It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke live interview playing now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

The doorman from where he did his interview also did a quick clip and started his clip with...

"I've just put David Icke in a van".

lol

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
After 2 hours they had over 100.000 views already then it got taken down.... Crazy or not, it's Alive and Censored.

edit on 6-4-2020 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Nice tactic . I have learned more from David Icke then a lot of other people . People like you want to kill the messenger . Just listen to the message . Why don’t you start a YouTube channel if you’re so much more knowledgeable than David Icke . You’ll be a millionaire. Let me know when I can log into your channel

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

thanks anyways... YT itself cancelled the video because of 'violations'

www.youtube.com...

I am not swallowing that bile

over the years Icke has evolved into a saner person, now he is , in my book, Credible Enough
I 'see' the 5G + CV linkage

I still wonder why he still calls the Top 1% of the 1%'ers the Cult instead of them as Nazi Cult Eugenics masterminds steeped in Nazi Occultism or else the 4th/5th Reich

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The youtube downloader still works with the link i provided !!!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow.. Now the site of the interview has crashed as well.

londonreal.tv...

Censoring? Overload ? Attack?

You tell me. Strange Times.
edit on 6-4-2020 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Kenzo

I feel i am in sync with Icke

He`s not afraid, and keep on talking

The same Icke that claims Lizard people are real?

You wont laugh when the Chitauri have their way with you when you are fast asleep...

Did you guys hear that Credo Mutwa died recently?
A good time to exit i guess.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Just look ...

I don't know what you think, but this guy may just be their leader. Giving Icke the benefit of the doubt here.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's the torrent link.downloading it now.
72D24613DA9D6A116787731BB7687C51316AE34E

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I watched it. Downloaded to phone.no antivirus check done.
In case anyone gets it maybe sandboxie it to be safe on pc.

Very good video, sounds he's of the opinion it's a fake virus 5g/takeover type situation and a cure will be offered.
Def worth a watch. A lot of topics covered like positive testing results scams and report numbers padding etc.

Hope this guys wrong really.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Just look ...

I don't know what you think, but this guy may just be their leader. Giving Icke the benefit of the doubt here.

I was once told "never trust a person who has no lips"

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting interview but what about all the people who have tested negative for COVID-19? He says basically that anyone who gets tested will test positive to some degree because the test is looking for "genetic material that is found in everybody" So how are people testing negative?

Also he links 5G to COVID-19 saying that, where there is 5G towers there are also cases of COVID-19. But what about the areas without 5G towers? They have cases too don't they?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skush
Didn't he say Elon Musk is beaming it from space? Or something like that?

edit on 7-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here is a direct bitchute link:

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Alex Jones had Brian Rose on Infowars Wednesday, April 8, 2020. Alex offered to host the full interview and Brian graciously accepted the offer. So now Alex has the full interview available to stream (usually a bit glitchy) or to download (which I always do) to your hard drive and play flawlessly.

Brian Rose hosts London Real and he does not "interview" people like Alex Jones does. Rose simply allows David Icke to present his thoughts for two and a half hours with only sparsely interjected lines of questioning. It is a fantastic interview. The best David Icke I've ever had the pleasure to hear.

Do youself a favor and download this video. Youtube has banned it. It was streamed live and was removed from Brian Rose's own London Real Youtube channel and banned from uploading again. Vimeo has also banned it. Vimeo is the streaming service Rose utilizes for his own London Real website. The video has been re-upped at least five times by other users and each time Vimeo deletes it.

This presentation is absolutely stunning. If everything David Icke says here is the real truth and no funny stuff.... well.... folks need to hear this. Everybody on this planet needs to hear this information.

Here is the link to stream and download the video from Alex's own banned.video site....

David Icke - The Coronavirus Conspiracy How COVID-19 Will Seize Your Rights And Destroy Our Economy (London Real, Monday, April 6, 2020)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skush
Interesting interview but what about all the people who have tested negative for COVID-19? He says basically that anyone who gets tested will test positive to some degree because the test is looking for "genetic material that is found in everybody" So how are people testing negative?

i had to shut it off when he offered his interpretation of the science behind rt-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction).... concluding that the test is non-specific to its target (nCOV-19).

he was so far off the mark (i found it offensive), he lost all credibility right there.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Go watch it again. Icke said a doctor told him that would not be a good test.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
US Doctor asks.... How can you make a vaccine for something which has never been proven to exist?

The video was posted 2 hours ago a d has over 21 thousand views.

edit on 9-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join