It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get tested everyday and wear a badge as proof you are disease free or stay home quote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I am not aware of any "clause" or law that can suspend rights, but I'm sure they exist.

*grumbles*

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Why do you think they are pushing for and hell bent on getting the 5G infrastructure set up and running?

If they are successful on pulling this off, we might as well walk around in circles saying "Moo" because they will be able to track and monitor EVERYTHING we do in realtime.

Look no further than China and it's social credit scoring system and the millions of cameras set up so that loving CCP can make sure you are behaving properly.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Funnily, or even ironically...the government did the same thing during the Spanish flu.

virus.stanford.edu...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So Swedish people are still doing ok, just as right as during any pandemic or flu outbreak. Certainly not worse. And all the time they were free. Thumbs up for the Swedes [and the Dutch who have been released form prison and nothing bad will happen]
Considering it's all petering out [because flu season is over and I expected exactly this] where are all the millions of dead and the end of the world that warrants Orwell's worst nightmares put upon us?

Lets end this farce and get on with life. Oh and I wish I could sue for some sort of compensation as I had a mental breakdown [I have some mental health problems] yesterday, and my appointments [for which I have waited for over 2 frigging years already] has been moved to an unknown point in the future.
I could do with it right now. I am glad I am not suicidal [yet], but I already don't care if I get this flu or not and whatever the outcome. Anything is better than being locked up against your will and for no good enough reason.

We didn't need to be incarcerated at all. We should have warned the elderly and vulnerable to stay at home or take precautions, we should have all received free masks and gloves and we should have stayed alert and used common sense like washing hands, spraying shopping trolleys etc.
Anything else is [still now] an infringement on our liberties without any judge, jury or even wrongdoing. Then we are suddenly threatened like criminals and now we are supposed to hand over the right to our own bodies so that some nutters can inject us with whatever they want and keep an eye on every move we make!

Nu-uh. I am an animal, I should be free and the clapping seals [in the UK - clap for the NHS] were the same people that wanted to get rid of the NHS only a year ago. We should also clap for shop workers and lorry drivers and Plumbers and all those that keep working and are needed if clapping is what makes these sheep happy.

Now can we get some sort of compensation for being locked up innocently? Or an apology? Or a goodwill gesture and a promise never to do such a kneejerk reaction again just because everyone is so scared nowadays? Nope, instead they will spin the dangerous side of flu [flu is always dangerous BTW] instead of saying 'next time we will be prepared so that you people can live in freedom an we have enough protection for everyone. Fat chance.

My prediction for the future: There will be another 'novel' flu one day. Yes really. It will be either less bad or worse. And after that will be another one...forever.
No vaccine can halt this, as vaccines have to be targeted to specific viruses and aren't a catch all cure.

Be my guest, have vaccines if you so wish or if you need them, stay indoors and live your life in fear but accept that others must fight this like we always did, with common sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
it won't happen this time but within 5/10 years when another "virus" turns up. ive said this beofre..... this is just a beta test fro somthing more in 5/10 years

Likely scenario

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: DBCowboy

5th Amendment
6th Amendment

Seconded!!!
Agree'd

Thank you -- 'nuff said!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: 727Sky

The tests are rather spurious at the moment and inconclusive.

So short of a working Star Trek Tricorder in everyone's paws, i really don't see everyday testing managing to become a thing.

The most likely outcome

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This perplexed me as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for putting more "meat on the bone".👍

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Dont worry man, the Chinese will make a generic cheap knock off that doesnt work. I will get me one of them

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I have had to show id every time I ever voted.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Tell that to black men. Or poor people.

😛

a reply to: DBCowboy

Or white, middle class people. Guilty until you spend lots of money and have irrefutable proof that charges againstyou are made-up lies.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am not aware of any "clause" or law that can suspend rights, but I'm sure they exist.

*grumbles*

Bush declared war on terror in September and instituted The Patriot Act one month later. I guess we’ll see what happens after a deceleration of war on a virus. Lol

Chip em’ Danno

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bill Gates is sicko , arrest him now and lock to jail .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

How on earth could a system be set up to test every person every day? Imagine the logistical nightmare.And the queues..It ain't possible.

How on earth can they make people stop shaking hands? It seems anything is possible.

Everyday might be tough but I bet we would settle for once a month. Look at the DMV and how you register your car. Here in California you have to pass a smog check in order for your cars registration to be valid.

I see a similar system set up for humans. Get tested, pass the test and get a health certificate and report it to the Department of Human Registration and get your World ID that allows proves your a healthy contributor to the society.

Don’t pass the test and you get sent to DNA therapy until you pass the test.

The possibilities now seem endless...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So the clickbait YouTube title shows bill gate ranting as an image. Yet, the youtube video is nothing but some guy talking who isn't bill gates..

PASS..

No links besides a lame youtube video.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yea.. let's use this joe smo vlog video as evidence to lock him up.....

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I heard Gates talking the other day, he was over the moon about what he called,
'The Change In People's Behaviour' His term for lockdown.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Or gibbering and drooling in the corner about being a hair sniffing gangster?

LOL. It's been a long day...needed that.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
SIR... we have been giving our constitutional rights away for 50 years. good luck as the new world order will be the rule of the day

originally posted by: DBCowboy

5th Amendment
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

6th Amendment
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

(bold is mine)

In America you are innocent until proven guilty.

Period.

You cannot be punished for something until you are proven guilty of such. In this case, the state is assuming guilt that you are deliberately spreading a virus by not getting some sort of "test".

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Get tested everyday and wear a badge as proof you are disease free according to James Bullard President and CEO of the Federal reserve bank of St. Louis.

Why the hell is a banker giving the general public unsolicited advice on health?

Maybe it's not about health but control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join