It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have we been conditioned to accept tens of thousands of yearly flu related deaths?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What I'd really like to see is this years flu death count. Will be interesting if it is a record low as all of the deaths are given up to covid-19.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
What I'd really like to see is this years flu death count. Will be interesting if it is a record low as all of the deaths are given up to covid-19.

So far, the CDC has estimated (based on weekly influenza surveillance data) that at least 12,000 people have died from influenza between Oct. 1, 2019 through Feb. 1, 2020, and the number of deaths may be as high as 30,000.

www.health.com...

According to this its a lot

Though, then I wonder why they don't flood the hospitals?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

recent findings so far of an univerity in holland is ..that 95 % of the ic's paitents are male's with an BMI of over the 25%
that makes the virus fat mass related ….
edit on 6-4-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
complete isolation, or get a flu shot.

I wonder which one allows you to have a normal life...

most flu deaths were preventable but people tend to bypass the shot, then get a major issue and die.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

We've also been conditioned to accept cardiovascular disease. It kills seven times more people than anything else in America.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think the flu becomes the cause of death for many older and sick people that were already on their way out. Flu simply becomes the vehicle.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We've been watching the old and infirm get sick and die since the dawn of civilization - nothing new here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join