It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sensations at night for the last few (4-5) weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Ok, I just read this and literally freaked out !! Everything you describe is identical to how I have been feeling for the past month. At first I thought I was coming down with something....Nothing came. To be honest, I have no idea what it is anymore. Cold hot flashes, I feel chills from the inside of my body, hot flashes with no sweating. I felt like my skin was on fire last week, no fever, no other symptoms, no changes to my lifestyle really. Feels like im being microwaved, or being radiated.

Only thing is I haven't seen any shadows or anything paranormal really. Otherwise, everything you describe is how I am feeling. I hope we can find some answers. Stay strong !

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are you like me and so many of us on here spending much more time on your phone and online?

I have experienced something similar, I get up around 2:30ish or so and cannot get back to sleep until 4:30-5ish I believe it is anxiety though...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

There were specific time frames for me as well..

Might be useful to state what time zones we are in: -7 GMT here (mountain time). Worst times were ~4:00 pm - ~7:00pm and again from maybe 11:00pm - 1:00am.

Not really experiencing it anymore since I started limiting some technology use though..

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes, let's share some details to research this.

My timezone isGMT+1.
Problem starts roughly around 01:00, I guess, as that's usually the time I go to bed. Problems stay till 05:00-05:30 (Perhaps 06:00).

Symptoms: Extremely hot, no sweat, low humming sound, inability to sleep.

Daily life: Self-isolated as much as possible. Spend a lot of time on the PC, but not really much more than usual. Phone use is kept at a minimum and always keep it away/off during sleep. Diet is the same. I live in a small city. Others in the household are not experiencing it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

I spend a whole lot of time on my phone all day and on my computer too especially now with this whole lockdown stuff. I get weird sensations around 3pm, the hot and cold flashes start at night most of the time, and the humming or vibrating pulses start around 12AM to 2AM when in bed.

Try using earplugs, if like me, you will still hear it. I think its in our head, not something we actually hear.

Do you get goosebumps or chills at all ?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

There were specific time frames for me as well..

Might be useful to state what time zones we are in: -7 GMT here (mountain time). Worst times were ~4:00 pm - ~7:00pm and again from maybe 11:00pm - 1:00am.

Not really experiencing it anymore since I started limiting some technology use though..

That is actually part of it I think is too much tech!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I definitely believe there is something to it. Specifically wireless tech (from cell phones to wifi).

Never really had any issues with any of it, and I was just looking to escape the information overload.. But the results made me reconsider my previous stance. Which was basically "being constantly inundated with all this wireless stuff probably isnt good, but probably doesnt have negative impact beyond the constant flow of info we consume."

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

and they can shut off the meter remotely

I have never heard of turning off a meter. You can't turn meters off. The meter isn't connected to the line buses in a meter with physical switches where they can cut your power. Like a light switch. The only way I know to turn off a meter is to pull it out of the socket.

The ultra high radio transmission frequencies produced by these meters caused much controversy for several years. You don't remember that?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: rickymouse

and they can shut off the meter remotely

I have never heard of turning off a meter. You can't turn meters off. The meter isn't connected to the line buses in a meter with physical switches where they can cut your power. Like a light switch. The only way I know to turn off a meter is to pull it out of the socket.

The ultra high radio transmission frequencies produced by these meters caused much controversy for several years. You don't remember that?

My meter can be shut off at the power plant from a computer. It is read at the power plant by the computer. I talked to the guy who was installing it and he told me how it works, then I took the name of the electronic meter and looked up how it works. It matched what the guy said.

In a time when there are shortages of electricity during disasters, the power company can turn your meter on for two hours, then turn it on for two hours then off again. They can program the computers to alter the electrical use while still giving people power so as not to overload the grid. That is why those meters cost them eight hundred bucks apiece. The government ramped up requirements for those meters so they could shuffle electricity consumption in case the grid got compromised. I was told by the guy that put it in, I know him, that the computer that controls them is also attached to a computer elsewhere, so the people who control the grid...he thinks...can control all the meters in case of emergency too. He wasn't sure exactly who the third party was, he just knew there was some third party connected to their system.

That is so if a main nuclear plant goes down that they can alter the grid to shuffle power around the grid, the whole country is going to be that way.

Ours goes right back through the power lines, it is a special frequency signal running through one of the main wires. Our meter does not use 5G or any phone lines or wireless anything, The guy who came back to check our meter one day called the power company to shut it off and turn it back on. Then he tested the voltage and they had to replace the transformer at the road. One leg was not putting out the right voltage after a thunder storm, something shorted out in the transformer and cut one leg down considerably. he mentioned it was not a fuse, they could see that from the power plant somehow.

They also have changed all the transformers here, when a tree falls on a line going to someone's house, it turns our power off for half a minute, and the effected transformer shuts off and the power goes back on. Cool, better than having to worry about getting electricuted by live wires in your yard. I tend to ask a lot of questions from people working on things, I was working on my journeysman license years back, so I have a lot of things in common with those guys.

I guess the Feds paid for most of that upgrade as long as they put certain types of meters in that complied with requirements the feds wanted to be able to limit power to areas in times of emergencies.
edit on 10-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join