It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcendent Philosophical Rejoinder about Current Conditions (Niche Work)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Further superfluous ramblings of the vainglorious cranial-rectal inversion afflicted.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly
Well I am predictably flummoxed by the militant strain of anti-intellectualism that barks with secodont (serrated) edges of mobilized envy subjoined to the defense mechanism of meek asperities of nullification that belongs to the people that denigrate attempts to transcend the orbit of the mundane to showcase a repartee for common human ignorance embodied in the burlesque effigies against nimble clarity founded in the truths above sophistry. Nevertheless, I should have anticipated that this forum of circular retorts and the salebrosity of the reception of a houndstooth mosaic of benumbed people stultifying me as a pariah rather than lauding me for the audacity to dream among promethean realms. I have fetched a fair share of vituperation but I am not some mercenary apologist for the profane and vulgar simplicity of the vogue because I believe the staked human endeavor belongs more to those that transcend the syntax of the proverbial and attempt to seize the throbbing pulse of the penumbra of human endeavor often overstated as a margin of folly or stultified as a parochial realm of mindless pleonasm and capitalize upon it to engage my passion but not epeolatry of a marginalized wisdom that seeks not rapprochement of all or the endearment of the hornbooks of the common persuasion but rather attempts a seminal outreach to other stranded patrons and artisans of rarefied virtuosity in the admittedly naive attempt to bridge divides otherwise conquered by the defalcation of the obtuse phased in heterochrony from its syndicated purpose to pivot a transcendent ethereal glimpse of the glinted wisdom of the numinous rather than the parched nebbich oligochrome of the taxidermies of lifeless scholasticism.

I don't feel remote from human endeavor but the scollardical rebukes against my insights will always flay my conscientious scruples and plead with truculence to truckle beneath substandard rejoinders of the common apothegm rather than the transcendent traipse with the otherwise ineffable glimpse at a paradigm of man that celebrates virtue rather than denigrates it because of finicky standards of the profane.

I own a high stature in society because I dream beyond the bailiwick of the commonplace but yet I am jettisoned as some sort of nuisance deserving the stature of a pariah because the sclerotic nature of the common audience is too jaundiced against crafty nimble limber of the clambered language I exercise without bromidrosis.

In other simpler terms, I feel aggrieved that the bouts of simpleton rejection outweigh the acclaim of the few people capable of reasoning on terms of endearment rather than the resigned rebarbative barbs against the triumph of rationale above the simper of the common pedestrian engaged in the fouter of irrelevance.

Otherwise, I am a resilient and unapologetic champion of the enlarged tracts of unchartered intellectual territory that should be celebrated rather than execrated by the psilosophy of the self-help-book crowd which is too meager to understand even the most obvious axioms of reality or even worse the swarpollock of the casuistry of the malingering partisans that spout unfounded lore because of a basic ignorance founded on incondite parvanimity

Stop being so precocious.
Not fun to read so much that says so little.
Obviously there are some here who appreciate how you converse.
But not me I'm afraid. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly

originally posted by: trollslayer
Before anyone tears into the OP, let's try to recognize that it takes a sharp mind to weaponize a thesaurus. Perhaps we could have one of the next big thinkers of ATS if we all remember that most of us sound like this before we learn to tone it down a little and reach out to fellow humans as peers instead of trying to remodel social classes on perceived intellect.

To me it seems like the OP is facing difficulty with someone with a less comprehensive vocabulary. Attempting to segregate one's self with a numerical measurement of perceived intelligence in the title of the thread is pretty indicative of a frustrated young mind seeking solace in others in a time of extreme ignorance.

So how are you doing OP? What's got you down so hard that you need to feel like an alien amongst your own species?

Well I am predictably flummoxed by the militant strain of anti-intellectualism that barks with secodont (serrated) edges of mobilized envy subjoined to the defense mechanism of meek asperities of nullification that belongs to the people that denigrate attempts to transcend the orbit of the mundane to showcase a repartee for common human ignorance embodied in the burlesque effigies against nimble clarity founded in the truths above sophistry. Nevertheless, I should have anticipated that this forum of circular retorts and the salebrosity of the reception of a houndstooth mosaic of benumbed people stultifying me as a pariah rather than lauding me for the audacity to dream among promethean realms. I have fetched a fair share of vituperation but I am not some mercenary apologist for the profane and vulgar simplicity of the vogue because I believe the staked human endeavor belongs more to those that transcend the syntax of the proverbial and attempt to seize the throbbing pulse of the penumbra of human endeavor often overstated as a margin of folly or stultified as a parochial realm of mindless pleonasm and capitalize upon it to engage my passion but not epeolatry of a marginalized wisdom that seeks not rapprochement of all or the endearment of the hornbooks of the common persuasion but rather attempts a seminal outreach to other stranded patrons and artisans of rarefied virtuosity in the admittedly naive attempt to bridge divides otherwise conquered by the defalcation of the obtuse phased in heterochrony from its syndicated purpose to pivot a transcendent ethereal glimpse of the glinted wisdom of the numinous rather than the parched nebbich oligochrome of the taxidermies of lifeless scholasticism.

