It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok go ahead and say the quarantine worked .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Or did it?

lets be honest here. Did people really adhere to the new measures ? I mean did they really ?

I was laid off work yes , but other than that I've lived my life just like I did before. I visit friends or they me , I go to the store when ever I need anything , I go to restaurants to eat though its take out its the same principle . The roads stayed busy with cars etc etc etc

I came into direct contact with people every single day , and I was never in any fear and do you know why?

Because we have had viruses before and I was not scared then so why would I be now ? What because the Media says to be scared, come on that makes me want to go out and explore even more just because they told me not to.

Everyone in my town congregated at one of many grocery stores every single day not because they needed to but because they wanted to, because it was allowed so they all rushed there its lunacy really when you think about it.

We would have been more spread out had they simply let us live normal instead of forcing us to bunch together at a select few locations, these measures didn't work to stop this Virus . This Virus simply did what is was going to do regardless of what we did, It infected, it spread , it peaked and now it will flatten out. And you think that Virus gave a d a m n whether we spread out or bunched together ?

Italy enforced one of the hardest quarantine measures ever seen in recent history , and that virus still spread north to south east to west infecting that whole country.

In truth the only thing that changed was we were not allowed to go to work , that and whole lot of Old people sitting at home scared to death .

but but but its not over yet ! Oh yes it is , CDC , WHO , CNN , MSNBC and who ever else your doom fantasy is ending and its time to see the LIGHT .
edit on 8-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sure worked for NZ

I have read a few times that the higher 'payload' of the virus you get the worse you are.
Meaning, if you get infected from 1 person, you get 1 dose. but interact with 5 people who are infected, you get 5x the dose.

This is why i think that air-planes, cruise ships, hospitals etc are the hotshots.. lots of infections mingling with other infections

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I’ve done the same. All my friends have been meeting up on Friday nights. I make it a point to go to the store daily. I usually keep to myself for the most part, but the minute the government said you can’t, I did!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've yet to see anyone stick to the measures as demanded of them out in public. Or at home. The elderly don't utilize the "special hours" for them, few wear masks, nobody sanitizes jack crap upon getting or putting back a cart or basket, hubs got deli service at the grocery store coming home from work last week (supposed to be a big no-no) The 6 foot rule is an afterthought at best, hardly anybody around here has it at the forefront of their minds.

On the neighborhood front, people are still shaking neighbors' hands or hugging in greeting, people are still going to parks or talking long walks around the neighborhood, kids still playing together (I've had either of my kids' two best friends over every single day with their parents' permission, nobody bats an eyelash) Neighbors are having BBQs/grill-outs, but keeping it to 9 people max to give the governor the middle finger, and the one guy around here that has a heated pool threw a pool party. Him, the wife, and 7 guests. HA, if that doesn't say "Bite us, Whitmer" XD

I can't speak for what employees may or may not have seen in customers, but nobody's been sick for months around the neighborhood. I don't think that's a coinky-dink.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Then their luck ran out, and they wondered why?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

There's not much "luck" to consider. Either this is horrifically over-hyped, or we had it run through back in January already, when people were last ill in large numbers. Choose one or the other, because for this to be as virulent as claimed, one of those two logically must apply.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

There's not much "luck" to consider. Either this is horrifically over-hyped, or we had it run through back in January already, when people were last ill in large numbers. Choose one or the other, because for this to be as virulent as claimed, one of those two logically must apply.

Yeah those are not the only 2 possibilities.

testing is showing that not ''everyone'' has it... 10's of thousands are not infected.

personally, i think dry heat plays a big part. Your own immune system, the pollution in the air (and how much you have breathed), if you are smoker and/or blood type.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I’ve done the same. All my friends have been meeting up on Friday nights. I make it a point to go to the store daily. I usually keep to myself for the most part, but the minute the government said you can’t, I did!

Awesome keep up the good work, Throw the Social Distancing BS in their Lying Faces.

I've yet to see anyone stick to the measures as demanded of them out in public. Or at home. The elderly don't utilize the "special hours" for them, few wear masks, nobody sanitizes jack crap upon getting or putting back a cart or basket, hubs got deli service at the grocery store coming home from work last week (supposed to be a big no-no) The 6 foot rule is an afterthought at best, hardly anybody around here has it at the forefront of their minds.

On the neighborhood front, people are still shaking neighbors' hands or hugging in greeting, people are still going to parks or talking long walks around the neighborhood, kids still playing together (I've had either of my kids' two best friends over every single day with their parents' permission, nobody bats an eyelash) Neighbors are having BBQs/grill-outs, but keeping it to 9 people max to give the governor the middle finger, and the one guy around here that has a heated pool threw a pool party. Him, the wife, and 7 guests. HA, if that doesn't say "Bite us, Whitmer" XD

I can't speak for what employees may or may not have seen in customers, but nobody's been sick for months around the neighborhood. I don't think that's a coinky-dink.

We need more people like you,

The People United will Never be Defeated.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We went out three days over the last two weeks, shopping and bringing chicken soup to the daughter.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

testing is showing that not ''everyone'' has it... 10's of thousands are not infected.

personally, i think dry heat plays a big part. Your own immune system, the pollution in the air (and how much you have breathed), if you are smoker and/or blood type.

