It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra conspiracy theorists/deep state - here is your wet dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, firstly I'd like to state I don't necessarily think anything in this video is true. Some of it might be, all of it might be, none of it might be. But it contains so many of the hallmarks of the Illuminati takeover people have been talking about on these boards for years, I thought it was an interesting video to watch.

So according to the "the doctor who invented email" the COVID pandemic is being used to mastermind the final "takeover."

edit on 7-4-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Could ya help a brother out 😉😁😁😁

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The video from the OP....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Well, firstly I'd like to state I don't necessarily think anything in this video is true. Some of it might be, all of it might be, none of it might be. But it contains so many of the hallmarks of the Illuminati takeover people have been talking about on these boards for years, I thought it was an interesting video to watch.

So according to the "the doctor who invented email" the COVID pandemic is being used to mastermind the final "takeover."

Some of us can't watch these videos... a synopsis, please?

Isn't this how ATS used to work?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks. I don't know it doesn't work for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Supposedly, the deep state is using the pandemic to push mandatory vaccination by law, chip everyone, no borders, and a cashless society.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Paste this into your OP, but get rid of the spaces between 'y' and 'vid'.

[y vid]xf-qv9o8nq8[/y vid]

edit on 4/7/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Supposedly, the deep state is using the pandemic to push mandatory vaccination by law, chip everyone, no borders, and a cashless society.

Gotcha.

I already saw this one on "Mystery Science Theater 3000"... thanks for clarification.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I can't get the bloody video to link - please see two posts down for the person who did.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Paste this into your OP, but get rid of the spaces between 'y' and 'vid'.

[y vid]xf-qv9o8nq8[/y vid]

Thanks again...
You taught me something new

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Finally - thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sounds a bit like the EU...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

Finally - thanks.

Don't thank me... MotherMayEye showed me how to do it.👍👏👏👏
See..

Watching now, I'm not disappointed.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Maybe. I’m always ready to accept that such events are possibly black ops. This guy is a standard conspiracy theorist and is merely espousing the usual conspiracy dogma.

The problem is that we need better proof than the religious-like conspiracy theorists like this guy on this YouTube and Dave Icke who always cry black op…conspiracy with or without proof.

Of course, they always claim they have proof based on their interpretation of the event.

This guy has been busy reading Global Research,(www.globalresearch.ca...) filled with religious-like conspiracy theorists and is just conveying what they say on that site.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You know what's funny we used to catch ridicule for even mentioning that after every type of conspiratorial event for years. With this Bill Gates thing, why does it actually feel terrifyingly possible... Or even ... probable??

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe. I’m always ready to accept that such events are possibly black ops. This guy is a standard conspiracy theorist and is merely espousing the usual conspiracy dogma.

The problem is that we need better proof than the religious-like conspiracy theorists like this guy on this YouTube and Dave Icke who always cry black op…conspiracy with or without proof.

Of course, they always claim they have proof based on their interpretation of the event.

This guy has been busy reading Global Research,(www.globalresearch.ca...) filled with religious-like conspiracy theorists and is just conveying what they say on that site.

I'm not arguing with you about it, but this will have been the first conspiracy theory related thing I've seen from this channel. I've seen quite a few of his segments too. Usually they are just right-wing political opinion pieces. Sometimes I agree wholeheartedly, and sometimes I disagree.

Perhaps he IS about as credible as David Ike or gloablresearch.ca... or... Alex Jones... 😯

I just haven't seen the crazy in him yet.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You know what's funny we used to catch ridicule for even mentioning that after every type of conspiratorial event for years. With this Bill Gates thing, why does it actually feel terrifyingly possible... Or even ... probable??

Bingo!

qmap.pub...

And

qmap.pub...

The more WE know, the less powerful THEY are!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is real simple. The US Intelligence Agencies knew about this in November. Those same people and Congress were too busy with the fake impeachment. Remember that? It was not included in the PDB until the end of January and then Trump closed travel from China. Why did it not make it into the PDB for 2 months???

This reminds me of 9/11 when certain intelligence was not provided to the administration that was very very well known to US intelligence agencies.

At this point I feel that not only was China complicit in releasing this but there are those who allowed it to happen for the election year and to bash Trump. This are really really sick fk's behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

join