It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I didn't want to hijack another topic so I started my own. This is about an odd dream I had about a month ago. Tell me your thoughts, abduction is the last idea for me as I never have before, and that is usually a chronic thing. SO here is a description:

It was a normal dream, then, all of a sudden, I saw me standing there holding this blue, luminescent goopy stuff. I then had the sensation of being lowered into my bed by a bunch of tiny hands. The next part is what caused me to wake. I rolled over, onto where I thought a pillow should be but, I was on the wrong side of my bed, and there was no pillow. So I sat up and turned on me lamp on my nightstand. and noticed that the pillow was on the other side of my room on the floor.

Thats all, gimme some input.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrendelsBacon
I didn't want to hijack another topic so I started my own. This is about an odd dream I had about a month ago. Tell me your thoughts, abduction is the last idea for me as I never have before, and that is usually a chronic thing. SO here is a description:

It was a normal dream, then, all of a sudden, I saw me standing there holding this blue, luminescent goopy stuff. I then had the sensation of being lowered into my bed by a bunch of tiny hands. The next part is what caused me to wake. I rolled over, onto where I thought a pillow should be but, I was on the wrong side of my bed, and there was no pillow. So I sat up and turned on me lamp on my nightstand. and noticed that the pillow was on the other side of my room on the floor.

Thats all, gimme some input.

GrendelsBacon

Pretty great! You remembered some, now try to remember the rest, and do it on your own. Don't give up just because you're scared, if you are. And don't listen to the worst popular opinions. Think for yourself.

I have experienced some "goopy stuff" in relation to my alien experiences a number of times, but not blue or luminescent. What I was told by the aliens is that it is the fluid we are packed in to protect our cell structure when we travel with alien life at advanced speeds. I recall being packed sitting in a tube. As the fluid fills the enclosed chamber, I am forced to breathe it. I panic at first, but once I am breathing, it is comfortable and relaxing.

My husband also recalls the same with me, and we have also found this substance on our children a few times when we have heard them stirring in their beds at night and gone to check on them. It evaporates completely and very quickly.

Humans who have ongoing alien contact often visit the aliens' crafts, but rarely travel anywhere with them. Our cell structure will not be ready for advanced space travel on our own for another 2000 years of our evolution.

new topics

join