It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC doctor: Medical paradigm that is untrue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wonder if hydroxocobalamin would help. Dying cells can give of cyanide which could possibly mimic the symptoms of covid. There would need to be a lot of dying cells at the same time, or possibly dying cells which are also infected within the digestive tract could be adding cyanide. The patients would be thirsty though if this was the case. That could be a contributing factor, N-acetylcysteine would also possibly be something that could help to control the storm.

Just tossing around ideas based on what I heard him say.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I am severely Anemic and because of that my red blood cells do not
have enough oxygen..
Doctors prescribed High Potency Iron pills and those have fixed my symptoms of Shortness of breath.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I forget to add, could be 5G issue

Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?

But im sure many here will declare 5G a non issue again .

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I forget to add, could be 5G issue

Can 5G exposure alter the structure and function of hemoglobin, causing coronavirus patients to die from oxygen deprivation?

I knew it, sometimes there's a level of stupidity in which words just can't describe. Same website, same source, no facts, and some baseless theory on oxygen deprivation.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

From source in OP:

The past 48 hours or so have seen a huge revelation: COVID-19 causes prolonged and progressive hypoxia (starving your body of oxygen) by binding to the heme groups in hemoglobin in your red blood cells

. People are simply desaturating (losing o2 in their blood), and that’s what eventually leads to organ failures that kill them, not any form of ARDS or pneumonia. All the damage to the lungs you see in CT scans are from the release of oxidative iron from the hemes, this overwhelms the natural defenses against pulmonary oxidative stress and causes that nice, always-bilateral ground glass opacity in the lungs.

Patients returning for re-hospitalization days or weeks after recovery suffering from apparent delayed post-hypoxic leukoencephalopathy strengthen the notion COVID-19 patients are suffering from hypoxia despite no signs of respiratory ‘tire out’ or fatigue.

They would also have those symptoms if there was a virus provoking a viral meningitis in the brain stem and central nervous system.

IMO it's not just affecting red blood cells but tissue in the Medulla that regulates involuntary respiration and heartbeat.

Its causing an inflammation of the brainstem which is having the rest of the effects we see as symptoms when in fact they are specific to each person infected and are in fact ALL symptoms of a meningitis, and not respiratory failure provoked by damaged lungs.

The virus isnt a RESPIRATORY virus alone. It does work in the blood as was alluded to as well but does so to travel to and infect the brain and central nervous system primarily. The lungs are for propogation and not the main reason for infection

. Through a viral meningitis as well as in the brain directly after prolonged exposure, Encephalitis is provoked which swells the brain as well and compounds all symptoms experienced prior.

Covid 19 is a Neurological virus with associated neurological symptoms.

The respiratory aspect is just the propogation tool of the genetic code which uses SARS viral backbone with the ACE2 receptor proteins and other zoonotic viral RNA (RVF IMO) already included and combined within a coronavirus.

Thats why some people have no respiratory issues but all other symptoms...all though consistently getting the fevers, disorientation and body aches associated with an aseptic meningitis leading into a development of Encephalitis in the brain.

I bet 100 Trump bucks Im right.

edit on 7-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

If this is true, an uprising is close

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Same website, same source, no facts, and some baseless theory on oxygen deprivation.

edit on -180002020-04-07T04:58:01-05:000000000130202001042020Tue, 07 Apr 2020 04:58:01 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

You are right that brain controls lungs, i find this :

Neural Mechanisms (Respiratory Center)

So if anything could have direct effect to the brain section that controls partially lungs, it could cause less oxygen ? I wonder do they look also this possibility now...i have not seen it mentioned .

I just have not seen evidence that there is a virus, they did not isolate it in China , what they make up as virus is sample from something (or some sample other than virus ), and sample can be from many sources , even from human body itself without virus.

The PCR test kits look for that same sample X , so no wonder the positive cases go up with their methods..

Anyone can prove that covid-19 is a virus ? Anyone can prove they even tryed to use Koch's postulates to identify the virus ?

edit on 7-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Could that be fake photoshop ? Are they really that crazy ? Or maybe the photo was from rehearsal ?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Could that be fake photoshop ? Are they really that crazy ? Or maybe the photo was from rehearsal ?

No, the photo is original, all of the current 70,000 plus casualties are in fact mannequins

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The issue with testing that I believe is going on is that this RNA virus is really Chimeric with bits and pieces of fragments of other viruses in it..including the viral coronavirus family we are testing for...

so we have to adjust to look for fragments of sequences of other viruses registered for use in vaccine research...and not just for complete RNA sequences we see in the EXPECTED "wild" coronavirus.

We will have more accurate tests if we apply the same methods veterinarians use in their tests to see if an animal is infected with a live virus or has a non replicating vaccine in its blood. They need to look for fragments of known viral vaccine sequences and see what matches.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I dont just see that science works the way they have handled this...there should be no doubt about is there or is there not a virus or something else.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

They are looking at this like its a traditional or expected wild type RESPIRATORY virus.

Its a Chimeric, lab made, zoonotic Virus based off the SARS coronavirus which had the ACE2 spike protein already and was combined with Rift valley Fever virus vaccine research . RVF virus is a zoonotic virus. These RVF vaccines and related viruses were originally created for universal vaccine research under the onehealth initiative for the Pirbright institute.

