It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC doctor: Medical paradigm that is untrue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
And the countries that don't yet have 5G but have coronavirus??

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

If they can code DNA or something simple like specific DNA Viral traits into simple RNA virus particles..then yeah man.

Especially if those vaccines and related chimeric viruses become untreatable and are not destroyed in the lab...and get out.

And are then morphed in a few months into 8 different strains...with 2 types and more to come..

on a slowly mutating timeframe that doesn't account for jumps in natural adaptability...the more agressive and lethal strain, the L type is MORE prevalent 70% than the S type 30% which is the ancestral strain.

Thats backwards. The more agressive ones should die off first or eventually. The softer the virus on the host, the more time it spends spreading.

This is not following rules of natural selection which to me indicates prior reinforcement with normally lost traits, that were purposefully made to go against nature and the possible SLOW mutation into a lethal AND highly contagious strain.

One where these sequences of genetic material become more stable and less prone to mutations and possible genetic deactivation. (Through generational lab enrichment which would coincidentally look like the 3 avenues its evolution took.)

Again, With no evidence of it in the wild to adequately explain its incremental evolution that its genetic evidence suggests.

The evidence does show that Natural selection, recombination, and mutation played a part in its evolution. That would leave TONS of evidence in the wild in other species or human populations. Nothing is there to explain that.

edit on 7-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Would you mind listing which countries have no 5G at all please?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well that`s you choise and i respect it, i mean by choose who to believe .

I seen conclicting point of wiew about the whole official virology , from different people.

There is huge business with the whole virus thing, vaccines...and so they i will keep open mind with the concepts, i know how the World works...with $$$$ and deception and making people sick to make more $$$

Sorry , but i have to say there is so much lie in the World.

This World is build with lies

edit on 7-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It`s been difficult to get information which countrys have 5G , countrys like Iran are not easy to get information, i once tryed to look and it seems they are testing it there. India will launch 5G also soon . So many countrys and operators and allready in 5G , at least testing. But Elon Musk have starlink satellites in space allready with 5G ...how can anyone know if they use 5G to Iran or any country....

Elon Musk will have it`s toys in space, and you all will regret it someday

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
So the gist of this video is that the current treatment protocols for CV19 are incorrect: CV19 is being treated as a viral pneumonia, but it is not a viral pneumonia. More importantly, treating CV19 as a viral pneumonia is causing more harm to the patients by damaging their lungs.

The doctor goes on to describe the effects of CV19 as being more akin to oxygen starvation as might be seen in victims of high-altitude disease, as opposed to what would be seen in pneumonia victims.

The problem with his presentation, however, is that he fails to explain that there is a differentiation between “cause” and “effect”:

Pneumonia kills because its victims eventually suffocate, that is, cannot sufficiently oxygenate their blood to remain alive. The mechanics of this slow suffocation typically involve the build-up of mucous in the victim’s lungs, which prevents the oxygen from passing into the victim’s bloodstream (and the exchange of CO2 from the bloodstream).

Note that pneumonia is not, itself, a disease, but a condition of the lungs, usually caused by an underlying disease.

So, CV19 is not a “viral pneumonia” (to my knowledge, no medical expert ever claimed it was), it is a respiratory virus, as it is member of the SARS family of viruses. And as a respiratory virus, it can, and often does, trigger a pneumonic response.

The doctor never explains what he believes might be an alternative to the current treatment protocol; nor does he even suggest that an alternative treatment might exist (I have read that certain steroids have been tried to reduce pulmonary inflammation which contributes to the production of mucus, with inconclusive results).

Patients are dying because they cannot get oxygen into their blood. They cannot get oxygen into their blood because CV19 has caused their bodies to fill their lungs with mucus. The only current method doctors have to try to force oxygen into these patients bloodstreams ( short of heart-lung machines) is to use ventilators.

After reading what you wrote, I'm going to guess you either didnt watch the whole video or perhaps you just wanted him to go into more detail. Because at one point, just after he explains why he think ventilators arent helping (as they are currently set), he goes on to say that ventilators maybe still prove helpful, just not the way they have been setting them. He explains that the ventilators have a multitude of settings they adjust, and currently they are being programmed for ARDS, not high altitude sickness. Which is still a lack of oxygen to the body, difference being (from the video) ARDS is when you muscles (lungs, etc) give out for working to hard. Where as attitude sickness is more your body not being able to process the oxygen you are taking in. If I am correct in my thought process, its along the same lines as nitrogen narcosis. A known SCUBA diving ailment, it has to with the size of the oxygen bubbles in your system preventing your body from taking up the oxygen. Basically it happens when you are breathing off a compressed gas at depth, and try to ascend to quickly.

I would have been shocked, and likely more dismissive of his video if he did come out with a potential solution during his video. Mainly because as it is, it comes off as a doctor who noticed something wrong with the treatment and who is trying to get help figuring out what the real problem is. If he had offered a possible solution, I would think he was in it for the fame or that it was bogus and the guy wasnt a doctor at all. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense, but that's how my mind works sometimes.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Correct he does indeed give a solution but one he was not allowed to implement in the ICU due to existing protocols from those above him

Hence the reason he is now back in the ER

Why can't people read full posts or watch videos that are there to support posts? Just laziness but yet folk still jump in with their opinions quick enough

a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This was known from awhile ago. In Italy, they had a video where they were complaining that patients weren't getting better even though they were following all the protocols for ARDS, including putting the patients in a prone position. Then, the camera moved to another part of the hospital where the doctors said that the patients had a better chance of survival.

"Do you hear that?" said the doctor. "That's oxygen."

You need to ask yourself why these doctors didn't think 'Why are these patients doing better and the others aren't? What are we doing different in this ward that we aren't doing in the other ward?'

The problem has always been the failure of the lungs to oxygenate red blood cells. But lungs also create platelets as well as immune cells...which is why there is the 'shattered glass' effect in COVID-19 patients, and it's why there are a number of patients suffering from cytokine storm syndrome:

That's why zinc is generally added to hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin - zinc stimulates haemoglobin production. The hydroxychloroquine and the azithromycin kills the infected cells/platelets that have effectively 'plugged up' the oxygen transference system from the lungs to the blood stream, and the zinc helps create new red blood cells that replace the ones that have been lost.

Supplement it with oxygen during treatment. This is what a lot of doctors have been doing with amazing results, so it's known to work.

The entire thing makes perfect sense to me. And it's FDA approved.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In short what that Medical Doctor is trying to say is Covid-19 patients are not getting enough Oxygen, in turn the lack of Oxygen in the Body is making the Lungs work over time to find the Oxygen , and in doing so patients lungs are failing because they are being over worked.

And what he is trying to say about the Respirators is that they are being used in the wrong fashion, Doctors are using the Respirators to force the patients lungs to work and in doing so its causing more harm to the actual lung muscle . When in reality what they should be doing is increasing the over all Oxygen saturation of the Patient, before the lungs tire them selves out searching for the Oxygen.

Its like forcing a car to run with no oil , it will run but the longer it runs without oil the more damage is done.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join