaging the Lungs didn’t just surprise the world last week . We should’ve been given this information when the issue of shortages of ventilators first came up .

But we weren’t because of ...... Yup,,,,,,, politics

I was looking into a comment made by Tucker Carlson. In which he said that a number of ventilators on hand in New York weren’t being used.

Then I ran across this.

80% of New York's coronavirus patients who are put on ventilators ultimately die, and some doctors are trying to stop using them

The physicians trying to stop using ventilators will probably also be attacked because of .......yup,,,,, politics .

This article also states that generally the most critical cases in most likely to die go on ventilators . But read on .

Boris Johnson is a good example of what they know . He’s in intensive care but not on a ventilation although I’m sure there’s a Dr who would love to cram a hose down his throat.

I don’t find it hard to make the connection. That the mainstream media’s non-stop condemnation of the Trump administration’s “ lack of preparedness “ has added fuel to the fire. Launching attacks solely for political reasons. Having complete disregard for patient’s safety . By pushing ” medical advice” that they were completely ignorant on”.

The lack of treatment options for coronavirus patients have caused most of the world to turn to ventilators for the worst-affected patients.
But the high death rates among ventilator users have prompted some doctors to find alternatives, and reduce the reliance on ventilators, the AP reported.
Dr. Joseph Habboushe, an emergency medicine doctor in Manhattan, told the AP that it had been routine in the city to place particularly ill coronavirus patients on ventilators until a few weeks ago. Now other treatments are increasingly being tried.
"If we're able to make them better without incubating them, they are more likely to have a better outcome - we think," he said.

The MSM has its talons sunk deep because of their biased fear tactics .. You can’t speak out against them or you will be portrayed as a monster.

When it’s the main stream media that is the monster .

“If we can blame Trump let’s do it 24 seven despite what carnage we can create”

fictional But probable quote by MSM

Ventilators
edit on 9-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Hasn't both sides dropped the ball on this one, and rally together to make it worse?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Maybe? Could you be a little more specific .

I placed an edit at the bottom my OP. You cannot speak out against the media over anything concerning Covid 19 or you get bodyslamed .

One of the things outside of the virus that really bothers me is. The main stream media has finally got conservatives buying their lies hook line and sinker .

They couldn’t wait to get their claws into us and now they’ve succeeded .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Is it really that far from Al Green's we got to impeach or he will get reelected to let's crash the economy he won't survive that. NOT for some of the power players, definitely taking advantage of a crisis

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Every since Boris Johnson went into the ICU I’ve wondered why he wasn’t put on a ventilator .

Now I know .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Way too many agendas at work to think this is a natural spontaneous event.

Every international political move needed at least 6 months to be choreographed 😈

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hasn't both sides dropped the ball on this one, and rally together to make it worse?

That’s definitely my take on it.

I compared Trump’s response to it as hearing an intruder break into your home but waiting until they’re actually in to grab your gun and make sure it’s loaded.

The Dems, doing it again today, not signing off on a bill so they can present their own, while people and businesses are rolling change to support families and laying off employees to stay afloat.

Then they finally come to the table and throw as much money at the situation as they can.

The government was warned about this on January 3rd. Here we are, 3 months later, with nothing planned, just fly by the seat shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Every since Boris Johnson went into the ICU I’ve wondered why he wasn’t put on a ventilator .

Now I know .

Boris is going through the metamorphosis of becoming a hero without actually doing anything but sitting in bed.

Then he will have the sheeple eating out of his hand. I'm sure it's all part of the plan.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Way too many agendas at work to think this is a natural spontaneous event.

Every international political move needed at least 6 months to be choreographed 😈

That's what the big wargame computers have been doing perhaps. 1000 scenarios a day.

"Would you like to play a game"?

Thermonuclear War perhaps?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Now I know .

I would simply assume, it's a last resort, and Boris was not "there" yet.
edit on 9-4-2020 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Sorry I can’t agree with you in the least .

What if he dies did he go into this thinking he was a martyr ?

