It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient knowledge (The Sky Watchers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
was reading another forum reguarding ancient knowledge comming from others known as "the sky watchers".

Could it be possible that some of the ancient people such as the maya, the egyptians and others had other-worldly intelligent life visitations? They were even known to be worshiped as messengers of the cosmos. (Think about how the ancients could have known about worm holes, astrological stars etc.)

They were aswell known to be looking like "white men", "white Gods".

Regarding the Gods, they have often been said to be looking like men, but oddly enough "white man" and "white gods" are often talked about. In countries and continents where there should be no white men at that time of history. Legends of these "white Gods" are also to be found around the world. An interesting aspect to this is the findings of white, blonde haired mummies in many of these parts of the worlds. At times they shouldnt have been there.

Here is some links with more information on the white blonde and red haired mummies found all over the world:
www.burlingtonnews.net...
Menu with mummies found in various countries to the left of the page.

Evidence of such thing exists (Even in your own Bible?) -
xfacts.com... (Christianity)
www.qtm.net... (Aferica, Nazca Lines)
www.atributetohinduism.com... (Hinduism Flying)
www.world-mysteries.com... (Ancient Flying Machine)

If you thought about it,
your own goverment denys such unknown to public but studys it in secret areas for themselves and keeps the knowledge for themselves.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by phantomviewer]

[edit on 12-3-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well it's my belief that almost all the ancient civilizations had contact at one point or another during their history with ufo's, they wrote about them, carved images of them into rocks, paintings etc. I also tend to think that they were in regular contact with these "others" and looked at them as "gods" and received special knowledge from these "beings" too.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
One thing to ponder is that maybe we are still being visited today but we just don't see it. During their time there were no street lights or large cities to soften their sky so the stars probably looked like baseballs hanging there. Secondly, with our busy lifestyles not many actually stop and look to the sky as they once did. Maybe they are still there but we just don't take the time to wave to them.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you cannot explain it, it is easy to say back in ancient times that is the work of the Gods. heck people used to think flies came from dead animals, toads from water, and insects from the earth.

There was actaully some reasurch done into this and the Galiec Gods were actaully roman soldiers (I am working off memory). Just think of it, as you were sitting in your mudbrick huts and beings with skin of shining metal came to your shore? Genuflecting or running away would be your first reactions.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
and or ufos' , or the nephelim etc...

altho we all can percieve them as having a higher intelligence. who's to say they are disconnected from God ?

and somehow I can't help thinking about john lears comments [ another thread ] about us being containers. the concept is pretty creepy

eh ?

anyways ,the world is full of ANOMALIES that don't fit what is taught...maybe we'll figure it out in the next world...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There was actaully some reasurch done into this and the Galiec Gods were actaully roman soldiers (I am working off memory). Just think of it, as you were sitting in your mudbrick huts and beings with skin of shining metal came to your shore? Genuflecting or running away would be your first reactions.

Thats a load of poo. Gaelic peoples where about for hundreds, if not thousands of years before the Romans ever showed up, and had an established pantheon of various Gods. None of them where Roman soldiers, the Gaelic (and any other "Barbarian" race) were farely tooled up themselves in terms of armour and weapons, and would have just seen the Romans as a challenging enemy.

In fact, they defeated them many times on the battlefield, so it's not even as if the Romans where all conquering anyway. I believe you might be getting confused with the theory about King Arthur being a former Roman soldier.

However, I do have an open mind when it comes to considering advanced people as being seen as Gods.

Wether they where from a collapsed civilisation here on Earth, or from another planet, I do not know, but either is plausable.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The meso-american cultures believed their white gods would come back to them on boats. Thats why they accepted the spanish so easily.
Why did they expect those gods who taught them farming and such, to come back on boats?

Perhaps because they themselves got there on those boats..or the Phoenecians had already visited them

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
there is so much evidence of ancient contact with 'aliens' and alien technology on earth that it is astounding that it is all TOTALY dismissed. conventional researches read and see the paintings and glyphs and say..'well that is a myth a fabale a story told to children' when asked why they think that..the response is ' well it just has to be..'
our current level of humanity does not seem to be able to accept that we may not be the 'top dogs' in the universe.. that our current level of technology has never been surpased on earth.

i say look again at the ancient evidence and re-evaluate the history of the world...but of course those in power know the truth and do not want the truth to be let out.......................so now we are in a quandery....what to do now..........

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Something to think about...

Ancient civilizations all over the world have had one thing in common---White bearded wise men. The mayans had kucklucan, the aztecs quetzacoatyl, the egyptians osiris, merlin up in Europe, and a few others I believe. Most of these rulers were God Kings. All of these civilazations flourished under the rule of these people. I have been to Chichen Itza on the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico, a Mayan Relgious center. How is is that these jungle dwellers who didn't even have the wheel construct these pyramids? How did the people who constructed Stonehenge get stones that weighed thousands of pounds on top of the other stones without screwing it up? Isn't it funny how so many ancient structures are aligned with the stars or something similar? The pyramids of Giza are aligned with Orions Belt. Stonehenge with the Spring Equinox.The Kucklucan pyramid...I think it was either the winter or summer solstice that the shadow of the snake descends down the side of it. The Mayan Ball court of aligned with..the Milky way I believe.
Anyways, possibly this is all just wierd coincidences. But what if these people were the Nephilim or another alien race? The tour guide in chichen itza (a local of mayan descent) told us that some of the mayans even believed Aliens help construct their pyramids. The Zulu tribe in South Africa, believe something similair. "People from the Stars" is what Zulu means, and they believe it.
What if?

top topics

join