It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Live in a World Full of Fear and Weak Minded People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OGMechDaddy
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Yeah if I was old and sickly I'd be taking it's a lot more seriously. I see a lot of old boomers at the stores walking around like nothing's happening LOL. Maybe some of them are suicidal it seems like most of them are. But for me I'm 38 relatively healthy no medical problems I haven't changed anything I figure as long as I stay six feet away from everybody and don't let anybody speak into my face I'll be fine. I'm not wearing a mask or any of that crazy stuff LOL. But yeah my step sister is a nurse in Detroit and the things she tells me are pretty frightening for sure. Don't want to wind up ventilator she said if you wind up on one good luck. But yeah and that whole this is The New normal LOL yeah right! Now it's not the new normal there's always been scary diseases that can infect you. And if you listen to the radio every other word is going to be coronavirus it's hilarious the fear-mongering. Oh yeah man I thought I had a hard time getting laid befor this...

Oh here we go, another millennial bashing boomers and talking trash. I guess because you are relatively young, you are a special snowflake. Well, many millennial snowflakes partying at spring break on Florida beaches wound up with COVID-19 because they thought they were freakin invincible. And those idiots spread it to many more people, causing a spike in cases and deaths. But they were the ones who had the unmitigated gall to make fun of boomers.

But you’re special. You don’t have to wear a mask because you’re not one of those old ass boomers. It’s people like you that are toxic and wind up spreading the virus. You probably are one of those asymptomatic carriers. So maybe you need to rethink your attitude and get a clue. Unreal.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: OGMechDaddy
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Yeah if I was old and sickly I'd be taking it's a lot more seriously. I see a lot of old boomers at the stores walking around like nothing's happening LOL. Maybe some of them are suicidal it seems like most of them are. But for me I'm 38 relatively healthy no medical problems I haven't changed anything I figure as long as I stay six feet away from everybody and don't let anybody speak into my face I'll be fine. I'm not wearing a mask or any of that crazy stuff LOL. But yeah my step sister is a nurse in Detroit and the things she tells me are pretty frightening for sure. Don't want to wind up ventilator she said if you wind up on one good luck. But yeah and that whole this is The New normal LOL yeah right! Now it's not the new normal there's always been scary diseases that can infect you. And if you listen to the radio every other word is going to be coronavirus it's hilarious the fear-mongering. Oh yeah man I thought I had a hard time getting laid befor this...

Oh here we go, another millennial bashing boomers and talking trash. I guess because you are relatively young, you are a special snowflake. Well, many millennial snowflakes partying at spring break on Florida beaches wound up with COVID-19 because they thought they were freakin invincible. And those idiots spread it to many more people, causing a spike in cases and deaths. But they were the ones who had the unmitigated gall to make fun of boomers.

But you’re special. You don’t have to wear a mask because you’re not one of those old ass boomers. It’s people like you that are toxic and wind up spreading the virus. You probably are one of those asymptomatic carriers. So maybe you need to rethink your attitude and get a clue. Unreal.

Not unreal.

I'm forty-seven, almost forty-eight. I am almost part of the age group that should be concerned about being out and about and possibly contracting the virus.

But, guess what? I'm not, because this is a mass hysteria s&*% show.

I teach for a living, and part of my class is Media Literacy, and now is the most interesting time in human history to teach that. Look at the data; the headlines do not match the actuality of what is happening. Plain and simple.

This is not that hard to understand. Stop the fear mongering. Do not be a part of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"You people"
"Snowflakes"
"Millenials"

Anyone else want to jump on the impotent rage train?

How many buzzwords can we sling at each other?

Stand over here if you think you're the smartest and bestest.

If you don't like those people who think they're the smartest and bestest stand over here because you're the smartest and bestest.

If you think these two groups of people are the worstest and dumbest stand over here, because you're obviously the smartest and bestest.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not fear this virus, but I am not stupid either, I do not want to get it and be imprisoned in the hospital for doctors to drain my blood and shove things in my arms and down my throat. I won't go into the doctors unless I have to. I am more scared how the hospitals will drain my blood and money than this virus.

So, I will stay at home and cook.

Yup.

Exact same story here in the UK.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
"You people"
"Snowflakes"
"Millenials"

Anyone else want to jump on the impotent rage train?

How many buzzwords can we sling at each other?

Stand over here if you think you're the smartest and bestest.

If you don't like those people who think they're the smartest and bestest stand over here because you're the smartest and bestest.

If you think these two groups of people are the worstest and dumbest stand over here, because you're obviously the smartest and bestest.

Damn, this is just getting interesting. Unfortunately, I have to schedule Tornado Season Kickoff Training for my local office...that are all mandatory teleworking from home until after tornado season. Priorities.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Borderlands

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not fear this virus, but I am not stupid either, I do not want to get it and be imprisoned in the hospital for doctors to drain my blood and shove things in my arms and down my throat. I won't go into the doctors unless I have to. I am more scared how the hospitals will drain my blood and money than this virus.

So, I will stay at home and cook.

Yup.

Exact same story here in the UK.

Drain your blood? I didn't even know this was a thing? 😳

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join