It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Africa doing so well with this Covid-19 Pandemic ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What is really happening on the African Continent ?

Are Covid-19 cases just simply not being reported on the African Continent, or is there some sort of immunity in the African genome. I notice South Africa is being hit moderately hard, but that could be for several reasons it is one of the more developed countries on continent so there is probably a fair amount of air travel in and out, also it has a high Caucasian population which I point out as relevant only because it is possible Caucasians are more vulnerable to Covid-19 for what ever reason.

I googled for more information and honestly I was just sent in circles, in the end the best answer I got was " we dont Know why Africa is not being hit with Covid-19"

So I post this topic to pick everyone's brains as to why Africa seems immune, I put emphasis on SEEMS .

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Is it that they aren't being hit or the somewhat more isolated nature of parts of Africa are resulting in cases not being reported. From the map I was just looking all but one of the countries have at least 1 reported death.

I would think that isolation has as much to do with it as anything right now.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Another question might be, where do the highest number of Satanist (real ones, not the TV ones) exist? You would surely come up with Italy, London, and NYC. I suppose Spain as well.

Seems like high volume of catlicks turned globalist have the highest fatality rate.

Just mentioning for the total conspiracy of it all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Could be complete lack of testing and health care infrastructure in many areas.

Also if you die of COVID and it gets reported as say respiratory arrest or cardiac arrest or multi system organ failure or complications of whatever the person had as a co morbidity then it would not show in the tally

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Who is going to diagnose or count.

It is not like ebola in which you are bleeding out of your eyes and it is apparent.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
their governments did not send representatives to the Bilderberg 19 conference where the Covert Operation Viral Intelligent Deception was invented
Therefore their media has not been ordered to induce fear, terror, and dread over a virus that most people deal with every year and sometimes develops into pneumonia/pneumonitis in vulnerable populations, just like every single year with similar numbers.

I mean that right there should alone prove what a sham this psychological operation everyone is submitting to is. 200 humans who represent the people who's collective wealth of nearly half the Earth can easily command all the companies owned through subsidiary to enforce these practices, but only the individual citizen can give up their freedom.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What's the life expectancy in Africa?

I suspect there are multiple reasons. Lower life expectancy than WuFlu's primary fatalities, poor tracking regimens, warm temps, lots of UV, and regular use of anti- malarial medicines could be reasons we don't ser numbers like in the rest of the world.

Let's just hope that poor tracking isnt the main reason the number is lower.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A lot of people in Africa already taking hydroxychloroquine for malaria?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Could be that they're not afraid to Don masks , or that it reached there last of all

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wasn't a thread here from one of our resident experts predicting that South Africa covid 19 would be worse than any country?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Africa bracing for ‘complete collapse of economies’ as coronavirus takes its toll

The thing is, we just don't hear a lot about African news.
Look up Uganda... lots of deaths from non corona..

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

IMO,-* not yet proven*
They have a natural immunity to RVF virus, and since Covid-19 is a chimeric lab made virus for use in vaccine research (onehealth universal vaccines) and it incorporates Rift Valley Fever Virus RNA as well as adenovirus RNA developed from Adenoviruses DNA sequences to mimic their robust outer layer of lipid fat coating.

The use of a coronavirus with a backbone copied straight from the SARS virus, which had the ACE2 receptor adaptation already, as well as a natural ability to infect humans and secondary host populations within our domesticated animals, is a logical procedural step if working with established research in universal vaccines that incorporate RVF genetic material.

The RVF RNA sequence was used to better incorporate and complement its zoonotic qualities with those of the already adapted SARS coronavirus.

This makes sense and is the reason for both avenues of vaccine research I believe were combined in Covid-19 (Wuhan strain) since both families of viruses infect animals and humans interchangeably.

Clinical trials are long since complete where simians were infected with Adenoviruses with partial RVF virus RNA encoded so as to provoke antibodies in response to that now registered threat . These trials were developed using the respiratory system of the simians to introduce the chimeric RVF virus.

Using a coronavirus with natural capabilities to infect the respiratory systems of humans and animals would be very much in line with the onehealth research goals. It would also be VERY advantageous if added to the already completed studies with accompaning technology development for RVF chimeric viruses and associated universal vaccines...so you decide. My profile has a thread with more information for those interested.

Contributions are welcome.

IMO of course...but watch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Give South Africa 2 more weeks, then we will know for sure

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

A big reason is probably that they are just coming into their cold and flu season, with the cold, wet and humid conditions the virus thrives in. We are just coming out of it, with our sun and heat increasing.

We will probably see cases in all of the southern hemisphere increase, as our cases decrease.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Very true, and it cold is South Africa, only 55 F right now. I think the virus does poorly above 85.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How many Wuhan and Chinese citizens that leave for holiday during the Chinese New Year travel anywhere in Africa other than the populous areas?

Just watch an animated map of the spread of the virus, it hits every major tourist airport first before it starts to spread outward from natives.

Africa is not exactly a hot tourist spot for the Chinese, neither is Russia.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Africa and China are a lot more connected than you think, maybe for a sinister reason...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This is also a great point! Malaria is rampant there...

In 2018, there were an estimated 228 million cases of malaria worldwide.
The estimated number of malaria deaths stood at 405 000 in 2018.

The WHO African Region carries a disproportionately high share of the global malaria burden. In 2018, the region was home to 93% of malaria cases and 94% of malaria deaths.

Source

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The parts of Africa that are infected, yes.

Otherwise, no... sub-saharan Africa is spotted with some Chinese enthusiasts looking to get rich but otherwise, not many from Wuhan province travel there on holiday.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Somewhere along the way, Africans evolved into Syrian refugees and were driven by a natural instinct to move en masse to Europe.
edit on 6-4-2020 by Asgaard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join