I don't feel remote from human endeavor but the scollardical rebukes against my insights will always flay my conscientious scruples and plead with truculence to truckle beneath substandard rejoinders of the common apothegm rather than the transcendent traipse with the otherwise ineffable glimpse at a paradigm of man that celebrates virtue rather than denigrates it because of finicky standards of the profane.

I own a high stature in society because I dream beyond the bailiwick of the commonplace but yet I am jettisoned as some sort of nuisance deserving the stature of a pariah because the sclerotic nature of the common audience is too jaundiced against crafty nimble limber of the clambered language I exercise without bromidrosis.

In other simpler terms, I feel aggrieved that the bouts of simpleton rejection outweigh the acclaim of the few people capable of reasoning on terms of endearment rather than the resigned rebarbative barbs against the triumph of rationale above the simper of the common pedestrian engaged in the fouter of irrelevance.

Otherwise, I am a resilient and unapologetic champion of the enlarged tracts of unchartered intellectual territory that should be celebrated rather than execrated by the psilosophy of the self-help-book crowd which is too meager to understand even the most obvious axioms of reality or even worse the swarpollock of the casuistry of the malingering partisans that spout unfounded lore because of a basic ignorance founded on incondite parvanimity

TLDR; OP is smart enough go fit half of a dictionary from the 1800's in their response but feels wounded because he/she is clearly in the upper tiers of intellect but feels unrewarded for it. Thinking big makes you an enemy of those who think small. Renewal of our decaying language and profound thought is one of the few ways we have to fight the ocean of ignorance on the internet, so I totally get it. You just have to decide for yourself whether it's more important to feel validated for being "smarter than most" or to find a way to communicate with people that are either less educated or just flat out less capable in order to take a supportive role in society.

So is there something in particular that has you bound up? I'm not certified by any means but I would be glad to be a springboard through private messages if you just want to vent.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: trollslayer

Actually there is no provocation of any emotional ailment that impelled me to showcase my niche philosophy to a largely nescient audience and there is no thorny imbroglio of instability inherent within my ligatures. I feel flustered that I was not more swamped by acclaim rather than remanded as a nuisance and that bites at me, but otherwise there is no deep or shallow thorn to my resilience. I celebrate the twinges of elitism in defiance of the curglaff of the pedestrian rejoinders against my vaulted attempts at eloquence but I am neither abnormally haughty nor particularly aggrieved. Thanks for your shared concern because I believe it integral to noogenesis to revive the decorum of language itself beyond mercenary fondink. Thanks for your shared commiseration and benevolence and your partial allegiance to my potential identity.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Okay, zoomer.

Seconde splendiferous virgule.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No now, it's the normals we want to hang out with....that's what we're saying

yu know, so we can cuss and cut up and horseplay...talk about screwin
edit on 6-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

a reply to: trollslayer

Lol......

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreamButterfly

I realize what I said could be easily interpreted as condescending (or at least a little dismissive). I do truly want to reach out to you because you are clearly intelligent enough to make a difference on a scale noticeably greater than most. It's just tricky when you want to instill a sense of comprehension and forethought but also make yourself approachable. I'm not sure anyone has perfected the technique but it's worth the effort when you find the sweet spot that lets you inspire deep thought in people that have had less access to the English language or general education you have received but still be treated as another human being instead of a biological form of google.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hey Butterfly. I don't care about all the other replies you receive. I luv ya cuz you said ''gadzookeries'' I'm working on a limerick as I type.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
No now, it's the normals we want to hang out with....that's what we're saying

yu know, so we can cuss and cut up and horseplay...talk about screwin

Agitating the NORPs doesn't earn you a ticket to the clubhouse.

There are no tickets anyway. It's a state of mind and not that great a club to begin with.

Just one big game of grabass.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I am already a Grotto I am a member of the club

edit on 6-4-2020 by ScreamButterfly because: simplify

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

11 at the waist and 32 at the mid, and only the astute will recognize the significance. Yet most will because they are on this site and probably pay attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
While it is entertaining to read your posts, it is way more efficient to make smaller "onpoint" statements. In the order of "if P then Q" as an example.

Not only it eases the comprehension for any potential readers, it is also faster to read, thus keeping the "interest" of said readers.

Unless you were targeting a specific audience which, in this situation, would be rather small, then your posts are counterproductives, and bring a counter-effect of the initial purpose.

For discussion purposes, and even for debates, it is logical to keep answers as short as possible for the matter of dialectical progress of said discussions.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A great man once wrote

I would rather speak 1 intelligible word than 10,000 in tounges. -somewhere in the NT

Message from Paul to someone like you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join