It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All the Heart Attacks Gone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is why I live in the south and plan to move further south as I age(Unless the global warmist are correct and my place here will become a tropical paradise soon!!).

Given the pressure on the Front-Line have probably resulted in some inaccurate COD's, but to quote Hillary "At this point what does it matter"

Yeah, I could dig all this is some secret plot to take our freedoms away, but really weren't we already volunteering to relinquish power to government? And wouldn't it be easier to just continue brainwashing the masses by putting something new on Netflix and prime?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I don't know about other places, but people being able to stop working, stop stressing, lay in a lounge chair in the garden and read a book or nap seems to be having a great effect on stress-related health problems!

For every person who has their stress relieved, there's probably ten who have their levels raised. People who have lost their jobs, are losing their business, people who don't know when they will get their next paycheck.

Right now, anybody who dies is going to have their cause of death listed as Corona virus related. There's funding to be gained here, money coming into State and Local governments, agendas to be pushed, so right now the default cause of death is Corona related.

Get used to it. Police Departments have been hyping alcohol related incidents and accidents for years, to get grants from organizations like MADD.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

...It also can destroy the liver, pancrease and kidneys, even the sex organs.

No!

Not the sex organs!!

Damn you, China!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

...It also can destroy the liver, pancrease and kidneys, even the sex organs.

No!

Not the sex organs!!

Damn you, China!

Especially in males.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Damn you, man.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

But Bonow said the damage observed in COVID-19 patients could be from the virus directly infecting the heart muscle. Initial research suggests the coronavirus attaches to certain receptors in the lungs, and those same receptors are found in heart muscle as well.

From 2004 - about the related SARS virus:

Tissue distribution of ACE2 protein, the functional receptor for SARS coronavirus. A first step in understanding SARS pathogenesis.

COV-SARS-2 attaches to ACE2 receptors....

Since identifying the possible route of infection has major implications for understanding the pathogenesis and future treatment strategies for SARS,

the present study investigated the localization of ACE2 protein in various human organs (oral and nasal mucosa, nasopharynx, lung, stomach, small intestine, colon, skin, lymph nodes, thymus, bone marrow, spleen, liver, kidney, and brain).

The most remarkable finding was the surface expression of ACE2 protein on lung alveolar epithelial cells and enterocytes of the small intestine.

Furthermore, ACE2 was present in arterial and venous endothelial cells and arterial smooth muscle cells in all organs studied.

In conclusion, ACE2 is abundantly present in humans in the epithelia of the lung and small intestine, which might provide possible routes of entry for the SARS-CoV. This epithelial expression, together with the presence of ACE2 in vascular endothelium, also provides a first step in understanding the pathogenesis of the main SARS disease manifestations.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

More recent and specific (with pictures - yay)

www.rndsystems.com...

edit on 8-4-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If we could only see these stats for 2020, broken down over the last few months.

Stats of the State of New York

edit on 8-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add link to source

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

For every person who has their stress relieved, there's probably ten who have their levels raised. People who have lost their jobs, are losing their business, people who don't know when they will get their next paycheck.

Right now, anybody who dies is going to have their cause of death listed as Corona virus related. There's funding to be gained here, money coming into State and Local governments, agendas to be pushed, so right now the default cause of death is Corona related.

Get used to it. Police Departments have been hyping alcohol related incidents and accidents for years, to get grants from organizations like MADD.

I don't live in the US.
People aren't losing jobs here.
We have a different system here. We don't need to produce emergency funding, just expand the systems in place always functioning.
People are just not scared here. Maybe because the media is less over stimulating, partly because Europeans have war and massive death not that far away in their memories on their land. They are a bit more desensitized.

There could be some of that, sure, but I think the peaceful and happy mood I'm seeing around me could only have a beneficial effect on stress related diseases!
edit on 9-4-2020 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Our local EMT's have been told not to transport to hospitals anyone they cannot get a heartbeat from. Not many come back in hospitals anyway, and with Covid 19, they need the beds in ICU's. A good friend of my parents, with a bad heart told everyone if he hit the ground, to just light up a cigarette, and smoke it down, before calling 9-11. He did, and his wife did so, so he passed in the front room of his home, just as he wanted. No bed with multiple tubes going down his throat in some hospital. When it's time, it's time!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is about nineteen inches of snow left in our yard and five to seven foot banks around the ice rink that is my driveway. I hate sitting in a lounge chair and I do not like reading books other than medicine and healthcare types of books. I usually prefer to research things on the internet, but am also getting tired of looking at evidence that is twisted to profit from us or to make us fear or hate..

Makes sense. I must be lucky because the spring weather is really nice here and I take long walks in the forest everyday. The whole fear and hate thing doesn't resonate with me. I don't even watch the news. Ever.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

There is about nineteen inches of snow left in our yard and five to seven foot banks around the ice rink that is my driveway. I hate sitting in a lounge chair and I do not like reading books other than medicine and healthcare types of books. I usually prefer to research things on the internet, but am also getting tired of looking at evidence that is twisted to profit from us or to make us fear or hate..

