It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York sees 75 percent drop in new coronavirus hospitalizations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So, a 75% drop in hospitalizations but we have almost a double increase in the daily death toll from yesterday? How is this possible? Something is not adding up and they are not telling us key information.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

So, a 75% drop in hospitalizations but we have almost a double increase in the daily death toll from yesterday? How is this possible? Something is not adding up and they are not telling us key information.

People are just premature in doing "victory laps" is all.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
LOL. I agree. I also believe there was a similar drop exactly 1 week ago in NY (2 Sundays ago) but only now they were celebrating. The stock market did a pump fake today and folks (like myself) got sucked into a bull trap. Luckily for me I was able to get out in time but I feel for some other folks.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod
LOL. I agree. I also believe there was a similar drop exactly 1 week ago in NY (2 Sundays ago) but only now they were celebrating. The stock market did a pump fake today and folks (like myself) got sucked into a bull trap. Luckily for me I was able to get out in time but I feel for some other folks.

I'm feeling for everyone, including me..conflicted today.

Not a day goes by that I don't question what is going on, but I go full circle and conclude..what we are enduring is helping.

It's all I can do. Stay safe!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Because deaths lag hospitalizations. The people dieing today where admitted to the hospital days or a week ago. With less people being admitted today means the death toll will drop days to a week from now... assuming the drop in hospitalizations continues.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Makes sense, I sure hope so..I'm not sure we know all this virus's tricks yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It’s a “thing” for sure.
Fear of hospitals, dr offices.
A waiting room in a dr office, historically, is a freaking swap meet for microbes. And $$ for the dr.

Now I suppose, most waiting rooms are empty and things are taking place through telemedicine.
Very personal medical service......ha.

It’s just so hard to predict things, when human nature is factored in.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join