It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Prime Minister says quarantine is the new normal until Covid vaccine appears

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
From a speech today, Justin Trudeau announces that "quarantine is the new normal until a vaccine appears."

LINK

Article headline is off. What it suggests he is saying is that there may be multiple lockdowns until a vaccine is found.

If he is at all suggesting that we will live like THIS off and on for a year or more (the minimum time a viable vaccine will appear), he has got to be out of his ever-loving mind. This would be insane by ANY measure.
edit on 9-4-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
If he is at all suggesting that we will live like THIS for a year or more (the minimum time a viable vaccine will appear), he has got to be out of his ever-loving mind. This would be insane by ANY measure.

Yeppers. I thought there was something big coming.

This is one vaccine I'm going to need to know an AWFUL lot about before it's considered.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I fail to see how this could possibly actually happen. Luckily, Trudeau has said outrageous things before.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think those that believe this isn't a possibility will be in for a surprise. My boss hopes it will be business as usual by June as covering shifts gets complicated. I said he'd better start giving it some thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

From a speech today, Justine Trudeau announces that "quarantine is the new normal until a vaccine appears."

LINK

If he is at all suggesting that we will live like THIS for a year or more (the minimum time a viable vaccine will appear), he has got to be out of his ever-loving mind. This would be insane by ANY measure.

Trudeau is a literal moron, always has been. Failed out of..... geography...

It is well known that his mother took hard drugs in the early seventies, so the fact that neither Justin nor his brothers achieved anything academically or intellectually significant was inevitable.

He got where he is with his father's $100 million and connections.
Basically a puppet.

edit on 9-4-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So many stars given, for bringing to light a statement the PM never made....

Deny ignorance!!!

“Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this… That will be a very long way off,”

And he is absolutely correct. The amount of physical contact in day to day society is going to fall off a cliff, and quite frankly, I doubt it is coming back, even after a vaccine is out.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Yea, I don't see anything going back to normal for a while after this. The social distancing is getting a little overwhelming.
And it will ingrained into peoples minds for a while.

So glad I am still working, and I actually GO to work and do something.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Deny ignorance!!!

“Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this… That will be a very long way off,”

And he is absolutely correct. The amount of physical contact in day to day society is going to fall off a cliff, and quite frankly, I doubt it is coming back, even after a vaccine is out.

What bunch of bull excrement, the Spanish flu killed 100's of thousands we never found a vaccine and after 18 months it was gone. Way the hell overreaction to a virus with a 3-4 % mortality rate. They are already playing baseball in South Korea. Not downplaying this either but it isn't forever with or without a vaccine, people got to work and support their families damn sure the government isn't gonna do it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Deny ignorance!!!

Aids didn't stop people from having sex, so I don't think people will fall for this new social conditioning the CULT is trying to force upon society.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What bunch of bull excrement, the Spanish flu killed 100's of thousands we never found a vaccine and after 18 months it was gone. Way the hell overreaction to a virus with a 3-4 % mortality rate. They are already playing baseball in South Korea. Not downplaying this either but it isn't forever with or without a vaccine, people got to work and support their families damn sure the government isn't gonna do it.

Since your crazy rant as zero to do with my post content....what would you like me to do?

Maybe you should breathe, relax, have a tea, and take a nice walk.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

I fail to see how this could possibly actually happen. Luckily, Trudeau has said outrageous things before.

True. But, he _is_ one of the world's Elites ... and somebody's gotta spill the beans sooner or later. Canada's PM is kind of a neutral guy in the eyes of the world. Who better to 'break the news' to us peasants, other than a guy that's made outrageous statements in the past.

The idea has been planted.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Deny ignorance!!!

"Trudeau said that Canadians will need to remain "vigilant," and that normalcy as we once knew would not return until a vaccine is found. Trudeau did not dismiss the possibility of multiple lock downs in coming months."

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Aids didn't stop people from having sex, so I don't think people will fall for this new social conditioning the CULT is trying to force upon society.

My city didn't bother with enacting their full emergency act because the citizens socially distanced so well upon the initial request.

Other Canadian cities were forced too.

Citizens are directing the show by action. If they don't want more enforced, be responsible now. It is stupid easy to do in any Canadian city. They all have a common problem, and it isn't lack of space.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

'Trudeau said that Canadians will need to remain "vigilant," and that normalcy as we once knew would not return until a vaccine is found. Trudeau did not dismiss the possibility of multiple lock downs in coming months."

He also did not state that we will not be instituting a "purge day".

Must mean it is imminent as well, or just people are so scared and stupid that they need to put their own fears into every non-statement?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Deny ignorance!!!

No, but Aids stopped..for the most part..unprotected sex.

A year of this..I can't see it.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The idea has been planted.

Interesting.

And where will Trudeau get the power he does not have from?

Just a question.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

'Trudeau said that Canadians will need to remain "vigilant," and that normalcy as we once knew would not return until a vaccine is found. Trudeau did not dismiss the possibility of multiple lock downs in coming months."

He also did not state that we will not be instituting a "purge day".

Must mean it is imminent as well, or just people are so scared and stupid that they need to put their own fears into every non-statement?

I nor the article talked about a purge day.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have one more week on quarantine, then I roll the dice. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Simply put I won’t do this anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That's not at all what he said. Stop spreading disinformation.

“There will likely be smaller outbreaks for a number of months after that. This will be the new normal until a vaccine is developed.”

NOwhere are quarantines mentioned in relation to a vaccine timeline.

a reply to: thebtheb

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I nor the article talked about a purge day.

Trudeau never stated that quarantines will be the new normal....

If you get to make up whatever you feel like, we all do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join