Makes sense. I must be lucky because the spring weather is really nice here and I take long walks in the forest everyday. The whole fear and hate thing doesn't resonate with me. I don't even watch the news. Ever.

A bum and her kid came to beg at the back door this morning, walking through the snowy woods to get here. We gave them four slices of homemade bread and three carrots, but she would not let her fawn eat any of it yet.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well, Covid 19 is causing heart damage and cardiac arrest. Most people are unaware of this.

Mysterious Heart Damage, Not Just Lung Troubles, Befalling COVID-19 Patients

khn.org...

In addition to lung damage, many COVID-19 patients are also developing heart problems — and dying of cardiac arrest.

As more data comes in from China and Italy, as well as Washington state and New York, more cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show no signs of respiratory distress.

That work has already resulted in changes in the way hospitals deal with the cardiac implications of COVID-19. Doctors have found that the infection can mimic a heart attack. They have taken patients to the cardiac catheterization lab to clear a suspected blockage, only to find the patient wasn’t really experiencing a heart attack but had COVID-19.

Jorde said that after COVID-19 patients recover, they could have long-term effects from such heart damage.

Once the virus damages the lungs it gets into the blood and can travel to multiple organs. It can cause remote infections. It also can destroy the liver, pancrease and kidneys, even the sex organs.

Well that sure as hell doesn't sound like the flu virus. What is really going on?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

But Bonow said the damage observed in COVID-19 patients could be from the virus directly infecting the heart muscle. Initial research suggests the coronavirus attaches to certain receptors in the lungs, and those same receptors are found in heart muscle as well.

But it has to get into the circulatory system to get to the heart to infect it. I would think that severe lung symptoms would manifest for that to happen. If I am understanding this right, someone is saying that asymptomatic people are having heart issues from this virus. Maybe the enzyme the virus is getting could eat through the cells and do it's damage, but there would be a severe infection if that is the case.

I have not seen any rational evidence to be able to tell what could be happening. I have read many hundreds of studies of this now, every day I must read twenty or more articles on it from scientific or medical sites. They seemed to be stumped on what is happening, first they say it is this, then they change their tune all together and say it is probably something else.

I suppose it is a novel virus. Some of that research may be correct, but it seems like they are making a lot of wrong conclusions as they are researching this, it does not seem to act like SARS much.

I have been spending most of my time trying to hack the chemistry that is being said is helping people and looking for it in natural or readily available sources. Often a different chemistry that is in our food can do the same thing as the medicines they are designing. But I do read some of the more official conclusions on how this virus is hurting people.

I am good at hacking medicines and figuring out possible side effects that might not be being stressed to the patients and society.

i read something last week talking about how it gets in the gut bacteria and is then spread into bloodstream by that method. The author also says it is viral sized bacteria and not a virus. I have no idea how much credence, if any, to that story. I think it was probably posted here.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Well, Covid 19 is causing heart damage and cardiac arrest. Most people are unaware of this.

Mysterious Heart Damage, Not Just Lung Troubles, Befalling COVID-19 Patients

khn.org...

In addition to lung damage, many COVID-19 patients are also developing heart problems — and dying of cardiac arrest.

As more data comes in from China and Italy, as well as Washington state and New York, more cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show no signs of respiratory distress.

That work has already resulted in changes in the way hospitals deal with the cardiac implications of COVID-19. Doctors have found that the infection can mimic a heart attack. They have taken patients to the cardiac catheterization lab to clear a suspected blockage, only to find the patient wasn’t really experiencing a heart attack but had COVID-19.

Jorde said that after COVID-19 patients recover, they could have long-term effects from such heart damage.

Once the virus damages the lungs it gets into the blood and can travel to multiple organs. It can cause remote infections. It also can destroy the liver, pancrease and kidneys, even the sex organs.

Well that sure as hell doesn't sound like the flu virus. What is really going on?

Actually viruses can get into our blood and travel all over. They need special receptors most time to attach to, but they can move around like a kid on a tube in a waterpark.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Pethaps they have simply gone untreated?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It is classified as a virus, and I believe that is true. Bacteria and viruses do share some properties sometimes, this one has a lipid based protein shield protecting it like a bacteria, one that the combination of monolaurin and bromelain can damage so our immune system can detect and destroy it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

i read something last week talking about how it gets in the gut bacteria and is then spread into bloodstream by that method. The author also says it is viral sized bacteria and not a virus. I have no idea how much credence, if any, to that story. I think it was probably posted here.

Covid-19 Intuitive Dynamic Analysis Template

It is a very interesting conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Pethaps they have simply gone untreated?

That could be it.

The lock down, hype and ruined economy will end up killing more people than the virus ever could.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I also have experienced interesting health effects.

For example, I had bad allergies every year for decades, but .. this year, I didn't even need to take allergy medicine at all. Not even once. I never got chain-sneeze-attacks or leaking eyes, which were usually the first symptoms among others later.

I don't know how an illness can suddenly just disappear like that. Maybe something is healing people on this planet suddenly.

Heart attacks disappearing seems odd, but reminds me of my suddenly disappeared allergy. I wonder if there's a connection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join