It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have we been conditioned to accept tens of thousands of yearly flu related deaths?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Coronavirus aside, why have we been conditioned to accept tens of thousands of yearly flu related deaths?

Quick reminder: in 2017, the average flu was responsible for 80,000 deaths in the US..

And thats just in the United States.

World wide, there are hundreds of thousands of yearly flu related deaths.

About 3 to 5 million cases of severe flu illness and about 250 000 to 500 000 flu season deaths worldwide occur due to the influenza virus.

Are these lives any less important because the cause of death was the yearly flu vs a more recent virus?

I'm not suggesting that that governments destroy the economy and seize dictatorial powers on a yearly basis.

What I am wondering is why arent these guidelines (hand washing, avoiding face contact, distancing, immune system boosting etc) promoted and encouraged on a yearly basis?

Oh wait, I know why.

We have a vaccine for the flu... Oooohhhhhhh, now it makes sense.

Why educate people on ways to avoid transmission and prevention when you can simply get a flu jab.

Imagine how many lives could be saved if they blitzed the American people with prevention instead of pushing the vaccine.

Did you get your flu shot?

Flu shots here.

Get your free flu shot.

No flu shot, no problem, we got your flu shot.

We give flu shots.

Flu shots, flu shots, flu shots and more flu shots.

The flu vaccine is so incredibly effective that you dont need to do anything esle.

Or is it.

This year's flu vaccine may only be 10% effective, experts warn.

Unusual flu virus is hitting children hard, and this season’s vaccine is a poor match.

The flu jab DOESN'T work: Officials admit that a vaccine already dished out to thousands of patients may be targeting the wrong strain.

Definitely no shortage of excuses:

But scientists have come to realize that flu vaccines are less effective for people who are overweight or obese. Considering that excess weight affects more than two-thirds of the U.S. adult population, that's a significant shortcoming.

Without telling us that it doesnt work, theyre telling us that it doesnt work.

You have to wonder.

Is the opposite actually true.

Is there any correlation between increased rates of immunizations and deaths?

Meaning, as the % of vaccinations increase, is there also an increase in the death rate?

edit on 6-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Good question. Anyone have the data on that?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I would be more interested to know the death total from a person dying solely from the flu and not compounded by the flu.

Anyone with one foot in the grave wasn’t killed by the flu in my opinion.
That’s like saying the last gallon of water in the titanic caused it to sink.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are several different strains of flu virus happening at any one time.
The flu vaccine is for one specific strain only so good luck getting the right one!
Plus it's only effective for around 3 1/2 months(according to my local pharmacist)so really is it that much better than allowing people to form herd immunity to these unavoidable "facts of life"?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

At this point, all of the fatality numbers have been manipulated. Case in point - why did they stop counting deaths from pneumonia? ( see chart )

Why the sudden drop off this year??

Ohhhh right because it's much more useful for an agenda to count a pneumonia death as a Covid death right now

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We have a vaccine for the flu... Oooohhhhhhh, now it makes sense.

one that is not always 100% effective, even tamaflu doesn't always work.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here is something I dug up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Long story short, flu numbers are inflated to push flu vaccines. A bug comes along that can outdo the fake flu numbers published every year and now we have a real problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Not conditioned, simply informed that the flu kills lots of people every year.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some people need flu shots, some don't. I can't take them because I experience a cytokine storm. I get sicker than a dog.

I am a minority with this hyper immunity and I will not interfere with those who need or want to get them, it is their right. Finally I have seen the words cytokine storm hitting the news, people may understand me when I say I get a cytokine storm from the flu vaccine now. A similar condition is called Sepsis, another example is the high number of people dying from the flu, they experience a storm which kills them.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

What I am wondering is why arent these guidelines (hand washing, avoiding face contact, distancing, immune system boosting etc) promoted and encouraged on a yearly basis?

They are. I guess you didn't get the memo.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why have we been conditioned to accept tens of thousands of yearly flu related deaths?

We haven't . We realize folks pass away and that is a fact of life.
But , we are being conditioned now , if one elects to be.
I don't

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So either....Vaccines are making people sick
Or, Vaccines helped spread a real and dangerous COVID virus.

Look at the people who would have recently need to get vaccines.
International travelers including cruise ships
Elderly, nursing homes.

