It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are Christian, did you partake of 14 NIsan 2020?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Do you know what Nisan 14 is? It is a date...a very holy day indeed.

When the Egyptian Pharoah gave to Moses the Hebrew slaves a date was set to celebrate this special day. The last plague the Egyptians had was the spirit of death as it flew throughout Egypt taking the lives of the first born sons which is called PASSOVER for the spirit of death passed over the Hebrews and di not touch them. They were commanded to paint lamb's blood on their door and sidings and when the spirit of death saw this lamb blood it would passover that home. Since that time the Israelites celebrated this holy day.

On 14 Nisan 33 CE Jesus had his last supper with the Apostles and he asks we do this to remember and honor him.

Did you partake of communion on 14 Nisan 2020?

If you are a Christian and failed to partake, do so now or not.

You choose.

edit on 9-4-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Galatians ch4 vv8-10?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Are you trying to use a month from the Jewish or Hebrew calendar and a year from the Gregorian calendar? The date 14 Nisan 2020 occurred over 3000 years ago. With a mistake this big, why are you trying to explain something about a date being special that you don’t even know how to properly express?

I think you are trying to refer to 14 Nisan 5780 as that is this year in the calendar that you are trying to use.

The Jewish Calendar

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Communion is a sit down meal where believers remember God
Not wafers and wine, we sold out to the Catholics of Rome

Jesus said, "do this in memory of me" not in memory of Passover, Nissan or any other religious incantation or reason
Saved by the grace and love of God through Jesus, not ritual or works
"The good news", Jesus completed everything, now go and love, love as Jesus did, invite people around to share Gods love with food and compassion

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

In the last days, the plagues will come again. All those of faith will pray to be passed over in those days. Try to imagine a torment so horrific that men will seek to die and not be able to.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're saying Roseann and Nancy Pelosi will come barging into all of our houses, arguing incessantly with each other...in the nude?

Yeah, kill me before that for sure!

And nope on celebrating passover for me, I leave that one to the Jews.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In the last days, the plagues will come again. All those of faith will pray to be passed over in those days. Try to imagine a torment so horrific that men will seek to die and not be able to.

How many times has God done the same thing twice, plagues again, meh
God happens to be a little more inventive

I don’t live in fear, I have Jesus, don’t put your silly religious fantasies on me

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Did Apostle Paul observe and participate in the Lord's supper after Christ ascended? Of course he did

The versus's you quoted has NOTHING to do about the Lord's supper.

It is obvious those that know scripture can twist them, why Christian's do this is puzzling.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Really, you want to argue calendars?
This was not a theological thread but one of worship.

You speak only about calendars and ignore the message: Worship your God on 14 Nisan which went right over your head.

Since you think the Lord's supper is only a jewish "thing" I wonder what else you are confused about when it comes to worshipping God.
edit on 10-4-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I did not speak of wine and bread, did I.

Maybe one day you will be able to understand what Nisan 14 is and its importance.

Just to let you know the messiah was born during the month of Nisan.

Christian's, actually FAKE Christians love to argue. It's easy to quote scripture but living it and walking it 2 different ideas....

Reread the scriptures but this time ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Still my question is did you honor Jesus by participating in commune on 14 Nisan?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Passover is in NT. Jesus asks that we honor the Last Supper and you do not understand.

The Passover is tied to the Jewish God and his children. Is Jesus only for the Israelites?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am sorry that you see my post as being Jewish. I have no preference in researching any religious matters. I seek the truth no matter what label people put on it. All religions are manmade. You in fact are the one that prefers the Jewish calendar in the op and you don’t even know how it works.

The message is you are trying to convince people about something that you have little knowledge of. Get the easy facts straight and you will be more believable.

If I state that the sky is yellow, why would I expect you to believe me when I state that water is wet?

I do not want to discourage the belief of anyone but you must understand all you are taught about religion is to control you and nothing to do with belief in a creator.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have no problem , of course, with the Lord's Supper as such.
But since a specific date was in the title, it looked as though though you were making that one date a Christian obligation. Since not everybody accepts that date, that's how it becomes a theological question.

The spirit of Paul''s line of argument is "Don't make obligations out of details."

edit on 10-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I understand.

My point behind this thread is about one thing, and only one thing, worshipping God. The day changes but not the date.

I can not believe a single Christian at this website does not understand the importance of commune.

Still I wait for an answer from all who has replied, Did anyone partake of the Lord's supper?

I think the question was not difficult to understand.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I did not speak of wine and bread, did I.

Maybe one day you will be able to understand what Nisan 14 is and its importance.

Just to let you know the messiah was born during the month of Nisan.

Christian's, actually FAKE Christians love to argue. It's easy to quote scripture but living it and walking it 2 different ideas....

Reread the scriptures but this time ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Still my question is did you honor Jesus by participating in commune on 14 Nisan?

I honour my God everyday, even Nisan 14

top topics

join