It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40K Land In US From China Despite Trump's Travel Ban!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
How many of you were aware of this?

How the hell can our government be so ignorant to allow this to happen during a pandemic?

Apparently this is taking place because of exemptions in Trump’s travel ban which allow chain migrants — some relatives of American citizens — to still enter the country with minimal screenings at airports.

The travel data finds that since Trump’s travel ban, close to 40,000 people landed in the U.S. from China. Since New Year’s Eve, about 430,000 people landed in the U.S. on direct flights from China — thousands of which traveled directly from Wuhan, China, while mostly arriving in California, New York, Illinois, Washington, Michigan, and New Jersey.

All of these states have now become highly affected coronavirus outbreak zones, along with New Orleans, Louisiana. Of those 430,000 people who landed in the U.S. from China since New Year’s Eve, more than 380,000 came in January on more than 1,300 direct flights.

www.breitbart.com... reitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Here are a few of these "exemptions" that allow folks from China to still travel to the US:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;
(ii) any alien who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;
(iii) any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;
(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;
(v) any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;
(vi) any alien traveling at the invitation of the United States Government for a purpose related to containment or mitigation of the virus;

www.whitehouse.gov... avirus/

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
""All of these states have now become highly affected coronavirus outbreak zones""

All strictly normal coincidences and has nothing to do with mathematics or probabilities 😎 😈

(post by FlyingSquirrel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
China's trojan horses.

Reminds me of kamikaze's the japanese sent in ww2.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Remember when President Trump tried to close the borders, only to have the media and left decry him as a racist? He left those points of entry open to placate them.

Clearly he should've just bitten the bullet on that one.
edit on 4/5/2020 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Is my memory deceiving me when it recalls that even a week or two ago many,including Pence ,were standing before the American public proclaiming that the spread of this virus would have been much worse had not our glorious president in his great wisdom acted so preemptively in restricting travel here from China? That he was all over the seriousness of the threat before anyone else? If so, then why is the information in this article to be believed?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You know China is not sending their best. They are coming here with covid-19, caronavirus, wuflu and that Chinese virus. Some, I assume, are healthy.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Remember when President Trump tried to close the borders, only to have the media and left decry him as a racist? He left those points of entry open to placate them.

There are more than a few things Trump should have done , rather than kneeling to the Democrats.
Nuff Said

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

What worries me is while we would have a hard time tracking and ID'ing these people, I guarantee China knows each one and where they are.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

We need stricter controls and sanctions on China.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Of course everybody knows trump cowtows to the media and leftists, he's their bitch after all....

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We need stricter controls and sanctions on China.

The dude was actually her office manager. They downplayed everything by calling him a menial old driver.

Pitchforks and torches anyone?

new topics

top topics

join