It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Africa doing so well with this Covid-19 Pandemic ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They already in a widespread manner use many Anti-parasitic drugs....that's all we are using to kill Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A lot of people in Africa already taking hydroxychloroquine for malaria?

Yes that's true, but Hydroxychloroquin is just a treatment it is no cure nor preventative like a vaccine would be.

And people in Africa are not just taking HydroxyChloroquin for the heck of it, they are taking it IF they have malaria .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Another question might be, where do the highest number of Satanist (real ones, not the TV ones) exist? You would surely come up with Italy, London, and NYC. I suppose Spain as well.

Seems like high volume of catlicks turned globalist have the highest fatality rate.

Just mentioning for the total conspiracy of it all.

Lol yes tis true, but I dont think that is actually relevant to my question . Thank you though for your theory
edit on 6-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

IMO,-* not yet proven*
They have a natural immunity to RVF virus, and since Covid-19 is a chimeric lab made virus for use in vaccine research (onehealth universal vaccines) and it incorporates Rift Valley Fever Virus RNA as well as adenovirus RNA developed from Adenoviruses DNA sequences to mimic their robust outer layer of lipid fat coating.

The use of a coronavirus with a backbone copied straight from the SARS virus, which had the ACE2 receptor adaptation already, as well as a natural ability to infect humans and secondary host populations within our domesticated animals, is a logical procedural step if working with established research in universal vaccines that incorporate RVF genetic material.

The RVF RNA sequence was used to better incorporate and complement its zoonotic qualities with those of the already adapted SARS coronavirus.

This makes sense and is the reason for both avenues of vaccine research I believe were combined in Covid-19 (Wuhan strain) since both families of viruses infect animals and humans interchangeably.

Clinical trials are long since complete where simians were infected with Adenoviruses with partial RVF virus RNA encoded so as to provoke antibodies in response to that now registered threat . These trials were developed using the respiratory system of the simians to introduce the chimeric RVF virus.

Using a coronavirus with natural capabilities to infect the respiratory systems of humans and animals would be very much in line with the onehealth research goals. It would also be VERY advantageous if added to the already completed studies with accompaning technology development for RVF chimeric viruses and associated universal vaccines...so you decide. My profile has a thread with more information for those interested.

Contributions are welcome.

IMO of course...but watch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that is a True ATS theory there my friend , Interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes that's true, but Hydroxychloroquin is just a treatment it is no cure nor preventative like a vaccine would be.

And people in Africa are not just taking HydroxyChloroquin for the heck of it, they are taking it IF they have malaria .

"Cure" ..nothing except your own body can give you a cure....we can use plant based remedies to clear the parasitic and related infestations we commonly get ad then our own Auto-Immune Systems will CURE the damages caused.Medicines do not cure.Its a con-job.Remedies allow the body to cure.Its Word War that has been waged against you.

A virus is dead material.A vaccine is an injection into your own body of this poison.This poison happens to be the fecal matter and decomposed bodies of bacteria.....there is no such thing as a "virus"....just viral reactions and viral contaminants...you have been lied to...sorry to pop the bubble.
edit on 6-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Could be complete lack of testing and health care infrastructure in many areas.

Also if you die of COVID and it gets reported as say respiratory arrest or cardiac arrest or multi system organ failure or complications of whatever the person had as a co morbidity then it would not show in the tally

I gave that reason some thought , but Malaria , Aids and other viruses have been widespread in Africa for decades.

They seem to keep a pretty accurate count of people infected by those particular Viruses, While most countries in Africa are under-developed , they do usually have atleast one or two Developed cities in all countries with Moderate Health Facilities . These African Countries are very Mineral, Diamond and other natural resources rich , and they have fought Malaria and Aids for Generations so I wouldnt underestimate there Healthcare to much.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Excluding major cities, africa's population is sparsely spread, and mostly communal or nomadic.

Mogadishu would be a problem-being a hub for piracy-but the tribes who lives in the serengeti and other tribes have little contact with the outside world.

Self isolation done right.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I learned from the best...on ATS.

I cant be sure either way without the true experts in the field doing ACTUAL work for me to sift through, looking for the gems we treasure here and everywhere good questions are asked and mystery is unraveled.

We are Karl Sagan-nauts on his ships of imagination and intrigue.

Like the conspiracy show from Spain, "Nave de mysterio" is appropriately named for a platform dealing with all things Conspiracy....

That show, and countless other podcasts, satellite radio, web forums, blah blah everything.

When you pool it all together and submerge you start to breathe and see the waters with less panic.

A journey worth undertaking.

Even if Im wrong in every way, the truth WILL be revealed until we are satisfied that what we believe is true and what can be known are in harmony and reinforcing our questions to improve us as well as our own limited body of knowledge will ever be made more complete.

"Know what you are facing " sort of peace in the storm.