The CCP had that available, but not yet licensed RVF vaccine, that is approved for limited use on various outbreak areas for that disease and MALARIA among others...its only held by vanguard labs due to prohibitive cost and security access concerns.

The CCP was given a stockpile of it for use in China or Africa under agreements with the WHO.

Their thousand talons plan was about POOLING available research from global talent and available knowledge to jump start Chinese EVERYTHING.

Military considerations in terms of biological weapons development were guised under the pretense of defense stragies for China against biological warfare...but certain vaccines are dual agents in their categorization for international disease control guidelines.

Like this RVF vaccine research was considered agricultural since it treated livestock and their associated human populations simultaneously..but could be morphed into useful weapons research. So it was a select dual agent in categorization as well.

Which is what the CCP did. It combined the RVF viral onehealth vaccine research and derived technologies into a Chimeric coronavirus....with possible adenovirus genetic material (simian and human DNA virus family) possibly taken from the clinical trials of RVF zoonotic vaccine research on simians which was done in order to progress and get approval for human trials.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Could be anything to be honest, but now that the BBC have been caught fiddling the numbers it's open season, it's fake and those that perpetrate the lie will be flayed. Medieval style.

Punish the guilty, retribution.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Humanity is not a virus. Covid-19 is an attack on humanity. Everyone in America can test positive for Covid-19 assuming they have an immune system. What they're calling a test is not a test - its a scarlet letter. The coronavirus is the body's exosomes. These are secreted by the cells under numerous conditions. Duke-trained Doctor Andrew Kaufman explains it all in a concise 30-minute presentation. After, you hear laymen like myself ask questions. Please share, steal, reupload, monetize, condense, and spread as you see fit. You are the land's immune system. This video is everything you need to spread the word. Call out the Minutemen who will still listen. Tell them we need them now more than ever.

Half the World is in lockdown because of this supposed virus, which is not even a virus IMO.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Vive la résistance

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Its a delivery system of Viral particles via aerosols used in vaccines modeled after a SARS type coronavirus for its natural and mapped qualities.

A formalin-inactivated RVFV vaccine, TSI-GSD-200, has been developed; however, it is not licensed and not commercially available (Pittman et al., 1999). TSI-GSD-200 is only provided to veterinarians working in endemic areas, high containment laboratory workers and others at high risk for contracting RVFV (Pittman et al., 1999). Unfortunately, th

Unfortunately, this vaccine is (i) expensive, (ii) difficult to produce, (iii) in short supply, (iv) requires larger dose relative to an attenuated vaccine and three initial inoculations followed by a 6-month booster (v) and requires continued annual boosters to maintain protective immunity (Frank-Peterside, 2000, Kark et al., 1982, Kark et al., 1985, Niklasson et al., 1985).

The use of virus-like particles (VLPs) is a promising approach for the development of a safe and efficient RVFV vaccine.

Expression of structural proteins of many non-enveloped and enveloped viruses leads to the formation of VLPs (Garcea and Gissmann, 2004, Grgacic and Anderson, 2006a, Grgacic and Anderson, 2006b, Noad and Roy, 2003).

Such VLPs frequently exhibit a morphology very similar to that of wild-type (wt) viruses (Johnson and Chiu, 2000). 

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Morphology Similar to wildtype...check

Is a vaccine that mimics a viruses structure but is a viral particle...check

Carries some genetic material of a Virus, or multiple viruses,...check

Is RNA based with possible viral DNA....check

It isnt a complete SINGLE virus but is MULTIPLE viruses at once...check

...and is delivered via respiratory systems...check...

so any virus that does that besides the already used adenoviruses would be a probable candidate for new vaccine research.

Especially a SARS strain with ACE2 proteins and the ability to infect humans and animals interchangeably...which was the zoonotic quality both RVF and the SARS virus shared and the shared quality that made combining them make sense from a research standpoint.

Especially since RVF viruses already had a semi working vaccine family and mature related technologies already developed and available to the CCP.

Especially if you are piggybacking on onehealth universal vaccine research and you, the CCP, want to produce the first universal flu vaccine with dual use in humans and livestock/ animals and against known and emerging viral threats...

The coronavirus structure is also good since it can store ALOT OF RNA. It has lots of unused potential for adding in more of something else like vaccines do regularly to provoke an immune alertness to the actual viruses and is built already to the task I argue the CCP researchers saw as well.

You decide. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It`s not easy read those, not my field and i hate vaccines . They are also developing new dna type vaccines, i read about one...it dont have anything from this covid-19 and is dna vaccine, so the the new dna vaccines are different than the old types...sounds dangerous , but a dream for Eugenicist Bill Gates ...he will probably buy the vaccine company when the dna vaccines are ready to be deployed to battlefield ahem..medical field ..

Dark times ahead, wait for mandatory dna vaccines where they will make sure you wont going to have much offspring

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The original guy who made this video Kaufman which I watched the other day, is an unemployed psychiatrist who can't even get the quotes correct. Dr James Hildreth actually said HIV was a real virus NOT exosomes and "the virus MIGHT hijack Exosomes in the body" the intricacies of exosomes and the part they play have not yet been proven in HIV and the research has been ongoing since 2003. His entire video is about his own beliefs and assumptions. I'm not going into all the details yet again as I've already commented about this but I think I'll take the information facts and research of the various immunologists and virologists over an unemployed psychiatrist first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join