It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residents of Riverside County, California, may fineup to $1,000 for not wearing a face mask

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Go ahead and fine me, see you in court (when courts reconvene whenever that is..) .... but STFU while you do it.

Can't stand the holier than thou lecture cops give you.

The damages continue to pile up as this virus is used as an excuse to do so.

"Ooooooooooo!!!😱The virus is EVERYWHERE!😱 In the air😱, under your bed😱, in your closets😱, behind the stale box of cheerios😱, blah blah blah...."🙄

Fear and manipulated "commonsense" may cause you to fold to this bs, more power to you, I couldn't care less. However..

The moment you impose your media induced mania on others who aren't buying what you're selling, and turn ordinary citizens into informants on others, you're going to see unfortunate interactions with such people no matter who they are.

It's almost as if the plan is to purposely piss people off.🤷🏽‍♂️

edit on 4/8/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Riverside, Riverside. So many lols. Do I wear my red bandana to Costco? No, no... Costco is deep into Crips territory. Better go blue. Wait. Do I wear blue if I'm not "feelin' it?" (affiliated). Better go pure black or gray bandana. Wait. That's "Chosen Few" colors. Sheet. Ok, "red, white and blue" it is. No, no, no. Peeps might think I'm reppin' the Marlboro man. Damn. Ok, "pink?" Nope. A Pink bandana around the neck reps me as a furry power-bottom in the hankie code.

I know, I know. "Green." Grove Street for life!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If I lived there I'd wear a mask...

...on my ass, and tell them to kiss it if they had a problem.

edit on 8-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yep...in Michigan $1000 for breaking social distancing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join