It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok go ahead and say the quarantine worked .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You guys need to be more careful!
If this attack doesn't work out, TPTB will probably nuke us next time!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did you see the news using the same room with 7-10 people in it claiming to be 3 different cities.

I mean COME ON!

3?

I've seen footage from Italy being accidentally presented on a news report about NYC.. but they apologised for the mistake.

So, you think its fake? that this isnt happening in NYC?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well they are clearly destroying the economy on purpose, that alone should piss off people. look up Venuzuela now...not fun when the economy sinks even when they are have the biggest oil fields. People should be in work to support economy, not sitting in home ....

edit on 9-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Its crazy how different it is all over the place. Here, I don't see anyone NOT practicing social distancing, most wearing some form of face covering at stores, neighbors wave and talk from distance, at work - we have 80% less employees at any given time and at least 90% less customers. So much sanitizing and washing that everyone's hands are ruined.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Did you see the news using the same room with 7-10 people in it claiming to be 3 different cities.

I mean COME ON!

Teah, proof all the dead and suffering people are fake. Glad you found your shred of evidence. I guess all the people I know personally struggling are crisis actors.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The official covid-19 death numbers....

Numbers dont lie....except , when the numbers are not accurate .

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I know three people that have died. I know one in critical condition and one with mild symptoms. Two that died were younger than me. I’m not chancing anything, staying home.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I’m glad you posted that video. I’ve been seeing quite a bit of information that she was sharing but hadn’t seen it from a source I was sure a medical professional.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I'm in a so-called "hotspot" (Chicago area), and the most vulnerable people, cashiers at gas stations and grocery stores are not even bothering to wear masks. Very few are wearing gloves. The ones that I see on a regular basis tell ME that the government and media are over-playing how prevalent Covid-19 is. I congratulate them for believing their eyes and 5 senses, instead of what TV portrays as the NORM, when it's really the EXCEPTION.

BTW, when you understand the overall agenda, you are not surprised as actions occur that are part of that agenda.

Here is the game plan in bullet point fashion: qmap.pub...

edit on 4/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yeeh, you wont find that video in MSM that`s for sure

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Sure worked for NZ

I have read a few times that the higher 'payload' of the virus you get the worse you are.
Meaning, if you get infected from 1 person, you get 1 dose. but interact with 5 people who are infected, you get 5x the dose.

This is why i think that air-planes, cruise ships, hospitals etc are the hotshots.. lots of infections mingling with other infections

If someone infected were to cough in your face, you'd get a lot of the virus and quickly be sick.

If they coughed a few feet away from you but in your direction, you might get milder symptoms if you caught it and fell ill to begin with.
edit on 9-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
What are the important minutes to watch in the 17 minute presentation?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Last week Dr. Fauci said social distancing should be a permanent change for society.

Today he said none of us should ever again shake hands with someone else.

Psychiatrists have a word for extreme beliefs like that, but I can't think of it now.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well at least from 10.50---14.15....but it`s to me all worth of listen

This video speaks the same:

What a fraudulent plot....it`s a conspiracy against the people, and it`s not just in USA...it`s happening probably in other countrys also.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

All of that will calm down. Append this to the end of Fauci's statements: "for now".

I don't ever trust the government. But until there's more data that suggests Covid is slowing down and it's safe to interact with others normally our current situation is whats best.

I'm not saying I believe all of it. There's plenty about this that stinks. But it should be clear to everyone that there is a real pandemic virus being spread. It's levels of severity are varying and unpredictable, but it is killing people. Economic warfare, martial law, etc... All of those are fallout, planned or unplanned due to the virus.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Nyiah

Then their luck ran out, and they wondered why?

Luck is the inevitability of those who do nothing.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So, the quarantine isn't working because all the selfish idiots refuse to quarantine.

That's genius.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

It worked Europe wide with a leveling off and decline in cases around the two to three weeks after lockdown measures were introduced. The basic maths are that under lockdown measures one infected person will infect 16 others in three weeks, without that lockdown/social distancing measures that figure is infecting 1024 people in three weeks. One case study shows 80% of people in the UK contacted it from people displaying no symptoms which indicates how difficult it is to control the spread.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The problem is some of those people could be asymptomatic and unwittingly spreading it and because of their recklessness people that are immunocompromised and the elderly would be in grave danger.

Imagine how much quicker we could flatten the curve if people could follow the advice of doctors and scientists instead of blowhards like Trump who if it were up to him would have everybody acting like there is nothing to worry about.

Look at Boris Johnson who was bragging about continuing to shake hands and not adhering to social distancing, he is in intensive care with the virus as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join