It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine punishment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Israeli Health Minister Jacob Litzman has publicly stated that coronavirus disease is "the divine punishment for homosexuality."

The other day it turned out that he himself had contracted the coronavirus with his wife.
Prime Minister Netanyahu was sent to self-isolation.

What is coming out or divine punishment?
edit on 9-4-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

cultists can always be relied upon - for utterly stupid quotes - no matter what the occassion

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The real punishment for homosexuality is having to have sex with other men. I can’t think of a worse scenario.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So this Rabbi is gay and married
What an idiot

It’s not divine punishment, pretty sure it’s a bit of a media beat up but who knows

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah do a little more digging before you post this retracted fake news...

No longer on PINK NEWS so...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

What was the refutation? Is the rabbi not gay, or is the rabbi not coronavirus infected?)))

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The real punishment for homosexuality is having to have sex with other men. I can’t think of a worse scenario.

Yeah two people that love each other...that is the worst scenario you can think of? Wow.

Edit to add - this story looks bogus. But just do quick google search on this guys sect and you'll see that is exactly what they think about homosexuals.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's not a punishment if you enjoy having sex with men. Something I'm fairly certain gay men enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So... If I don't have Corona Virus... I am entitled by Divine intervention to continue to have gay men give me their wives for Divine Exasperations...?!?

I Like This God. Is He Gay Too... Can I Have His Wife...??? Wait... Is she pretty...?!?

Ok ok... I'll have just the one wife. Hopefully she can contract Corona Virus and bring her mate. I'm due for a covideo 19 and up...

Pics or else it didn't happen... Am I right.

top topics

join