It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2 Heaven. Who wants to know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
PART 1: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-In a vision I was raptured. I was then shot off into an unknown area of space where I then floated freely. My physical body had become a heavenly body, impervious to cold or lack of oxygen. I could breethe and I wasn't cold.

-I floated for a minute before I began my conversation with God, rather The Holy Spirit. I was peaceful and rested. I was content and not fearful. My mood was curious and innocent. I felt guiltless and 'clean.' I felt 'new.' I felt eternal, and I felt loved, and cared for like I've never felt before; my peacefulness and serenity were inexplicable.

-I realized I had become a heavenly body. I realized the entire universe was now my home and I realized I would now be a heavenly body for all eternity. I was no longer earthly, in a body made for life only on the earth but I had been transformed into a heavenly body made for life in the universe, like my old body had been made for earth. I was still me though, still myself.

-It's as if my DNA and my entire being had been given a full upgrade. I felt at home floating in space. I felt free and it felt like I had shed every ounce of the mentality which I'd had since a baby. My earthly shackles were completely gone. I felt like I had inherited the whole universe.

-I floated in space, curious and unbound. I looked around. Besides everything I was feeling, I could see, and I was hundreds of light-years away from any of the nearest stars. I had suddenly stopped somewhere in the universe. It could have been anywhere. I felt like I was a long, long way from earth.

"Where am I?" I asked God audibly.
"You're in space," an all-knowing voice answered me from within myself.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You died." He answered patiently.
"Where is Jesus?" I asked.
"He's on the earth."
"Where is the earth?“
"Let me show you." He answered patiently and lovingly again.
"Thank you." I said.

-After that I was then able to move freely through space and so I ended up following a kind of 'Spirit guide' within myself. I followed Him through space and then, almost instantly, I was hovering high above the large holy city on the new earth.

-God showed me that Jesus was there along with all the apostles and prophets, along with many members of my family who had died before me. I let myself hug one or two of them but I didn't speak at all because I knew, eternal time is different from vision time, and there was still more I had to see.

"Where is hell?" I asked God.

-God then showed me a vision of a life-sized hell, which in the vision suddenly shrunk down, relatively, to smaller than the size of a quark. - To us hell shrinks to smaller than a quark but to everyone trapped in hell it remained the same size, as they were relatively shrunk.

-God then took hell and hid it behind a random odd particle somewhere in the universe and He then said to me, 'there is a chance that hell will never, ever be found again.' He had shrunk hell smaller than the size of a quark and then hidden it in the universe. Hell is there in the universe but the chances are no-one will ever find it. In heaven, all the pain in hell is smaller than minute.

-People in heaven can shrink in order to be able to explore the spaces between atoms, and many people do this for an uncountable number of years, before they are ready to ascend the 'mountain of the Lord,' also for an uncountable number of years you are free to explore the universe. There is no place in the universe which is 'out of bounds.' Neither is there any place in the spaces between atoms where you are not allowed to explore. Heaven is open and endless.

-There is also no place on the 'new earth' where you are 'not allowed' to explore freely, alone, or with others, the same applies to the universe and the space between atoms. The only place in heaven: the universe, the new earth and the space between atoms, where you will by default enter with reverence, awe and trepidation is the Holy City.

-This is not the end. I didn't spent much of my vision time exploring all the vastness of heaven because there was still something else to see in hraven. The Spirit of God within me started leading me again back into space, a journey away from the earth again.

"There is a treasure in heaven I want you to find." God said.
-A treasure? I wondered. - What could be more wonderful than all of this?
"You are ready? " God asked me. "Go and search the universe for the treasure of heaven."
"Yes Lord, thank you." I said. "I will go."

-Heaven is amazing and beautiful, and a paradym shift to this life that we know, and it was and is all I ever thought it would be and more, but do you know what, there was still one more thing I had to do in order for my experience in heaven become complete.

-I had to find the treasure of heaven. What is the treasure of heaven?

THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD

-After leaving the new earth on my journey seeking the treasure of heaven, I flew through space, for lack of a better word. There are a few ways in which we travel through space in our heavenly bodies. I wasn't in a hurry. I flew as the crow flies, fast as a Comet, without all the fire. Navigation in space in our heavenly bodies is controlled by our minds. It can be slow or fast, or even instant. Like I say, I was not in a hurry.

