It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
While the dream is still fresh...

Some reason, my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, are all in China - visiting together as we used to do on various weekends (My family used to get together often on the weekends and cook). Why China? No idea.

Chinese authorities show up and start to rough up some members. Some are killed while many of us escape across a field and somehow find our way on a narrow train that's leaving the country to safety in the thick of a very dark night.

Looking up (it gets weird), I see planets, moons and a faint galaxy cluster (as you would see through a pair of binoculars - not in radio waves). Somehow, I'm thinking I'm on Jupiter but then at times I think we're on a moon orbiting Jupiter.

I see a faint line across the sky which I think is a faint ring of Jupiter. I see moons, one above the other splayed across the sky in a vertical line moving to the left. I see Saturn and what may be Uranus or Neptune (I think it's Neptune) with rings a bit further out, slightly faded. These planets and moons are very defined as though all of them are close with the planets being further out but still large in the background. I'm taking pictures with my phone because it's beautiful. It doesn't seem out of the ordinary for me in the dream. There are many snakes to evade. I try to lure them and kill them as I see them witch a small squire bit of meat. We keep running across fields and alongside rivers and lakes. I know somehow we are heading back to our real homes on earth but we're traveling over land in a train.

One very defined feature is focused on though once again I make nothing of it... It's not out of the ordinary and it doesn't even faze me that it means anything at all. It's normal in my dream....

One of the moons, the highest of all I see (in a line of moons) is one with a very yellow OMEGA symbol in the very center. The OMEGA symbol takes up most of the size of the moon and is in it's center. The O part being perfectly round (thick) and the bottom parts very square and straight.

As we continue to travel on the train in the dark, my father shoots a very large eagle that lands on our railcar. I see a pterodactyl flying overhead and that is also shot and falls to the rail car. At this point I realize that on this planet, there are many ancient species. I focus on the body of this massive eagle. I go back inside the train and talk with my cousins.

At some point - on the train - There are people molesting children. Eventually we are given rooms to sleep in and this is where and when I realize what's going on with the children. Some of us react and start taking out some of these people and throw them off the moving train.

In this dream, it's as though we are all 40 years younger or so. I'm fairly young, I'd say about 4 or 5 and everyone else's age in my family appear of that time period as well.

I make it home with my father and brother and I'm in my room, in my bed pretending to sleep. When it's time to wake, I go to my phone to try and see all of the fantastic pictures of the sky that I took but all of them save the OMEGA moon were blurry.

Disturbing I know. I have no idea where these symbologies come from. I think back a few days to see if there were anything that may have pulled any of these specifics to mind and the only thing I can possibly relate from is the children being taken advantage of from a Hillary post read on here a couple days ago. Nothing else fits with any narrative I can possibly think of. I have not seen or spoke of planets, symbols, snakes, trains, or anything of the sort. The China relation, maybe.

The one thing in the dream that I'm left with is the golden OMEGA symbol in the highest moon.

And that's it. Thanks for reading my demented - no meaning dream.

edit on 8-4-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Play the word association game.

Take the "most important" aspects of your dream, like the omega moon, and write them all down, in a list.

Then try to clear your mind, and go back over the list, and write down the first thing you think of, when you see each word.

Might help to figure out what your subconscious is trying to tell you.
And sometimes, it is very surprising, how far away from the actual key words, the message is.
Can't hurt?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Funny you should mention the Omega symbol...

I found out your not the only one that have seen it in a dream.

www.spiritualforums.com...

28-02-2012, 03:22 PM
GregoryScott

Aliens baring the Omega Symbol
My dreams lately have been a bit chaotic and kind of hard to put back together. So I can only remember bits and piece of this dream.

I am in no way claiming I understand the meaning behind this experience, I’m only relaying what I saw. In this dream an Alien race had just made first contact with Earth. They appeared to be the aliens we call the Greys; although I can't be certain. When I try to remember it all seems so blurry. I do remember seeing hundreds maybe thousands of them. Okay, the interesting thing was every one of these beings bared the “Omega” symbol; their craft included. I couldn’t tell if the symbol was on their uniforms or if it was a symbolic image representing who they were in relation to us. I say it this way because every time I tried to focus on this symbol it seemed to jump from one place to another appearing in random places around the alien beings. I’m sorry but this is all I can remember. One more thing I do remember feeling shocked when I first saw the Omega Symbol. I also got the feeling this was just the first contact of two; and possibly many more.

If I remember more I will post it asap.

Greg

PS. I would like to point out this is a subject I do not think about every day. Although this is the second dream-experience I’ve had pertaining to the alien beings…

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anti-China propaganda hit kids hard. Running to America is a trap. The Pedo ring is in the West. Stay smart and don't piss off the Chinese.

"I am the Alpha and Omega" End times. US refuse to change and will not change til there is armed rebellion/revolution.

"Those who think they are free are not actually free."

The best way to keep your arms under communist regime is to know what real communism is a classless society. Therefore you should have the right to bear arms. Tell them, "fk off and military taking arms away is considered as creating a class based society which is totally against communism."

Communism

Remember Chinese don't play games. They will end you just like their civil war era. Learn to not align with any nationality, this planet is for every Human. Until then no Human galactic civilization will happen under tyranny.

Keep fighting for fake Capitalism all you want, will do you no good, every road leads to NWO puppeteer.
edit on 8-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join