It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should China Face A Nuremberg-Type Trial For “Crimes Against Humanity?”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This very question came to mind, after I read about Rep. Tavia Galonski (D-OH) stating that she felt she'd been to "The Hague" after listening to Sunday's White House’s coronavirus task force press briefing. She vented that she wanted to make a "referral for crimes against humanity" after president Trump expressed hope that hydroxychloroquine would help coronavirus patients recover.

Perhaps Galonski didn't hear about a fellow Democrat politician who thanked Trump fro saving her life because of taking hydroxychloroquine that her doctor had prescribed for her.....Detroit rep says hydroxychloroquine, Trump helped save her life amid COVID-19 fight.

Every Democrat seems to be pointing their fingers at Trump, either by blaming him for his Slow Response To Coronavirus Pandemic, or stating that he has "Has Blood On His Hands."

Why not point the finger at the true culprit for this pandemic crisis? Well, today I read an article that suggests just that.

There does need to be a Nuremberg Trial for Chinese leaders because they have committed a crime against humanity, because if this is not a crime against humanity, then what is?”

“The world needs to get justice,” continued Chang. “We need justice for the Americans that we’ve lost and will lose, and we need justice for other people around the world. It’s a Nuremberg Trial. It’s Guantanamo. It’s a visit forever to Florence Colorado Supermax. I don’t care what it is, but we’ve got to take the Chinese leaders off the streets and make sure that they do face justice of one sort or another.”

LINK

So, do any of you think this is a valid suggestion? Before you decide, check out a few headlines that have popped up online over the last month:

China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says

China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World Beijing is successfully dodging culpability for its role in spreading the coronavirus.

Expel China's ambassador over coronavirus lies

China Is Pushing a ‘Zero’ Myth on COVID-19

Rebecca Grant: China's coronavirus deception campaign – three parts to their cover-up strategy

Whistleblowers silenced by China could have stopped global coronavirus spread | 60 Minutes Australia

US ambassador to UK: China could have stopped coronavirus by doing 'right things'
edit on 4/7/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
No.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How do you but the Borg on trial. They can't be reasoned with.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah, right after you put our government on a similar trial for destroying our economy.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

never should of brought em into the WTO.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, right after you put our government on a similar trial for destroying our economy.

If you try to do that in international court, we'll send troops to extract our own. We've passed legislation saying Americans will not stand trial in international Court.

I have a novel idea. Let's hold our politicians to a higher standard than China's dictatorship. Trying to have any level of accountability with China is a losing game. Maybe we should focus our energy here at home.

That's not to absolve China, that government sucks real bad. But given the times, maybe best to exert energy in a fashion that my be more fruitful.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Only if it can be discovered that they did in fact engineer it and then released it on purpose.

Since I really don't think either of those things are true, then no.

I do think there should be worldwide repercussions for their lies though. You can't deal honestly with people whom you know will deceive you so readily.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I have a novel idea. Let's hold our politicians to a higher standard than China's dictatorship.

**** that, let's just run them down in the streets when spotted.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We (and every other free country) need to bring our manufacturing home and severe our commercial interests with them. Nothing good can come from China deciding what goes in the next Thor movie, let alone anything of consequence.

Perhaps some good old fashioned social distancing between Bejing and the world until the people there do something about the CCP? We can't save those who have no desire to be saved.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have a novel idea. Let's hold our politicians to a higher standard than China's dictatorship.

**** that, let's just run them down in the streets when spotted.

And coof on them?

*cough* I don't feel so hot congressman

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Only if it can be discovered that they did in fact engineer it and then released it on purpose.

I do think there should be worldwide repercussions for their lies though. You can't deal honestly with people whom you know will deceive you so readily.

Even if it wasn’t purposely engineered, the Chinese have blood on their hands with the way they handled the situation.

Additionally, even if it did come from a bat at a market, they should be held accountable for the damage to the health and safety of our entire planet.

Serves us all right for them eating freaking flying rodents. Amirite?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And coof on them?

*cough* I don't feel so hot congressman

No, just put it in reverse and then back over them just to make sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Throw the World Health Organization (WHO) into the trial as co-conspirator. President Trump is indicating that the WHO needs to be held accountable as much as China.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Again, if we're trying people in the World Court for lying, then every country out there deserves to be tried.

I think in this case the deception was big enough and important enough to the rest of us that we should take a huge a step back though.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Nuremberg trials were only possible because the Nazi regime had been defeated and the defendants were prisoners already.

In the words of an old cookery book, "First catch your hare."

edit on 7-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

edit on 7-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hahahha

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Small tactical nuke in downtown Beijing?

That’s about the only way the West will ever punish the CCP Leadership. Is it worth it? Let cut ties with China and get our own house in order.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

IF the virus can be proved to have been created OR modified by them for a potential biological weapon and not simply for research as they shall claim should such proof be discovered then the simple answer is it is not an easy one to answer but I shall endeavor to make an answer as best I see it.

The individual's so charged (not the nation) would have to either be charged 'in abstentia' (not in person but at a distance) OR Arrested when travelling through another country under an international warrant should they ever leave the borders of China itself for any reason in order to Charge them in person because without mounting an actual invasion and defeating China they are never going to give up the one's responsible and will continue to act in a state of denial of there guilt and culpability even if the evidence becomes damning which many believe it already is.

Who is responsible however, we have allowed China to get away with repeated human right's offences in the past including the ethnic cleansing of minority's including the Native Tibetan's whom were often forcibly sterilized while HAN Chinese were settled in Tibet as part of the Chinese communist party's policy of homogenizing the territory they had taken and of course many other claim's including the taking of organ's forcibly from people held in so called re-education centers and slave labor.

Do we hold some anonymous Chinese general responsible, some member of there ruling party or just the scientist responsible for the development and how can we provide enough evidence to prove that this individual is responsible for the actions that led to this virus escaping from that laboratory in Wuhan city?.

On Moral ground's yes but NOT the Nation as not only were the Chinese themselves the first victim's of this pandemic and not only were some of the early hero's of the fight against it martyred there laying down there lives trying to save other's BUT you can't hold an entire nation responsible for the crime's of a few people.

So on moral point YES but on factual point NO as it is not the NATION that is responsible but a few people in there party and scientific establishment and perhaps also there military - that said if evidence of past crime's by our own over here in the UK or over in the US or in France or just about most developed nations in the world is brought up on the point then the Chinese start looking not so much the black sheep as just another grey one in a dirty fleeced flock of sheep among the nations of this world.

Let me make an example.

These are quite shocking when taken in context and show that we have our own mad scientists and rogue politicians' over here as well or have had in the past.
www.independent.co.uk... 6411.html
www.dailymail.co.uk... eleased-dangerous-bacteria-Tube.html
listverse.com...

IF these url's did not show up then I would suggest using the QUOTE function - not to quote anything but to cut and past the lengthy url's into your address bar.

Basically the British Government and military EXPERIMENTED upon our own people AND upon our soldiers and probably are still doing so today, the US did likewise to it's own people and so too have many other first world nation's.

The difference is THIS Chinese incident was probably an ACCIDENTAL leak rather than an experiment or deliberate release gotten out of hand.

edit on 7-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join