It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity during the Covid-19 Lockdown.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It crossed my mind that whilst many countries are in lock-down, will this increase the number of people watching the skies, mainly out of boredom from a window or being on late night exercise walking the dog?

During this time, will the social distancing and scaling down of many kinds of activities affect the explanations for anything strange seen in the sky? Staged Chinese lanterns releases, for example, should become much less of a rational explanation, as will parachute jumps and light displays from social events. What about military flares and exercises, will they be curtailed or non existant?

The video below was filmed in Russia on March 26th. I think Russia went into lock-down four days later, but don't quote me on that, however, we have a 4K video some eight minutes long of the usual nocturnal lights, in formation and what looks to be flares dropping at around the 3:30 mark. The dialogue is Russian and if anybody has a clue to what is being said, it would be a great help. The title also in Russian translates to...

"UFO over St. Petersburg. The main thing is from 3:30! A troop landing? Watch on the big screen.

It is 4K, so set the playback resolution as high as possible.

I am leaning toward military, although I am unsure if this is a regular occurrence near the St Petersburg area and if it is, why wouldn't the people recording be aware? As i said, dialogue is in Russian, so an idea of their conversation could provide an answer.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is a regular occurrence. Just do a search on the internet for "ladoga ufo". They are just military flares.

Over the years they get reported on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One from a few years ago. Basically every time there is a military exercise near St Petersburg these videos surface.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I was thinking the same thing.
But unfortunately, it has been the opposite.

I got a slew of Starlink reports around mid-March or so.
Other than that, its been pretty quiet.
A report here and there, but nothing major.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was seeing reports on reddit for a couple weeks of blue lights appearing over the clouds in different places. They provided video but it was inconclusive on what was actually happening. As far as I know none were addressed publicly.

However the videos, as mundane as they were, could have been fabricated.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I live in Scotland
i saw 10 what i think were white birds fly over my mums house
when i went for a smoke
but it could have been something else
It was really dark and late
I have never seen birds at that time of night before
I don't even know if Scotland has birds that fly at night in groups
tried checking google but couldn't find anything

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sandro420

Were they in formation or flying in an irregular pattern?

Did they make a noise or were they silent, and have you got any pictures you'd like to share?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I started to watch the skies more again than before Event201. Because i thought in all direction about the reason for the curfew. Why do they want us all inside our houses outside of our working times, worldwide? Just for fun i said to a friend that we all aren´t allowed to see the aliens landing. Since that idea i started to watch the skies a bit more again. But nothing to see that could be called an UFO yet.

Last time i saw something (black cigar shaped thing hanging way up in the skies motionless for at least more than an hour, then i stopped watching it) when i was a child, more than 35 years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: Sandro420

Were they in formation or flying in an irregular pattern?

Did they make a noise or were they silent, and have you got any pictures you'd like to share?

they were silent and they were flying in a sort of irregular pattern
didn't get any pics though as they i was smoking and didnt have my phone with me
they also came over the house from behind me

top topics

join