It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Little Global Bump may Recede so Will THEY say Peace and Safety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Probably not for at least two weeks imo. But at that moment....a couple of weeks....things may progress on the Sunday School front.IDK4S

the Prophecy view is to have society still giving in marriage and two need to be out working crops in the field. After all we need to have a thief in the nite . One more surprise globally and we will be in a downtrend......yep, it's make it or not time.....notice oil, the Dow and Gold recovered well....just what we expect in a bourgeois plot.

I'm beting on Global Digital I D getting in the headlines and forcing the normals to throwdown.....wouldn't that just sound about right....
edit on 7-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have a brother made a thread here at ats....about such. He had a vision, alerted all to it, along about 2 weeks ago nowa reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Indecipherable my friend

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
its end time visionsa reply to: sputniksteve

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Are you just recording for posterity sake or are you attempting to have a conversation? If its the latter I must insist you put the bare minimum effort in, in order for the readers to be able to understand what you are trying to convey. It may sound rude but frankly my patience for people that care so little about communication is wearing thin, not that my patience or participation are important to you or anyone else. Its more than slightly embarrassing for you and no end to the frustration for us. I am just tired of it.

Have some pride in yourself and your ideas. Nothing you are saying is so important that you cant take the time to say it correctly. Get your ish for Gods sake.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I decided to try a random word generator and test to see if it makes for a sensible reply tothe OP. Somebody..."hold my beer" - here it goes:

Snatch present saponify dysfunctional disuse hear forsake bite-sized sneeze stem existence sound button stress oranges tend frighten dashing grade differ convey class sand.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
“The devil is a ballhead, clean shave, Jah Jah is a nattydread”

new topics

top topics

join