The main stream media is the propaganda arm of the left . After 3 1/2 years they finally have total control over both liberal and conservative.

If you speak out against them even truthfully your political career or career will be attacked and in all possibility destroyed .

It’s the same thing the left/MSM did with MM global warming. Scientist are afraid to speak out against the mob . At least with GW many know it’s a lie .

The bigger problem this time is that many conservatives believe the main stream media on this matter .,

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now I know .

That waste of space wasn't put on a ventilator because he didn't require one

And let's be honest, Covid-19 caught most countries in the West out, none of the politicians took it seriously until it was too late to do anything about it.

And as far as politics in the UK goes, those human turds in Westminster will never change anything, they are simply there to pick up their fat paychecks and they don't give a crap about their position as a representative of the people, except every four years when they like to shoot off their lying mouths in order to win back their position of privilege.

That's the UK though, either you're privileged, or just one of the rest of us that isn't worth anything, least we have our dignity

And most of the threads on Covid-19 belong down the toilet, some provide useful facts, but the majority are horrendous

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I was looking into a comment made by Tucker Carlson. In which he said that a number of ventilators on hand in New York weren’t being used.

Because they’re being stored in case they need to be used. Do you think as soon as they get the ventilators they immediately rush them to dying patients and hook them up? Not all patients will require them, but some will. And you want to have them on hand just in case.

Why on earth would a person think it’s a good idea to short them on ventilators?

Unless... Tucker and politics.

It seems to me it’s the people you listen that are playing politics.

Not everything is some giant scheme to make your orange god look bad. He handles that himself pretty well.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not according to the article . They know there’s a higher risk of death for people put on ventilators . So they’re trying to find ways to ‘keep those people off ventilators’ . (BJ)

Anyway that’s not quite the topic as I meant it . ( might be my grammar )

“Ventilators damage the Lungs and most people put on them don’t survive” . Doctors knew that before the first person was ever placed on a ventilator for Covid 19. I never heard that little factoid on the news .

Your position is that they’re waiting till he gets a little worse to make him a lot worse by putting him on a ventilator .

This information was known but it wasn’t relayed to the public. Which in my opinion explains how they handled Boris Johnson‘s illness .,

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

That explains my OP perfectly resentment based POLITICS.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

That explains my OP perfectly resentment based POLITICS.

Erm, no, that was a medical decision and nothing to do with politics

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What if he dies did he go into this thinking he was a martyr ?

Perhaps he went into this thinking he'd be a hero but will actually die a martyr.

What if he had a job to do and either wasn't doing it right or had done it?

This IS a conspiracy site isn't it?

Nobody cared enough when Prince Charles apparently got symptoms of the virus, so a new figurehead would be needed.

And of all the people in the country, why wasn't he protected with a ring of steel like so many other leaders to isolate regardless of symptoms to get on and do the most importand job in the land?

Leaders are either omnipotent or subserviant imo. Bojo is not the omnipotent type me thinks.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ive wondered if they could cause lung damage from over inflation.

You know what I was wondering as well? If a ventilator might work in Joe's case? Oh wait a minute, I think those are called ventriloquist

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Perhaps he went into this thinking he'd be a hero but will actually die a martyr.

I look forward to centuries of sculptures trying to get the hair right.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

First of all the ventilators were out of New York on stockpile and they weren’t being used.
The same stock pile Cuomo was advised to add 16,000 more ventilators to. We wouldn’t be having this discussion if he would’ve acted properly .

But I do agree that it’s barbaric too short someone on ventilators . Why did that evil monster Cuomo do that did the citizens of the great state of New York . Was it just a cavalier I don’t care who dies attitude ?

Secondly ....

Infection curve flattening

Why would they need a hold them in reserve if the curb is flatting ?

I’ve supplied some data .

Do you have any for your assumption

PS

Would it be a bad time to mention. That I'm over checking on my son’s old house and someone just got shot on the corner about 20 yards for me ?

i’m going to be nosy I’ll be back in a little bit .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join