You do realize you just unwittingly backed up the "Over-hyped" option that leans toward being less virulent than claimed, don't you?

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

You do realize you just unwittingly backed up the "Over-hyped" option that leans toward being less virulent than claimed, don't you?

yeah, no.

I'm just not foolish enough to risk the health and well being of myself and those I care about because I let my conspiracy mind go overdrive.

this isnt fake
this isnt over hyped
its real
.. before you go spreading your ill-wisdom and putting people at risk it might pay to have evidence of your claims, not just ''hey i went out and didnt get sick its all a load of crap'' theory
edit on 9/4/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

None of this is real; who runs this place anyway?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"Social Distancing is the first step of the program of dehumanization. It is the process of tearing apart human brains and reconstructing them in your own choosing. If man can forever be separated from his wife, his children, his family and other men. Then there is nothing left except Love of Big Brother and loyalty to The Party . All other pleasures, we will destroy."

The government has been subverted , now you must commend yourself to the communist party. The communIst central bankers are your daddy now ( they have allways been )

Lockdown Message: You Have NO Rights

They Created Flu Hysteria to Destroy Freedom

" Social Isolation is the first step. It will ensure that hate will triumph over love. Man will be shut off, deprived from love, from friendship, from companionship, from everything. Families and friends will turn on one another. People withdrawing from society will become less trustworthy of other people and even suspicious of others. This is what The Rothschild, Zio/Globalists /BANKERS want and desire and the reason why they want Social Distancing.

Right now, Adult Entertainment venues, Massage Parlors, Café's, Restaurants, Libraries, Real Estate Offices, Open Houses, Pubs, Clubs, everything but not limited to the above are now closed. They have even taken the magic and joy from weddings. Only the couple and witnesses. Funerals can only have a handful of people. Now house parties are going to be banned. Kids can't even go to the movies, video arcades or hang out.

All forms of interactions have been banned. From the basic rudimentary interactions to the interactions at The Adult Entertainment Venues.

This is to ensure that humanity starved of love. Once The Globalists feel that the proles/outer party have endured enough Social Isolation. They will lift it and the people, starved of real love and connection, will submit to Big Brother and will do anything to keep Big Brother's love, even if that means hating each other and betraying each other and the first to rat out family and friends when it comes time for confession. "

Coronavirus is a Fraud

They want to dehumanize and isolate you, and look around...they even brag that they can gome to your house and take away your children..

This are all in line with the communist methods folks.....they are using this hoax to take full controll of you , isolate you and everyone AND TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM!

edit on 9-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lol says "middleoftheroad".

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

edit on 9-4-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
They want to dehumanize and isolate you, and look around...they even brag that they can gome to your house and take away your children..This are all in line with the communist methods folks.....they are using this hoax to take full controll of you , isolate you and everyone AND TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM!

Keep you in fear and feed upon that negative energy.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm just not foolish enough to risk the health and well being of myself and those I care about

"It's time to put on your "Big Boy Pants"

I remember when I was a little boy like you and my parents would tell me and my siblings about the dreaded Boogie Man who would come along and grab kids who disobeyed their parents rules.

Then I grew up, and realized the Boogie Man is just a control measure.

Don't let the Government be your new Daddy, Govern = Control, Ment = Mind

Be a Man, not a scared little child.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Logic and perseverance wins this battle; TPTB depend on the weakminded and naive. However, just like all predators; they fail to realize the “prey” evolve and adapt much faster. We are in a game, it is how we play that gets us to the end. The narrative can and will always be able to be altered, just the same way as they write it..... we can choose different paths. It isn’t linear, it’s an open world; and I refuse to be an NPC.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Some of what you say might really be a Psychopathic Billionaires dream. But History tells us that the rise and decline of civilizations don't give a stuff about any humans wants or desires. Its like any other living system, when the conditions are good for a long time ,populations and the wealth that they create grows ,but when the conditions turn their are too many people to support in the new reality. The many people go to cities, and live in the most energy efficient condition possible, then bingo! a pestilence starts , then the blame game starts ,its the same old story. The Emperor hands out free bread until he cant, after that its a numbers game.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

I'm just not foolish enough to risk the health and well being of myself and those I care about

"It's time to put on your "Big Boy Pants"

I remember when I was a little boy like you and my parents would tell me and my siblings about the dreaded Boogie Man who would come along and grab kids who disobeyed their parents rules.

Then I grew up, and realized the Boogie Man is just a control measure.

Don't let the Government be your new Daddy, Govern = Control, Ment = Mind

Be a Man, not a scared little child.

speechless...

have you not seen the footage from NYC, Italy, France, Netherlands? do you think is all staged?
Impressive IRAN, Russia and such are going along with this ''hoax''

Its people like you that are the real risk.. you'd get symptoms then believe your man enough to win so you'd go interact with people...

its disappointing people like you exist on this planet.. then again, human nature never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Did you see the news using the same room with 7-10 people in it claiming to be 3 different cities.

I mean COME ON!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join