Sail away...
edit on 6-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

"Cure" ..nothing except your own body can give you a cure....we can use plant based remedies to clear the parasitic and related infestations we commonly get ad then our own Auto-Immune Systems will CURE the damages caused.Medicines do not cure.Its a con-job.Remedies allow the body to cure.Its Word War that has been waged against you.

A virus is dead material.A vaccine is an injection into your own body of this poison.This poison happens to be the fecal matter and decomposed bodies of bacteria.....there is no such thing as a "virus"....just viral reactions and viral contaminants...you have been lied to...sorry to pop the bubble.

Interesting , can you give me a source on your information?

I always thought Viruses were living things essentially trying to recode our bodies genome .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

Give South Africa 2 more weeks, then we will know for sure

After that wait two more weeks.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Could it be the fact they have a high case of malaria and many of them have gotten treatment?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Interesting , can you give me a source on your information?

I always thought Viruses were living things essentially trying to recode our bodies genome .

Viruses don't easily fit into the scientific definitions of living or non-living.. They have some characteristics of both. They most certainly are not "dead" though. They are either active or inactive.

They don't have cells. They consist of a bit of genetic information encased in protein. The only thing remotely considered to be living about them is that they reproduce, and even that they can't do on their own. They need cells to do that.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

That would only be true in prevalent malaria and other such outbreak areas and be identifiable in if they were reducing in number thanks to that same treatment you are implying may be effectively reducing Covid related cases in Africa.

Usually, Treatment in Africa on a macro scale as far as viral outbreak and its known considerations, is to mitigate outbreaks after they erupt.

There are preventative measures in place through out Africa but none are very effective in actually preventing epidemics excluding for known hotspots were a specific virus has its treatment subsidized and maintained by international organizations. These measures are usually good at preventing reemergences but not always.

So wherever malaria related medicine is used there could be less Covid-19 related outbreaks due to overlapping treatment, but outside those malaria or other such hotspots not so much.

Time will paint a better picture but I wouldn't expect the treatment to be so far reaching and preventive for Malaria and other known illnesses in Africa, much less Covid-19 that happens to use the same medications in its treatment.

They still have epidemics of these diseases so their shared treatment and prevention isnt probably effective against Covid-19 either.

edit on 6-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Could it be the fact they have a high case of malaria and many of them have gotten treatment?

Maybe, but it just occured to me

That its not the Hydroxychloroquin so much as it is the Malaria itself, Obviously Malaria and Covid-19 have something in common other wise why is a Malria Medication treating Covid-19.

It is the Immune systems of the African people, for generations they have been building an Immune system that can fight Malria, So obviously there Immune systems are very adept at fighting Covid-19 already .

Or atleast that is my theory.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nobody cares about Africa. For the price of a cup of coffee I'm going to buy another cup of coffee. Do not care.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The veined wing of the clanger cicada kills bacteria solely through its physical structure — one of the first natural surfaces found to do so. An international team of biophysicists has now come up with a detailed model of how this defence works on the nanoscale. The results are published in the latest issue of the Biophysical Journal1.

The clanger cicada (Psaltoda claripennis) is a locust-like insect whose wings are covered by a vast hexagonal array of 'nanopillars' — blunted spikes on a similar size scale to bacteria (see video, bottom). When a bacterium settles on the wing surface, its cellular membrane sticks to the surface of the nanopillars and stretches into the crevices between them, where it experiences the most strain. If the membrane is soft enough, it ruptures.

nature.com - Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces.

This could be the reason. There was a locust infestation across the continent when Covid was starting in Wuhan.

Just a possibility and something to ponder over. Tragedy, when viewed in another context may be your saving's grace!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You really have to know Africans and their mindset. They were trying to cure AIDS with cow urine, albinos and sex with newborns. Many countries in Africa don't keep records of anything they rely on WHO and others to do that as their leaders are more interested in raking in that aid money for their new rolls royce

This is what happened in the Ivory Coast where they rioted and destroyed a testing centre
www.bbc.co.uk...

Zimbabwe only has a recorded 340 cases mainly due to no tests and are having problems with fake tests being sold

Militant Islamist don't believe in the coronavirus so places like Mali Cameroon and Burkina Faso will probably never have testing and there won't be any figures, certainly for as long as the Islamists and Separatists keep on fighting however it is becoming apparent that the Islamist are exploting the situation and fighting continues with 7 being killed in Cameroon today by bombs

The slums of South Africa are likely to be decimated and figures for the various areas are hard to obtain

I'll just leave this here

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They are also using Mega doses of Vitamin C to treat Covid-19, Coincidentally Mega dosed Vit-c is used to treat Malaria as well.

Hydroxychloroquin and Vitamin-c Both used to treat Malria , and now also used to treat Covid-19.

I think the people of Africa defiantly have an Immune system very capable and effective at fighting Covid-19 , simply because there immune systems have been fighting Malaria for generations.
edit on 6-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

Darn it how do I star myself , show yourself self star button !

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They don't have 5G

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Probably because a lot of Africans are on anti Malaria drugs and HIV drugs, Which have been found beneficial in stopping the virus. Some might be on both.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join