-The quest for the treasure of heaven, which is actually something the literal Bible calls: ascending the mountain of the Lord, is a journey like no other; on the one hand you know what you're looking for but on the other hand you have absolutey no idea.

-I didn't know then, and I wondered to myself, 'What is the treasure of heaven?' I was thinking - diamonds, gems, rubies or pearls? In my sojourn I saw a lot of twinkly things on the surface of a few planets. - Is that the treasure of heaven?... I wondered. NO.

-Afrer a while of soujurning, feeling like somehow I was getting to the end of my journey, I started feeling a nervous excitement brewing. I saw a bright light in space, at the peak of this metaraphorical mountain, and suddenly realized it was God, the treasure of heaven. The invite was clear. I had ascended the mountain and had found the place where God actually lives. I continued moving towards the great, white, bright light, and then into it and then through it.

-Moving through the light I became energized like I've never been before in my life. The energy that moved through me was LIFE. In one touch I was energized with this 'buzz.' I wasn't the same after that.

-All my questions had dissappeared. I was saturated with God in every cell, like radiation saturates cells, only this was anti-radiation, this was the complete opposite. I was saturated with God in my bones and marrow, in my skin, in my teeth, everything.

-Feeling this undescribable 'buzz, ' I wound my way down the mountain as if in a dream, and then still, as if in a dream, I made my way back to the new earth again.

-I descended through the atmosphere in flight and landed like a leaf on the ground. I built myself a nice hut next to a river where I spent the rest of eternity fishing, swimming, and loving God and all of God's creation.

-This is what awaits those who enter through the 'narrow door.' I can't wait to meet with God in the air. Our eternal inheritance is heaven, that's why earth will never satisfy. Depending on the comments I will tell you all more.

God bless you eternally.

So, any questions?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Go back to sleep. You were dreaming.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

In a vision

Translation, you imagined something.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Deathslayer I had a vision. I wasn't sleeping. I went into a trance and let my mind clear and then let images fill it. These were the sequence of events as they unfolded. My eyes were closed the entire time. The reason you feel discontent on earth is you were created for the universe. Death is only the beginning. Upgraded bodies and being touched by God. It's not implausible.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It was a logical sequence of events. At no point was I ready to leave until it was complete. It was complete after I got touched by God. This seems plausible. Creation is waiting and the ultimate reward for any Saint is to move through God and then live forever. Only God has that power to reward people with LIFE and energy for eternity. One touch from God, in my estimates, will do this.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Very nice, what ever it was. Happiness to you during the rest of your incarnation here. Thank you for that description.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Beautiful, this resonates with me in every way. How fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bout time you spoke to us about the vision....Thanks for the details, that nice of ya. I've beeen bragging your vision in a couple of tangent threads of mine

It's straight forward, Hebrew culture has the same read, they write or speah in image, not allegory or metaphor but other....like logical and friendly....

The reason I bragged was because your vision is exremely important to what we see in the news and the pace it proceeds
edit on 9-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Translation, you imagined something.

You entire life is a subjective experience. :-)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

You're welcome. I for one am looking forward to the real event, a time when visions is over and when the vision I saw has become the now. I hope I see you there! Take heart, keep faith, stay strong!

edit on 4/9/2020 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Thank you. I've seen you mentioning this on other threads. Take heart, keep faith and stay strong. Death is only the beginning for all those who've entered through the narrow door. This world has dug its own grave and is in dying throws at the moment. BUT God saves and if He never made a plant to save his Saints then there would, in the end, be no-one left. Extinction. Praise God for His perfect foresight and planning. Because of His saving power, the human race will live on AND receive their true inheritance.

God is in control, has been always and always will be. Please expect rolling vaccinations and ID tattooing and chipping to come next on the world's agenda. I will NOT receive the mark. May the chips fall where they lay. I know whom I have served and to whom I go.

THE NARROW DOOR!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh, I'll be there alright! Can't wait to meet you and start our new and real life. I believe in the Rapture and have had various dreams of it, so very real. You too - Jesus always!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Funny, how much of what you describe, is relayed by people "in between" past lives, under hypnosis for past life regression.
Being part of the "all", being "one" with spirit.

The hell part isn't mentioned though.
But loved ones are, and even people we are "supposed" to meet while in our physical bodies.

The main life lesson?

The more you love, forgive, learn, while your here, the higher your energy for this life, and the less times you have to come back.

I'm trying to live by that.

top topics

join