It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Joe Biden: 'If you can't beat him in a debate, you got a big problem'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I foresee the "Pit" forum will be quite active, once the upcoming Presidential Debates start up in September and October.

Will Sleepy Joe be able to string a few coherent sentences together? Will he have a brain fart moment? Will Trump attack Biden mercilessly on his Ukraine dealings, including his flip-flopping on key policy issues? Perhaps Trump will mention Joe's many cringeworthy touchy-feely moments, or his embarrassing gaffes. One thing is certain, it will be an entertaining spectacle to watch.

However, Biden seems extremely confident, since he bragged to the press that he'll beat Trump "like a drum" in a debate.

Hey Joe...I have a feeling President Trump will be a much tougher adversary than "corn pop."

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
During today's press briefing, President Trump just said he knows why President Obama is not supporting Joe Biden. But he can't divulge it right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Debate is not Trumps strong point. He deflects and attacks instead of answering most questions.

Biden is better but can’t stomach multiple attacks.

Either way the both suck.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Will Sleepy Joe be able to string a few coherent sentences together?

I guess we’ll see. Sleepy Joe versus Dementia Donny.

My only prediction is that whoever watches these morons yell at each other will be lacking a few brain cells afterwards.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I highly doubt a debate will happen. I'd pay money to watch a Biden/Trump debate. It would be epic!

Just don't see it happening. Bidens advisers can't be ignorant enough to allow it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Stop and think about this for a minute...……...Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the Trump haters are going to come and say anyone is better than Trump. Get over it. Your party is an embarrassment to the US and has been for the...well..a long time. Pelosi can't stay sober long enough to string together a coherent sentence, can't even get the feces and needles off her streets and the rest? Shifty ? Nader ? pfft All they're interested in is making Trump look bad. Oh, a new investigative committee into how money is being spent when they just gave millions to a performing arts center that is laying off their employees? For what? Who are you paying off Nancy ?
And the Dems are howling that Trump may be wasting money.
What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Debate is not Trumps strong point. He deflects and attacks instead of answering most questions.

I am pretty sure deflecting and attacking instead of answering most questions is why he beat that old Bat Hillary Clinton.

It seems to be a debate strategy that is quite effective.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Can you imagine how much additional deterioration will occur with Joe Biden by the time the debates with President Trump are scheduled to happen?

Joe Biden had better hurry up and pick that smart young non male charismatic running mate ASAP.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I highly doubt a debate will happen. I'd pay money to watch a Biden/Trump debate. It would be epic!

Just don't see it happening. Bidens advisers can't be ignorant enough to allow it.

It's possible that we could be looking at a virtual online debate. Something like this forum, only in real time.

A camera will be showing President Trump, and his answers typed out on the screen. but Joe Biden will not be shown on the screen. We would just see his words, lol.
edit on 4/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A camera will be showing President Trump, and his answers typed out on the screen.

Jesus. Watching Trump try to fat finger his words in would be completely worth it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'd pay money to watch a Biden/Trump debate. It would be epic!

I'd personally hardly call it "epic"... I gotta say.

If you think a couple of washed up grumpy old men going head to head is epic, then all you need to do is head to your local nursing home.

You could just sit back and watch the epicness all day long, without the need to ever run your country into the ground in the process.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There will be a debate, but Biden will have an ear plug so his handlers will be feeding him answers, so Trump will actually be debating the Biden handlers and staff.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Bidem will get all the debate question in advance, his handlers will write the answers and program him.
Moderators or rules help him against the attacks of Mr Trump.

Media will do what media does best: support the Democrats.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If you don't think a debate between Trump and Biden wouldn't be hilarious/epic, that's on you.

As for running the Country into the ground, who do ya think is doing that?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carewemust

A camera will be showing President Trump, and his answers typed out on the screen.

Jesus. Watching Trump try to fat finger his words in would be completely worth it.

The President of the United states would have a stenographer taking care of that chore.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There will be a debate, but Biden will have an ear plug so his handlers will be feeding him answers, so Trump will actually be debating the Biden handlers and staff.

Yep. Similar to how the Mueller investigation was conducted. Bob Mueller himself was not very involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Even the best doctors and the best of the strong medications won't prevent Biden from screwing up 😆

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are some human-artificial intelligence integration experiments being conducted.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Biden can’t contain his composure, once Trump gets Biden worked up it will be game over for Biden. Biden will lob a few but I think they will bounce right off Trump. They’ve absolutely nothing substantial to throw at Trump that he hasn't already beat or can’t throw back in their faces and show their hypocrisy. Biden will have to tread lightly topic wise or risk being called out for the same and worse.

The smear and hate campaign hasn’t worked out to well for the dems in the last four years and that’s all they have. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I'd pay money to watch a Biden/Trump debate. It would be epic!

I'd personally hardly call it "epic"... I gotta say.

If you think a couple of washed up grumpy old men going head to head is epic, then all you need to do is head to your local nursing home.

You could just sit back and watch the epicness all day long, without the need to ever run your country into the ground in the process.

You apparently don't understand the premise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join