It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Goings On at My Sister's Place of Employment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well, aside from the disembodied Male Voices speaking in an unrecognizable tongue, phantom tire tracks, and noises in the basement as well as apparitions, it is a nice place for her to work. Oh, and I almost forgot to say that one of my sister's residents has not been doing so well lately. Let's just say her gastrointestinal functions are a little messed up and she's been extrenely clingy as of lately to my sister and another employee only which is uncharacteristic of her. In my gut I have a feeling this individual may oass on sometime in the near future which is why the spirit activity is increasing.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think you'd better keep my advice. They are not happy with your acts, anyway. If you keep being hostile, they are going to bug you further on, and they are not going to be gentle.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, aside from the disembodied Male Voices speaking in an unrecognizable tongue, phantom tire tracks, and noises in the basement as well as apparitions, it is a nice place for her to work. Oh, and I almost forgot to say that one of my sister's residents has not been doing so well lately. Let's just say her gastrointestinal functions are a little messed up and she's been extrenely clingy as of lately to my sister and another employee only which is uncharacteristic of her. In my gut I have a feeling this individual may oass on sometime in the near future which is why the spirit activity is increasing.

Hmmm, nasty old ghosties. Perhaps someone should teach them some mannerses. Yes That is what nasty ghosties need, a lesson in manners

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I think you'd better keep my advice. They are not happy with your acts, anyway. If you keep being hostile, they are going to bug you further on, and they are not going to be gentle.

If you don't stop shoveling me with all this crap I am going to out you on ignore. Start talking like a sane, rational person please.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Every time I enlighten your mind of Reptilians, you fear to death and you keep searching for answers regarding Reptilians. I can see that happening with you in a cycle. Sure you are freaked of these creatures, because they have invaded your mind. And they are more and more interested in you, as interesting behaviour-patterns come to surface due to my influence on you.

You are an interesting person!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Every time I enlighten your mind of Reptilians, you fear to death and you keep searching for answers regarding Reptilians. I can see that happening with you in a cycle. Sure you are freaked of these creatures, because they have invaded your mind. And they are more and more interested in you, as interesting behaviour-patterns come to surface due to my influence on you.

You are an interesting person!

You are just so wrong. I fear ungracious bosses who yell at me for trying to do something I thought was good. Now get on topic or I'm turning you in to the Mods.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Now what do the Reptilians think of you?

Just keep in mind that they are creatures with feelings, emotions and intensions. They can have their personal opinions on you. However, they are restricted to harm you due to their laws, but they can withdraw any good if they feel so. So just be very careful to what you say or even think, because they can see you.

Both of us know that this is the case, and this interestes you in this thread and any other thread you create on ATS. I have answered to many of your questions, and you should consider them very strictly.

I'm in actual contact with those Reptilians, and they would be happy to be in contact with you, too. In your dreams they are actually with you in person.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Now what do the Reptilians think of you?

Just keep in mind that they are creatures with feelings, emotions and intensions. They can have their personal opinions on you. However, they are restricted to harm you due to their laws, but they can withdraw any good if they feel so. So just be very careful to what you say or even think, because they can see you.

Both of us know that this is the case, and this interestes you in this thread and any other thread you create on ATS. I have answered to many of your questions, and you should consider them very strictly.

I'm in actual contact with those Reptilians, and they would be happy to be in contact with you, too. In your dreams they are actually with you in person.

Well slap me silly Sherlock! Of course they'd theoretically have an interest in me since according to Icke I fit the bill of being a reptilian in disguise. But that's a whole different other forum completely, so let's take it there.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Those Reptilians are NOT interested in you, because your mind is useless to their needs. You are only invaded by Reptilians because you are in contact with an implantee. Therefore you have no reason to think that they are any good to you.

However, they can listen to you and they care for you due to their presence in your home. Actually I am aware of your deathwish to the Reptilians.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jebus Vert,

Why oh why on everyone's post do you try to scare them? Say something usful for once.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Those Reptilians are NOT interested in you, because your mind is useless to their needs. You are only invaded by Reptilians because you are in contact with an implantee. Therefore you have no reason to think that they are any good to you.

However, they can listen to you and they care for you due to their presence in your home. Actually I am aware of your deathwish to the Reptilians.

Let's take this to the apprpriate forum Vertu. You know the rules.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
so... apart from all that hows the ghost hunting going, any joy? lol

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well, so far nothing ince I A.) Haven't purchased a camera. B.) Purchased a recording device. C. Been allowed inside the place yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join