It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch The Water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I am not dismissing your idea completely, but an establishment that has been allowing poison in our food and walker for decades, is not above stealth transmission using any medium.

The air you breathe is in question, the water your drink, and the food you eat.

At this point there is not anything that you can avoid that will be able to stop them, if that is their game.

I believe that resisting may be futile, but resist I shall. All the way.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Some disease experts have expressed confusion by the virus’ patterns, and I’ve seen those patterns referred to in articles as “stealth transmission,” and “suspicious pattern.”

Isn't this just another way of saying that people are lying about mask wearing and social distancing, or that they're claiming to be vaxxed when they aren't?

It's not really a conspiracy, it's just people virtue signaling to say that they are complying when really they aren't.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: MRuss
Some disease experts have expressed confusion by the virus’ patterns, and I’ve seen those patterns referred to in articles as “stealth transmission,” and “suspicious pattern.”

Isn't this just another way of saying that people are lying about mask wearing and social distancing, or that they're claiming to be vaxxed when they aren't?

It's not really a conspiracy, it's just people virtue signaling to say that they are complying when really they aren't.

But I thought the flu went from 40 million cases to 2500 cases because everyone was definitely wearing masks and social distancing. One can't be true while the other is false.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We get Boil water advisories here all the time.
I don't drink tap water in fact i don't drink much water at all.
Most of my drink is Beer & Whiskey.
LOL hopefully it's treated with germ killer like ALCOHOL .
a reply to: MRuss

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

That's a pretty big oranges Vs traffice cones comparison.

First of all, Flu cases and flu deaths have dropped considerable, but not from 40 million to 2500. I can't remember the exact numbers but I think that in some areas it's maybe an 85% drop. So we're still talking tens of thousands of cases nationwide.

Secondly, with Covid they're talking pattern not percentages. This might mean that, for example, two very similar towns that you would expect to have the similar pattern of infection are actually very different because one town has an underground nightclub that's acting as a super spreader.

In my home town there was one district that had a completely different pattern of infection to the rest of the town. The area had a low population density and a high level of social distancing, and a more mature population that was obeying social distancing guidelines, so it should by have had a relatively low infection rate, but it's rates were horrifying. We were all perplexed why the rates kept going up and up despite the area being locked down tightly. We suspected that there was some kind of super spreader event at play but no one in a position of authority was even publicly speculating, let alone telling us what was happening.

Later, word got out that there was a private bar on the edge of town that was holding secret lock ins. A whole bunch of people were going and getting drunk, not socially distancing, and not wearing masks. A couple of people in the group got delta and spread it around to other people are the bar, who gave it to their families, who spread it around the area. It was our own super spreader event and I've literally got no idea how many people it killed.

That's the kind of thing that's likely being talked about. People flouting lockdowns or social distancing.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I've never really got the whole "can't drink that tap water thing" in a wealthy country like the US. We've had potable tap water since before the cold war.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just install a Reverse Osmosis kit and be done with worry. It removes viruses, bacteria, fluoride, heavy metals etc etc. I have one next to my kitchen sink, works great, and I carry a half gallon water bottle to work with me or where ever I go.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We have a bottled water plant here, pretty close to downtown. All of their water comes directly out of all the water mains from the city water supply. Filling 5-gallon water jugs is a manual labor job here. just about any kid looking for work has filled those jugs at one time or another.

To be fair though our city water comes from deep Wells.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

www.cdc.gov...

Sorry. It dropped from 38 million to 1899, not 2500

The 2500 I was estimating from another CDC source. Depending on where you wind up, it varies. I think 2500 is a close enough round-up.

" U.S. clinical health labs and public health labs reported just 2,124 confirmed flu cases between Sept. 27, 2020 and May 15, 2021 (though the true number of people who contracted the flu was likely higher).

Those 2,124 cases represent an extreme decline in the spread of the flu compared to the 2019-2020 season. Between October 2019 and April 2020, the CDC estimated that at least 39 million people contracted the flu."

yeah, it was probably higher, but then you could argue so was the 39 million the year before.

Also, as to your general premise about flouting lockdowns etc. How do you explain the places that just simply don't have them and are doing just fine?
edit on 24-12-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It would make sense the actual vector for spread were never mentioned on MSM. Expect dead silence from them on anything critical. Funny you mention water as it has developed (our tapwater) a rather strong odor. ::Fingers crossed:: and never drink unfiltered tapwater.
edit on 24-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It doesn't have to be water. If someone wanted to spread a virus, they would just go to a large crowded space a release a mist.

I'm saying this because right at the start of the virus in early 2020, there was a study out of Japan. They did very detailed contact tracing and they found it was usually one super spreader at a place like a nightclub. While nightclubs are crowded, you would think things like markets, schools, and transportation would be the contact. What's different about nightclubs is they are often a dark place where you could probably spray and not be noticed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join