Perhaps that is why it appears the virus seems to be traveling and only affecting elderly.

Also consider, Two countries with Mandatory Vaccines programs.
China and Italy. China started December 2019.

People have bad reaction to vaccines, like a Cytokine Storm.
But with low vaccine rates we don’t here much of those numbers.
Now with a much large number of the population getting vaccines the chances of adverse reactions increase.

Would be curious to know what states have a higher vaccination rate than others.

Couple theories:

Either the recent round of Vaccines (flu shots) are tainted and something terrible went wrong with a certain batch of vaccines. WHO and CDC are Covering their tracks.

More vaccines jabs, mean more people carrying a strain of a virus, more people show signs of symptoms. More people with adverse reactions. So we are just seeing the effects of increase vaccinations on a large scale.

Or because the nature of a vaccine, it can temporarily compromise your immune system. So, perhaps with an increase in vaccinations made more people susceptible to a more rare COVID strain not accounted for in the vaccine schedule.

Learn more about Vaccines:
Check out this Interview with two big proponents of Vaccine Saftey. RFK and Del Bigtree.

Edit: I’m not saying it’s a one off. If you got a vaccine your gone get sick.
It may depend on the timing of the vaccine and when one comes in contact with a dangerous virus.
So that would mean a that a recent (last few months) specific batch or type of vaccine is making people sick or help spreading a worse virus.

Example: Cruise ship personnel would have been updated in their shots well before they were sent out on a cruise. However passengers would not all be caught up on their vaccine schedule at the same time. Some wait till the last minute to get their shots. So those who got their shots around December 2019 might have different reactions to a rare COVID virus than others.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"Coronavirus aside, why have we been conditioned to accept tens of thousands of yearly flu related deaths?"

Well if you are older and want to stay around, I would say it's kinda informative. You either want to stay away from sick people or take the necessary steps to get your immunity up.

Are we conditioned from CHD, cancer, smoking, gun, knives, and car accident deaths?

If you want to start a conspiracy, just do some online research about CHD recovery and then see what your standard heart doctor tells you.

www.drsinatra.com...
lpi.oregonstate.edu...
www.dicardiology.com...

I

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Be honest..you had no idea how many people died of influenza before wuflu broke out.

I didnt...ergo the conditioning dont make sense.

However, we will burn tons of lettuce cuz one dude got sick from ecoli.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Government has to keep you in line somehow.

Or else you'll be thinking all about that "freedom" thing and trying to enjoy your "rights" or some sh#t.

It's easier to obey and give in.

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've been wary of flu stats for a few years, CDC figures are mostly estimates and very liberal ones at that. Supposedly California has has around 7,000 flu deaths each year, but their actual confirmed data is more like 1,000. California has 1/8.3 the total population of the USA.

Here, 658 so far this year and flu season is almost over. If you check older reports the worst year was 2017/18 with 1,665.

i.imgur.com...

www.cdph.ca.gov...

www.cdph.ca.gov...

You might think, why am I just focusing on one state? The reason is the CDC doesn't report confirmed - even clinically diagnosed - flu deaths, so you gotta do the work for them. Not all the states even publish the information either. Washington state does and has reported 91 flu deaths and they had 296 during the severe 2017/18 season.

i.imgur.com...

www.doh.wa.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For real. Bastards making people wear helmets and crap. Not letting people shoot one another.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
For real. Bastards making people wear helmets and crap. Not letting people shoot one another.

If you need government to tell you to wear a helmet under threat of punishment when on a motorcycle, then perhaps freedoms not your "thing".

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
covid 19 cant be related to an flu… its much much worser !!!!!!!!!!
couse its now proven that even tigers can suffer from it you can say it affects all live on earth !

that will have big conseqenses by the battle against the virus ..neary impossible to wipe it out like smallpox ect...
you can imagine the export of covid19 contaminated pig's and cattle meat to other country's ??

we are on the brink of an ELE situation !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Shirly I dont need to point out the absurdity of my.post.

What freedoms are we gonna lose? Interstate commerce in Americs is exceptionally critical to the economy. Forget Wall Street...its all about the High Street. And cops cant control gangs....you think they got he resources to police real peeps on a national scale.

I personally think not. But only time will tell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join