It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Moscow business district building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In the office, which is on a long-term lease, they allocated a room of 5 square meters and put electric boilers there. This is normal and exists everywhere. There is no propaganda and close. Let's talk about conspiracy theories?))))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Oh yeah!

I myself do not understand how I am still alive?)))

In Russia, Putin personally kills 100 billion people every day, and the rest I tear apart thousands of KGB bears))
I dream of moving to blessed America, but they do not give me a visa, because Putin personally kills thousands of Americans every day, constantly intervenes in elections, chooses American presidents and takes cat food from every American family)))

Stalin cough cough...lol

Russia has their state priorities and America has their...enough said. Actually I don't see Russia as the #1 threat to American priorities...maybe 3 or 4 but not #1...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My first thought...Jason Bourne

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And I don’t see a threat in America at all. America cannot threaten Russia now. It remains only a hybrid and information warfare. But they are for Russian-a mosquito bite)))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And I don’t see a threat in America at all. America cannot threaten Russia now. It remains only a hybrid and information warfare. But they are for Russian-a mosquito bite)))

Well all fun and games until that mosquito bite kills you... lol

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Meh "A Thermonuclear Explosion Above Moscow" would sound better. Why blow up one room when you can blow up entire and evil city??

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

While a small mosquito bite is killing you. And the Russians send you planes using

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Do you really think you can do this? Make no mistake, the mistake is fatal)))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

While a small mosquito bite is killing you. And the Russians send you planes using

All I am saying is do not underestimate the mosquito bite as it kills a few million a year. But mosquito is so 2000 as today we just use 100 million drone mosquito...much more effective.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Of course you use. Russia is deploying mobile hospitals around the world to treat and rescue people, and a "funeral" company of the US Army is conducting exercises to handle the bodies of coronavirus deceased.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Of course you use. Russia is deploying mobile hospitals around the world to treat and rescue people, and a "funeral" company of the US Army is conducting exercises to handle the bodies of coronavirus deceased.

Very good and you are 100% right. Americans don't die much, so a place like NYC of 8.5 million people can only handle a mere 900 bodies at a time, yes extremely low number to Russia standards I know, but hey I'm sure you all are experts at millions dead at a time, and so I do concede to your mass killing expertise.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I’m very interested, but will the inhabitants of America and New York agree with you now?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I’m very interested, but will the inhabitants of America and New York agree with you now?

340 million Americans make us the third most populated country in the world and you are asking what? In 2018/2019 we had 60k deaths from the flu... you get those kind of numbers when you have a huge population.

Speaking of population, Russians should look more south towards China as they can field an army 3 or 4 times you whole population and if you killed them all it would really not bother them much as in culling the herd and getting Russian's resources would be a win win for them...lol Your natural resource look very enticing to the Chinese, very enticing indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Do not tell the Russians which way they should look. When there were public toilets and paved walkways in Russian cities, there was no USA.
Sorry, this is a historical fact.
Thank you for the interview. We have now midnight, I went to sleep. See you

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do not tell the Russians which way they should look. When there were public toilets and paved walkways in Russian cities, there was no USA.
Sorry, this is a historical fact.
Thank you for the interview. We have now midnight, I went to sleep. See you

Nice talk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join