It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke live interview playing now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If I tell three lies and one truth, doesn't make the truth less true. It simply means I'm less credible.

I'm not a fan of Icke but there is something in his message regarding this climate of fear. And it seems to me there is such a confluence of events at the moment, it's better to keep an open mind and gather as much info as possible.

I personally am not of the mind to rule anything in or out. This past 20 years has seen some pretty mind-blowing things happen, some which people never thought would or could happen.

Color me concerned and curious. Especially with the threat of a looming technofascist state. No thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Yeah man. Sometimes people wake up to bombs raining down on their country. Or missiles. Or foreign troops in the street. We are at war and the front line is everywhere. This is getting real serious, real fast.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thanks! Watching it now

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The good thing about this video, is that I fear COVID-19 way less after watching it.
I will certainly respect other people that are in fear, but I haven't worn a mask or gloves until now, and I certainly won't wear them after this video.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skush
Interesting interview but what about all the people who have tested negative for COVID-19? He says basically that anyone who gets tested will test positive to some degree because the test is looking for "genetic material that is found in everybody" So how are people testing negative?

Reptalians and carol freakin baskin thats how

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
my 2 cents- I don't see the need to line up with him as being a fan or not a fan personally & i've not really been too aware of any of his previous claims. BUT....I can honestly say with all the info. getting sprayed around lately, I think the dude is far & away closer to the truth of what's going on than a good majority of the suits & talking heads being presented.
I must say that I find it absolutely outrageous that tptb have the audacity to make the call to have him censored when they are the biggest peddlars of utter crap for the most part & will effortlessly claim their own mother is a plank of wood if they are paid enough lobbyist $'s.
For all you nay-sayers that write him off I highly recommend you tuck your ego in your big boy pants for a short while & truly listen to what he says with an open mind & impartially as I gotta say for me he nails it with his theory of " perception of a normal society " .

Honestly, the fact that this site is even a site is due to the fact that a sh*t load of human beings have at some point or other had niggling feelings of various degrees that what goes on around us on a daily basis is suss, not right & there are feelings of being had over.
I mean I've woken some days & felt so out of sync. of what goes on & passed off as acceptable behaviour towards fellow man & surely many of you have also ?

Does anyone else get to a point of being utterly offended at how actually stupid we are deemed by those above us ?
I mean come on when is the actual tipping point when it becomes in no way anymore acceptable to be fed so much tripe ?
Without even getting started on just how incredibly statistically nigh impossible it would be to simply be a coincidence that just prior to so many world changing events there just had to be mock exercises/dry runs going on immediately proceeding said event & ffs, 911 on that very same day ?! Really ?

At the very bare minimum how is it that not one head will roll at the end of this even though the " practice run " that mirrored this same event ( ooh there's a surprise ) staged at the very start of this comprehensively reported the fact that the biggest stand out learnt was that countries weren't prepared to face what was the " dummy event " of the exercise, that guess what just became real( gee what are the odds of that ) ? Really ??

When the dust settles we are still gonna be getting fed the same crap that we owe our leaders a great debt of gratitude instead of us demanding their heads for sitting on their hands & failing all of us . Why ?
As Icke is bang on for my money, it's all about the perception !!!

You guys who ignorantly just write him off are aware that there have been media articles printed that run a story one way only to be completely edited with no exclamation or rider days later that records completely different issues ?

How can you genuinely be accepting of the fact that these " bought " publications caught out red handed manipulating information get free pass but yet a dude sits down for an entertaining discussion with another dude & touches on many many factual points that only highlight the deception & failings of those chosen to lead us, & he gets completely scrubbed from various platforms ?

I can't help but think that the same people who seem not the slightest bit offended by this vile elitist act would be the same people that have commented over the years of how barbaric communist dictators rule other lands silencing the voice of it's people. How is this any different ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join